Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

No nonsense approach to weight loss

with out the protien powder how are you getting enough protien for your body

that will really hurt you in the long run

Grace,

FINALLY!!!

This makes so much sense to me. I have not been banded yet. Will be going to seminar on Thursday. Have been researching obsessively, boards, books etc. and did begin to feel like I would be on another "white knuckle diet" for the rest of my life even with the Band. I was going to give it a try since nothing else has worked. Your "common sense" approach seems so logical. It just FEELS right. (I am big into gut instincts.) I "feel that I can live with this way of eating.

Each time I join WW I become so food obsessed, as with all of the other programs and diets. I am sick of it because it DOESN'T WORK! It is a prelude to another failure for me. After reading your post and seeing your success, CONGRATULATIONS!! I am sure this way will fit my life perfectly.

Thank you for your service to our country. I am sorry for the sacrifice that it cost you. You are a true hero and a real inspiration. God bless you and you family.

I will look forward to all of your posts. You're my kinda' gal!

Hugs,

Linda

e60....You get Protein from meat. And, even when banded, you can and should be able to eat lean meats like chicken, pork, and fish. Tolerance to beef varies person to person. If you are banded and restriction is so much that you can't tolerate lean meats, you are TOO TIGHT, and that will, more than likely, hurt you MORE in the long run.

HTH.

Here is a very informative website for Protein sources. Most docs want you to "eat" your Protein and not drink it . My doc does not want me having more than about 1 shake a day . Frankly i like to eat and would rather have my protein from meat, fish , chicken ect than a shake.

After your first 6 weeks of surgery you should not be still relying on protein powders at all for protein . DOING THAT WILL really hurt you in the long run .

OH Here is the website

High Protein Foods

Mindy

Vegasgrace..... I like your words, the powder shakes gag me and cannot drink them!! I am 3 weeks into to this lost 13 lbs in need of a buddy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches