Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Would you get breast implant.....??

Would you get breast implants after weight loss??  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would you get breast implants after weight loss??

• Yes definatly, ive worked hard to get where i am, why not!
    • No, im happy the way they are.
    • Maybe.....im not to sure.

My boobs are saggy :incazzato:

Leslie, yes I remember reading you posting that story somewhere before about VS. Good for you, they don't deserve patronage for their poor customer relations.

XXBeGone, thank you for the suggestion! Fortunately I was sized at LB as a 38C, which I figured would work. They have that size, but is the smallest they have in the stores (not hating that too much!:)). I did see on LB's website though that they have 36's as well. Before getting really heavy I was wearing a 34, so I might need to contact them at that point.

It sucks when you find a bra that just works so good for you, and it turns out you have to go shopping around for them again!

bra shopping can be so annoying, it's so hard to find nice bras these days especially without going broke in the process.

How many people have actually been fitted by a professional for a bra, i hear like over 90% of women wear the wrong bra size, or think they are much smaller then they really are....hmmmmm. Ive always said that i would get it done professionally but its one of those things i never really get round to doing.

never done it and i find it pointless while in the process of losing weight lol

Guest Leslie2Lose

I was fitted at my highest weight - mainly because I couldn't find anything to fit. I haven't been fitted since losing weight. I'm getting to the point that I will probably need to in the next few months. It makes a huge difference in durability and comfort.

yea it really must make a difference, especially in comfort. and not having the dreded double boobs, hanging over the bra lol

true point about doing it while loosing, you would need a new bra every month!! lol

yeah and bras can be damn expensive ill wait LOL

Hell yeah I'd buy me some boobies if I didn't have them. Just don't go too big or you'll look ridiculous. Like Pam Anderson ridiculous!

Ironically, I'm having a breast reduction Friday.

Hi Everyone, Remember me? I had my reduction on Friday. I just got back from my first Dr. visit. They took the tape off. I'm a little sore, but now I have some burn marks from the tape. The boobs look really good. I just took some pain meds. nighty, night.

yea it really must make a difference, especially in comfort. and not having the dreded double boobs, hanging over the bra lol

true point about doing it while loosing, you would need a new bra every month!! lol

Awww, what a terrible problem to have! [/sarcasm]

Guest Leslie2Lose

Hi Everyone, Remember me? I had my reduction on Friday. I just got back from my first Dr. visit. They took the tape off. I'm a little sore, but now I have some burn marks from the tape. The boobs look really good. I just took some pain meds. nighty, night.

I hope you get to feeling better. Pain meds are nice! Take 'em if you need them. Let us know how you're faring.

hay mango, glad to see you back safe and well, hope you are not in too much pain. Whenever you feel pain, just a a glance at your new sexy boobs!! that will definatly cheer you up, and take ur mind off it!!! lol xxx

Boobies :biggrin:

But I *may* need an implant to fill out the stretched out skin on the tops of breasts, I've lost ALL the volume there. It sounds impossible, but I"m a DD but look flat chested.

I'm not sure I will get the result i want just by a lift - I'm getting several opinions on this.

But I look down at my breasts, yeah, I have a bra on and they sit puddled in there, like two old deflated sacks of skin, its REALLY ugly. I cant even show off my cleavage because its so loose and flaccid.

Ugh, I have the exact same problem. I'm an F cup, but they've gone to this horrible floppy F. I've been remeasured and I'm still an F, but they're just lost all their volume in the top! Whenever I try for cleavage, the skin on the top is so soft, like tissue paper, and very pliable -- it's all the excess skin just sitting on top, like skin on a glass of milk! UGH.

And here I was, thinking i'd have youth on my side.

I'm less than half way to goal, so i'll just see how it all goes. When I was at what's currently my goal, I was a well-filled D cup, bordering on DD. So I hope I don't go much smaller than that!

I would be willing to have a breast lift/implants if necessary, but i'm hoping that they'll just sort themselves out :lol:

Keep us updated on what happens, Jachut!

I'd like a good place too to buy COMFORTABLE pretty bras. I know there is Victoria's Secret, but I have boycotted them for life. They were SO rude to me one day. I went in to buy some lotion for my SIL for Christmas. I was just looking around and a girl came up to me and said, "Mam we don't have anything here in your size." I was SO mad. I told her do lotions come in a size? and left. Just because I'm fat doesn't mean I don't have a right to be in there. Thus, no Victoria's secret! I don't care if I get to be a size 34C - I'll never shop there.

My SIL ended up with Bath and Body Works...

Unfortunately, VS OWNS Bath and Body Works. So they still got your money...:lol:

I find this thread really interesting. I've been wondering how the girls are going to fare by the end of this all. I had a breast reduction many years ago--went from a 38H to 38C. Since losing weight, I'm now a 34D--I've definitely lost some volume but so far it's not too bad. In the end I might still lose some more breast before I get to goal, although my breasts didn't have much fat in them when I had the surgery, according to my surgeon, so I might not have much more fat to shrink in there. But I think if I had anything added in, I would try to find a surgeon who does augmentation with your own tissue, using a piece of tissue from the abdomen like an implant. (with a TT at the same time)

Honestly, though, I'd rather not have any more breast surgery. It would just bug me to have to be augmented after having been reduced! It would technically be better if I'd had the reduction after getting to goal (I had it 7 years ago, long before lap band surgery, thought I wasn't at my heaviest then). I'm glad I didn't wait until after losing weight, though, because without the reduction I wouldn't be able to exercise the way I do now. And life has been so much better without all that weight on my chest--plus not getting stared at like I'm a freak with my giant breasts. That got old and I don't miss it!