Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

TrishS GOT HER BAND TODAY!!!!!

OK!! Someone call her and let her know she has waited LONG enough to keep us in the suspense. That is just not fair. We need details.

LOVE YA TRISH ;)

HUGS

Hey Everyone!!!! Im BACK and BANDED!!!!!! Im doing really really good, just very sore. It was wonderful reading this thread and that everyone cares so much. I truely havea wonderful Bandster family here.. Thank You all!!!!

Jamie - Sorry I didnt call this weekend, I was just so out of it I knew you would worry some... Im glad you got the message from John though.

My surgery took about 2hours, My Dr. had a bit of trouble moving about inside, said that my liver and fat and all that was very very large and was a challenge getting around in there, they even had to make an 6th cut. He also said unlike most everyone i will have resriction for a while, so he wants me on liquids for 2-3 weeks.. Like 1 week wasnt enough LOL Its hard for me to breathe in deep and I still have to sip my Water.. but i did get in 3PT of Water in yesturday, that was the most I drank since surgery. My fingers were turning yellow so i had no choice but to drink as much as i could. Dr. Smith took great care of me.. and so did Cameron!!! They are wonderful!

Im so excited I whish i could jump!! but i will wait... Right now I cant express how happy I am in person cuz I am still in pain but Im so so so so so happy and Im looking forward to my journey of being healthier!!!

Thanks again everyone for your support... and wonderful hummor... I cant laugh yet just giggle.. hehehe Take Care and I will talk to you all soon.. Im going to go see my mom she misses me Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hehehe

Love ya all!!!!

OH! It's so good to see your post! So glad you are back!!! Take it easy, you are off the hook for a little while now, now that you have posted. But only for a little while!

Yaahhoooooo!! Welcome to Bandlandia, Trish!! Do you know if they used the VG band on you? Larger anatomies are what dictates that, I'm told.

Take good care of yourself, sweetie, and drink, drink, drink!! ;):) :)

Yaehhh trish!!!!! So happy to hear from u and that ur feeling better and ur banded!

Trish I'm so glad to see your back and banded.I missed you sooooo much!!!! Sip, sip, sip, and walk some. Hang in there each day will get better!! ((((HUGS))))))))

Hello again! Im still hanging in there, Im really sore in the Port area and it feels like im squishing it as i am sitting down. and the gas is just horriable... hehe

I dont think I got the VG band, I asked him the size and he said it was the 10. and said i will have lots of rescriction for a couple of weeks...

I started to get a headache and took some liquid Tylenol and it seems to help, also my back is hurting pretty bad, just like a throbbing feeling. I know its all going to get better. Im able to walk around good get in and out of bed or chairs.. I think im am doing great!

Hi sweetie! I'm so glad to hear that everything went well and that you're on the mend. Welcome to bandland, and I'm here if you need me for anything.

Hugs!!!

Congratulations, Trish! It sounds as if you're doing great. Yeah, the gas pains can be nasty for a few days. Some of us found that a heating pad helps with that; I also liked to hold it against the worst of my incisions. And get someone to buy you a few funky straws so you can sip in style! Hang in there -- you'll feel better in a couple of days. Welcome to Bandland!

Trish, I am so glad your surgery went well! Tell me about the gas girl, whew....I had my surgery the day before you and I think it is finally getting better! Just be sure to walk cuz that will make you feel so much better.

Two words: HEATING PAD. It will be your best friend till all those weird aches and pains go away. So glad to see you on the banded side. You sound like you're doing great. Congrads to you. See you soon.