Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

6 weeks check up..making good progress!!!!

Wow, Jamie, welcome to the land of the filled!! Now just be careful and don't take that NEXT bite when you think you're feeling a little restriction. Just wait two or three minutes and make sure everything is going down. If it's not, GET UP AND WALK AWAY. :D

For what it's worth, I don't know how much fill I have ever had, either. My doctor's thinking is that the actual amount is irrelevant; all that matters is the amount he's gone up or down from the prior amount. It's all relative.

Thanks for all the good advice. Maybe my dr. didn't tell me how much fill I got cause he thinks the same way as your Dr does. Like I said I could care as long as the weights coming off! Everyones restriction is so different that the fill amount won't be the same for everyone anyway! thanks for the tips I'll chew, chew, chew, and eat slowly!!

way to be JAMIE!!!!! 30 pds- It seems like just yesterday you were still waiting for the BIG day! Your doing so well- I sure hope I can join you soon. Great Job!

way to be JAMIE!!!!! 30 pds- It seems like just yesterday you were still waiting for the BIG day! Your doing so well- I sure hope I can join you soon. Great Job!

Christina have you heard anything on your Ins. Approval yet?? Are you appealing ? Good luck I hope you will join me soon!!!

Jamie- I have been appealing since April 1st- I guess I was the fool because they said everything had been received & was being reviewed. Than YESTERDAY I was told they finally recieved evrything & it would be another 4-6 wks. Well you know I didn't stand for that & hopefully they said they would tell me SOMETHING this week. But that doesn't mean its an answer;0( It truely hasn't been my insurance thats been the hold up its been my Doctors office - the main girl there Debbie(Vindictive little #@$$#@) Has purposely held up my work for 2 months just because she & I clashed in the beginning & I went over her head. I have actualy caught her in SEVERAL LIES. I told the Doctor about it, but will be placing it in writting this week to make sure he does something about it.

So thats it for now- Thank you for asking I feel like I am the longest lasting LBT member to ever not be banded;0)LOL LOL LOL Glad your doing so well-I am very happy for you!!!

I'm sooooooo kinda envious! I won't get my first fill unil the middle of May! :D Great news about your -30! That is terrific work!

And yes Dixie, you can still have wine :D do a search on "wine" and you will see several threads on the subject of drinking. I'll just sit here and whine some more :D

Jamie- I have been appealing since April 1st- I guess I was the fool because they said everything had been received & was being reviewed. Than YESTERDAY I was told they finally recieved evrything & it would be another 4-6 wks. Well you know I didn't stand for that & hopefully they said they would tell me SOMETHING this week. But that doesn't mean its an answer;0( It truely hasn't been my insurance thats been the hold up its been my Doctors office - the main girl there Debbie(Vindictive little #@$$#@) Has purposely held up my work for 2 months just because she & I clashed in the beginning & I went over her head. I have actualy caught her in SEVERAL LIES. I told the Doctor about it, but will be placing it in writting this week to make sure he does something about it.

So thats it for now- Thank you for asking I feel like I am the longest lasting LBT member to ever not be banded;0)LOL LOL LOL Glad your doing so well-I am very happy for you!!!

Christina I hope you will get approved soon. You know you can always come to LBT even if you haven't got your band yet I feel the love((((((HUGS ))))))!!!!! Good luck and keep me posted on what you find out!!!

I'm sooooooo kinda envious! I won't get my first fill unil the middle of May! :) Great news about your -30! That is terrific work!

And yes Dixie, you can still have wine :D do a search on "wine" and you will see several threads on the subject of drinking. I'll just sit here and whine some more :)

Vinesqueen~ You will get that fill and do great. I've been a little worried about mine. I'm being very careful what I'm eating and chew chew chewing but it still doesn't take much for me to get that stuck feeling... like a few bites and I'm stuck. I'm not able to eat much at all but everything is staying down so I guess I'm okay!!! It looks like your doing good with your weight loss even with out a fill !!! 20 pounds is great!!!