Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Independence Day Challenge

Hey ladies, how are things going for everyone? Is anyone having any success on the challenge so far?

Anyway, I'm back in town and I'm pleased to announce that I didn't gain any weight and I did eat pretty much anything I wanted, but really watched the portions. We went out everyday for at least one meal. I needed to catch up on all the good food that I've missed since moving to a small town.

I hope you ladies are doing well.

Hey ladies, how are things going for everyone? Is anyone having any success on the challenge so far?

Anyway, I'm back in town and I'm pleased to announce that I didn't gain any weight and I did eat pretty much anything I wanted, but really watched the portions. We went out everyday for at least one meal. I needed to catch up on all the good food that I've missed since moving to a small town.

I hope you ladies are doing well.

I haven't lost a single pound. I'm in desperate need of a fill and don't have an appt until the 30th. I'm worried because I'm going to the beach in week or so and I just hope I don't gain.

Guest Leslie2Lose

Today is the first day I can test my "fill". The revision went great on Friday. So far I have just maintained - that's for the last two weeks. I go back to Dr. B. on 6/24 for my post-surgery follow-up. I'm hoping he will do a fill then if I need it. My stomach has been making some weird noises this morning!

How is everyone else?

I'm updating - 2 more pounds down. Hope all is going well with everyone.

georgia girl

starting weight: 244

current weight: 244

challenge goal weight: 234

pounds to go: 10

Leslie2Lose

starting weight: 226

current weight: 225

challenge goal weight: 215

nip50

starting weight: 193

current weight: 189

challenge goal weight: 185

pounds to go: 4

jbrad71629

starting weight: 201

current weight: 201

challenge goal weight: 190

pounds to go: 11

Guest Leslie2Lose

OK GUYS - I don't think I'm going to make my goal...down a pound htis week.

georgia girl

Leslie2Lose

current weight: 224

pounds to go: 19

nip50

current weight: 189

challenge goal weight: 185

pounds to go: 4

jbrad71629

starting weight: 201

current weight: 201

challenge goal weight: 190

pounds to go: 11

I'm also wondering whether I'll make mine or not. I know it's Water, but I'm up 2 pounds. This hasn't been a very good month for me. I did get a fill today so hopefully it'll help, I just hope that it was enough.

Guest Leslie2Lose

Nip - were you there today around 11:45?

I had a 10:00 appointment and was out around 10:30. Sorry I missed you, I almost asked if anyone was going in today, next time I will. This was my first time meeting Leslie (who took Elizabeth's place) and I really liked her. I hope she sticks around. It's nice that she's been banded too. She knows what we're going through.

Well I lost what I gained and one extra pound. That gives me 6 days to loose 3 pounds for my goal. Probably won't happen, I haven't lost that much in weeks and weeks, but I did have a small fill. Can always hope anyway.

georgia girl

Leslie2Lose

current weight: 224

pounds to go: 19

nip50