Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I almost didn't make it into June, but I'm here!!! Anyone else being banded June 30th?

There are several here for June 30, check out the June line up thread. I will add you to the list this afternoon! Congratulations!

There are several here for June 30, check out the June line up thread. I will add you to the list this afternoon! Congratulations!

Thanks! :eek:

I got a banding date!!!... JUNE 27th:eek: I'm so happy...:biggrin2:

good luck armywife4life!!!

:(:Dancing_wub::(:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub: event.png

weight.png

Edited by Gabband

I will also be getting banded June 30th. I am so excited. I have been trying to get done for a month now, but things keep coming up. Was supposed to get May 30th, but car broke down with severe issues on way to pre-op; just got back yesterday.

I am so ready for this. I am happy to have made it just in time to join the group.

Doing preop diet now. 10 days to go! Really looking forward to getting banded.

Today is the first day of my pre-op diet. And the Meal Replacement drink isn't exactly taste good. But I think, I can do it.

event.png 

weight.png

Edited by Gabband

Hi everyone who's day is the 30th!!! It's getting so much closer and I'm getting nervous! How are the pre-op diets going? I'm 1 week in tomorrow and I've lost 10 lbs on it. Another week to go!

Happy 6/30, kdlee... Congratulations on your success...

I've been pre-op diet x13 days; down 14 lbs.

Its tough; but I think of the starving children in "x?x?x?x" and I get over it.

I've found that I am hyper sensitive to smell;

and without sugar in my diet, the taste of strawberry unjury mixed with crystal light is waaayyy too much (sweet)... despite the no-sugar in it.

I've struggled to get the right Protein drink and combo down; I've been using flavor extracts to help.

I no longer have the intense headaches, but now have a tough time drinking cold items; my stomach feels seized up; and warm drinks of Water sooths it.... which is opposite of what I had been pre, pre-op.... I've loved ice cold water....not now.

also, I've waken the last two nights in terrible distress/pain.... I guess I'm full of gas/air and feeling as if an elephant is on my chest; it goes on for about 1 hour.... I think this is the productive burp (PB's) that others have mentioned... which I had only anticipated post-surgery...

I thought I saw the "warm glowing light" in the far distance until it was over... and was able to catch my breath...

I have to practice self-talk to get me over the food desires; cut the sound on food commercials, and then close my eyes.

It will be ok, for all of us!

I'm a June 30th gal as well!!! Finished the first week of the pre op diet, ready to gear up for week 2!! I am so ready to be on the other side of this...feels like it's been forever that I've been working towards it - well not really, only 3 months, but still!! Just glad that the day is almost here!!! Looking forward to sharing our stories as we go along!!!