Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June Exercise Challenge

whosya - you can come to TX and swim anytime ya want.!!!.

yesterday - nothing

today - nothing *i think*

between golf & 2 days worth of Water volleyball my right forearm has a huge lump which HURTS- pretty tender.

might hit the gym up for some cardio - or might just take another day off, we'll see after some coffee:tongue:

4 days postop.

I have stuck to my guns and walked everyday.

Longest was 4 miles. Shortest was 2. DR won't let me WT train for 2 weeks. Not sure I would want to any way.

Today I am shooting for 4 again.

Last night was upper body at 10 rep circuits. Then, another 15 minutes on treadmill running for 10 minutes for 1.04 miles.

This morning, back at the elliptical for 55 minutes. Tonight is lower body again.

Gonna take it easy the rest of the week on the running as I have my 4th 5k on Saturday and my legs were killing me last night after the last 5 days of running, especially Sundays run.

I lucked out and didn't have to go into work today!!! So, I went to the gym and did 10 min cross trainer and 45 min on treadmill.

Tess

Good luck with the 5k CERAdad.

Thanks daddy. This may be my last one of the awhile. After this one, I start my training for 4 wks leading up to my first sprint tri on July 19. Then, another sprint tri on Aug 2. After those two, we'll see for more 5k's.

Last night was my lower body workout. Had a tough time getting into the flow of it as there was a guy trying to show his wife how to do leg exercises and they kept using the machines I do my circuits on.

Not saying they can't do it, just complaining about how they were doing it. He kept taking her to a new machine, give her the bare minimum of proper use, and then would go over to other areas to do HEAVY work on his own. She would stay on the machines instead of letting others use in btwn her sets.

Plus, I am one of those people that get very irritated when working out. I don't like my routine to get messed up. But, I live with it as I know it is my issue, not theirs.:drool:

This morning was 55 minutes on the elliptical again. No workout tonight as I have softball.

ceradad - good luck w/the 5k!!

i respect the heck out of you guys running, really after this morning i felt like i could puke my kashi Cereal - sorry for the visual.

today -

90min conditioning class w/Baylor Football players - talk about fish outta' Water. these guys were HUGE!!! & i'm 5'1 if i stand up straight. anyway, i can't really break down all that we did, because a lot was a blurr - but 60 of the 90mins was running. sprint drills / mile run mix, again bit of a blurr. i had to stop 3 times to grab my ankles and catch my breath, but i noticed a few players do the same:biggrin:

Cera: You are going LOVE the sprint TRI. I am addicacted. There are a few of them around here. My only problem is there 45-65 dollars to enter. I just cant do as many s i want. My wife thinks im crazy for paying that to exercise. And i so agree with you about the people on machines. I hate it when people rest between sets on equipment. One gym i went to had signs not to do that. The worst was once i was at a Ballys Total Fittness in Cleveland OH when i was on buisness and this one woman sat on the fly machine talking on her Cell phone! I hovered around it for 10mins but nope..she just kept talking. I finaly had to go over and interupt her. 'can I use this machine please?'

So i have to limit to one per month.

LuLuc: Good job on the crazy workout. I think its good for you body to get a shock to the system once in a while like that. Way to go for hanging in there.

Last night: 15mile bike ride.

This Morning: Chest and arm workout

30 mins swiming.

Yeah daddy, I hear you on the wife front. Mine thinks I'm nuts also, but she is being very supportive. As I'm sure yours is as well. They aren't cheap though. But, I could see them going for more. We have one in town sponsored by LifeTime Fitness that goes for $145. :smile2: No way I'm doing that one. The two I'm going for are $45 a piece.

luluc-great job on the workout w/Baylor. I can tell you from experience, no matter how much they train leading up to practices, the coaches always kick their asses. So, getting out there with them is accomplishment in itself. Hanging with them, even better.

No exercise yesterday.

Walked 2 miles tonight.

Tess

Took yesterday off from work to get some well deserved rest. Been on the go consistently for over a month.

Rode my bike 3.75 miles each way to the gym. Did my upper body workout and then 65 minutes on the elliptical.

Working early shift today, so I'll head home, get the bike and ride over to the gym. Lower body today. No cardio beyond the biking so I can rest for my 5k tomorrow morning. Should be fun.

GOsh i totally slpet through the 4am alarm this morning so no workout:(

Late for work and everything. Have ppl coming over at 7pm tonight so going to be tuff to get something in. Maybe walk for 1 hour at lunch time? I guess thats something.

CeraDad: Good lukc with the 5k tomorrow. Did i tell you i broke 30min on my 5k yesterday. First time ever. Boy was it hard. 29:10 I think tomorrow i will do my long run. Theres a 5k im thinking about on July 4th. Might be a nice way to start the holiday. lots of fun activaties there.

thanks guys for the enocouragement - kinda running slow today:)

ceradad - all the best on your run this wkend!!

whosya - under 30, shooting for under 20 next???..:smile:

today -

30min elliptical

twilight golf w/hubby tonite - 9 holes only under the lights, be the first time in YRS we did this.

have a good wkend all