Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Maybe DH can time one of his Tuscon visits for a day you and Eva have a day trip planned and I can tag along? That would be so cool!

Sounds good to me, Great!

Good Morning...

DH went right from harvest into helping DS with tiling. They really book it this time of year to get jobs done b/4 the ground freezes. They have a huge job that they are hoping they will be able to complete but need to hire more help. Do you know how tough it is to find help around here???

I am hoping to be at home today. I am sure there will be a bit of running to the field for things but I want to be home some to catch up a bit. Want to do a little baking to take along to my dental appt tomorrow. The ppl in the office are the BEST. They have made this whole process easy. They must have been trained well. Gentle and kind.

I have my very last (I think) grinding of teeth tomorrow morning early and then 1 or 2 visits and I"M DONE! It's weird...the more I have done the more I dread what the appt will bring. I walked in the first time and said "Just do it". Now I'm a bit of a whiner. Oh well, I guess I paid enough, I can whine.

Gotta go pack lunches. You all have a great day.

Good Morning Gang

Got home yesterday - didn't have to go to work - my plane got delayed 1/2 hr - called gf/supervisor and was crying on the phone - she said I didn't have to come in - ;0) - ran to DHS to buy Andrew some food - came home to vegge - didn't turn on the computer.. It's good to be home - I will upload pic's sometime ;0) - I have boot camp tonite - think it's going to kick my butt - haven't exercised since Thursday.. Ate way too much sugar..

WTG on you 1 lbs loss Charlene.

Chris be careful of that shoulder - gf sis just had surgery - that one is a "b" don't over do it - Hugs on the pain I hate pain..

Apples you are right about no rest - but flying helped - it's a 7.5 hr road trip - and 1.5 on plane ;0)..

Loved everyones halloween costumes.. you all looked cute..

Eva - I was telling family about your FNSC ;0) my sis and I were talking about how we have never been to adult costume parties ;0)

Told them all about your guys cold weather and snow ;0) we argeed - Cali is the place to be ;0)

Well drive by - Yep Cheri - life long diease - I have to detox now from sugar ;0) - my drug of choice..

xoxoxo J

s

Janet....was just saying to DH last night as the cold was setting into the house and we needed to turn the heat up....was wishing I was in a southern state and not dealing with the cold.

Nice you got part of the day of anyway. Sorry your delay was upsetting. Some things just can't be helped. Hope you don't pay for it today with backed up work.

Good Morning gang!

Janet.....glad you are home.....get some rest!

Well, last night was as bad as last year. I woke up at 3am with thunderstorms and my body aching like the flu. I took Tylenol....trying to stay away from xanax and muscle relaxers because they give me such an appetite. Anyway, got up at six and moved around. I am feeling much better, but not well enough for Water aerobics. I have errands to do today. I am responsible for decorating a Chrismas dinner table at church. I am using my Old Country Rose china and???? I have a Santa that matches, but I want to incorporate roses with sparkles for the centerpiece. So, I will be dragging out Christmas decorations today. The dinner is on saturday. I better get busy.

I haven't eaten today. I know......shake.

Later peeps. Have a great day!

Good Morning gang!

Janet.....glad you are home.....get some rest!

Well, last night was as bad as last year. I woke up at 3am with thunderstorms and my body aching like the flu. I took Tylenol....trying to stay away from xanax and muscle relaxers because they give me such an appetite. Anyway, got up at six and moved around. I am feeling much better, but not well enough for Water aerobics. I have errands to do today. I am responsible for decorating a Chrismas dinner table at church. I am using my Old Country Rose china and???? I have a Santa that matches, but I want to incorporate roses with sparkles for the centerpiece. So, I will be dragging out Christmas decorations today. The dinner is on saturday. I better get busy.

I haven't eaten today. I know......shake.

Later peeps. Have a great day!

Maybe you actually do have the flu, Arlene. I attributed my trouble the last couple of days to grain dust but later last night and today have a fever. Thinking that maybe I have the crud.

Christmas dinner already????

Morning to all....... I haven't had time to read, but DD brought me the disc with all the wedding pictures last night and wanted to get some up for you all to see...... As I skimmed the posts I see someone already saw some that DD put on facebook............ Anyway, I'll get back to you all later, but will post these now if I can get them attached......

Just a few more.... Laromi, oops, I mean Mimi..... was having so much fun dancing with her new daddy......

Gotta run..... be back later..... Hugs to all... Julie

Oops, I'm not sure how I got some of those last pictures.... I'll try again.....

Okay, I give up..... There is 650 pictures to choose from.... and I can't find all the ones I wanted to share.. Will try again later....

I am back from gathering stuff for my "tablescape" on Saturday. I bought too much, but I can take it back.

Weird......it was raining when I went into the craft store.....when I came out the weather had dropped at least 15 degrees. Thank goodness I brought a jacket. Apples, it is the weather change. That's when the FM kicks in on me. Last night was my stomach and this morning were my muscles. I am not aching now......just stiff. I gotta keep moving.

Not good on the shake thing today. Had a small salad with about 2 oz of chicken. Sunday I could eat meatloaf and green Beans. Today I am tight. I think the FM keeps my band fickled.

Later peeps! Gotta get some stuff done.

Julie....love,love,love,love, love.....the wedding pics!

Okay, I think I have a minute to catch up... Just finished reading all the posts......I have to curl my hair and get out to vote and to the post office soon....

Cheri, I'm with the other girls... You just have a knack for putting into words what we all feel and know in our herats... thanks.... glad your chicken did the trick for you.... and congrats on getting to your comfort zone..

Arlene, those babies are just so cute in their costumes... I love it... didn't get a picture of my little girls..... not thinking clearly........ I'm sorry to hear your pain is kicking you around so badly right now... You stay so busy and so committed to what you are doing... Very proud of you, girl...

Lori, nice to hear your visit with DS is going so well.... We don't get many kids here on Halloween.. We live on a dead end street and there aren't many other houses close.... I had 2 granddaughter, 1 great nephew, and 8 other children.... I didn't buy much candy either... DH has no trouble eating the left overs.... I wish I was as far as you with Christmas shopping... Not a thing yet... barely any ideas.....

TX way to go on the walking... Sorry your shoulder is so bad.... It seems that is pretty normal, though.... some family members have had it and recovery was tough... You hang in there.....

Apples, love the costumes... suits you well.....LOL.. That's something I have never done since grade school.... Hope you don't have the crud...... and that you are feeling like your old self soon.... Gosh, there have been too many funerals in your life this year..... Sounds like harvest is over...... good for you guys... DH is still working as they have lots to haul to the elevator now......

Sorry, Laura, I don't feel capable of a recap this time as I've missed so much lately myself.... You stay so busy with that boy of yours, but good for all of you.... Are you still liking the volunteer job??? Good you can go to parents for Thanksgiving..

Welcome home Janet, sorry your flight got messed up.. I'm sure you have your composure back now..... Hope you had a great time..... now back to the grind....

Jodi, sorry to hear you are having stomach troubles.... But you'll get it worked out... Just be careful and take care of yourself... Glad the dog situation didn't get out of hand.....

Phyll, hope that spiked temp doesn't get any worse... Have you been to the doctor at all yet... I must have missed that part...

Laura K, sorry to hear you have the crud, too.... Hope it passes fast....

Sandy, what's going on with those skunks?? Are they finally gone....

Linda, you must be busy, haven't heard from you much lately.... Hope you are feeling okay.....

Judy had a birthday yesterday... I did e-mail her and she is just so busy with her Fiddler on the Roof production....

Eva, glad you had a good time with your sister... Where is she moving to....... How's the job coming... are you getting any more familiar with things...?? Hope so....

Joyce, did you leave yet...?? Have a great time....

Jessica, I'm just so proud of you and all that you are accomplishing... How is it all going?? Did you decide to join that honor society??? Hope you can..... It's a feather in your cap......

Melissa, how are you doing... Job getting better.......

Peaches..... What are you up to these days.....

All the newbies, hope you keep posting.....

Well, if I left anyone out it was an accident.... I've been sitting here by my deck doing bills and such and need to get up..... Hope all are well and happy.... I'm okay........ really just about the same as I have been... Pain sometimes and not others...... go figure..... Hugs to all.... TTYL... Julie

Boo hoo...put my flower beds to bed for the winter. I love my flowers and they just could not hang on any longer. I cried....so there!

Got my pumpkin/cranberry bundt cake made for the dental office crew. I love to bake so I just think of any ole' reason for it. I actually made two of them. They turnd out really nice and moist. Cream cheese frosting....nope, not weightloss friendy.

But, I made a lite salad/dessert thingy yesterday and my guys ate the entire bowl. Easy and might be something to bring or serve for Thanksgiving if you are looking for something lite.

I took and entire pomegranate (about the size of a grapefruite) seeds and added them to:

1 8oz carton of FF Cool Whip

2 cups of strawberry FF yogurt

Blend the above two ingredients well and fold in the seeds. It is soooooooooooo good.

I have another recipe for the holidays....

Blend together:

2 cups plain yogurt (can use Greek)

1 package SF strawberry or raspberry Jello (dry)

1 package SF/FF Jello cheesecake pudding (dry)

1 8oz FF Cool Whip

1 bag frozen Blackberries (make sure they are frozen).

Do not mix once the blackberries are blended in. Let sit overnight. The blackberries kind of bleed and make a pretty salad/dessert.

Julie...cannot decide if I have the crud or just sinus infection from the grain dust. Better today though and no fever this afternoon.

Edited by Apples2