Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Happy Birthday Julie!:biggrin::wink2::scared2:

Good Morning....got down to 28 during the night. Cold but lots of sunshine. Another busy day on the farm. My day will be the same...back and forth from the bin site to the house. No need for a trainer...built in exercise.

Only other plan for today are to do some books and to hit my LB group meeting...have not been there since (I think) April. Small group but look forward to catching up with everyone. Love our group leader. She is banded herself and one of my surgeons nurses. She "gets it".

Eva...looking forward to hearing about your trip.

You all have a good one....talk later.

OK...corn combine is not going in the field yet so I have time for "Apple's Daily Tip"

Everything you need to know about life, you could have learned from Noah's Ark...

#1. Don't miss the boat

#2. Remember that we are all in the same boat.

#3. Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.

#4. Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.

#5. Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.

#6. Build your future on high groud.

#7. For safety's sake, travel in pairs.

#8. Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on the same boat as the cheetahs.

#9. When you're stressed, float for a while.

#10. Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.

#11. No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting.

Now, isn't that nice???? And, doesn't that just about fit into every day of life????

Happy birthday Julie

Happy birthday Julie!!!!

I just landed in denver and awaiting DD TO get off work forgot to pack a jacket i hope it warms up! FLORIDA better be warm. Thanks for the tips for my visit with the folks in FL I know Laura isn't too far away and I will imagine her close and lean on her. Wish she was closer and i had more time to meet.

Once again please forgive my typos on my phone.

Happy birthday Julie!!!!

I just landed in denver and awaiting DD TO get off work forgot to pack a jacket i hope it warms up! FLORIDA better be warm. Thanks for the tips for my visit with the folks in FL I know Laura isn't too far away and I will imagine her close and lean on her. Wish she was closer and i had more time to meet.

Once again please forgive my typos on my phone.

Have a good trip, Great. Exciting to see that baby.

Just remember you always have us to vent to and fall back on. Don't let anyone get the best of you. You are a kind and wonderful person and don't forget that. No one can beat you down.

OK...corn combine is not going in the field yet so I have time for "Apple's Daily Tip"

Everything you need to know about life, you could have learned from Noah's Ark...

#1. Don't miss the boat

#2. Remember that we are all in the same boat.

#3. Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.

#4. Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.

#5. Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.

#6. Build your future on high groud.

#7. For safety's sake, travel in pairs.

#8. Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on the same boat as the cheetahs.

#9. When you're stressed, float for a while.

#10. Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.

#11. No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting.

Now, isn't that nice???? And, doesn't that just about fit into every day of life????

Thanks Apples! Encouraging to know God can still use us when we are 600......or 60.

I went to Water aerobics. I am pooped.....It is a good tired.

Wow 28! We are going to get a cold front next Friday the 28th which may keep us from getting the new Hurricane brewing out there.

Lori, I can't wait to hear about your G-baby. Florida should be like us.....hi 60's at night and hi 80's during the day. Definitely not jacket weather.

Julie.....how's you B-day going?

Thanks Apples! Encouraging to know God can still use us when we are 600......or 60.

I went to Water aerobics. I am pooped.....It is a good tired.

Wow 28! We are going to get a cold front next Friday the 28th which may keep us from getting the new Hurricane brewing out there.

Lori, I can't wait to hear about your G-baby. Florida should be like us.....hi 60's at night and hi 80's during the day. Definitely not jacket weather.

Julie.....how's you B-day going?

Arlene...I've been wearing my boiled wool jackets for a couple of weeks now. Love my boiled wool!:wink2:

Arlene...I've been wearing my boiled wool jackets for a couple of weeks now. Love my boiled wool!:wink2:

Boiled wool!!!.......it's not even acrylic weather here.....lol! I am still wearing my Birki sandals and cotton Tee's. I think from all this exercising my body is ready for some cool weather. I really think my FM is much better. It only kicks in right when the weather changes. My legs and arms haven't ached in quite awhile....and the IBS is improving. YAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JULIE!!

13_10_16.gif 13_10_12.gif 23_34_1.gif

:wink2::party::biggrin:

Kind of hard to see...waiting for dental work to be completed and then I will do an up close and personal one. Thanks for the compliment, LauraK

Love the new pic!!

Good Evening Gang

It's rained today ... To bad I was at work...

Off to the gym for boot camp in a few - so drive by

Apple love the new picture ... TT well if you want one - sure don't think you need one - but everyone tells me I don't need a face lift - but want one - but I don't want the surgery - I don't like pain ;0)

Chris - Can't wait to get my PB2 - they have a new one that PB2/Chocolate - I got both ;0) - I LOVE choc & PButter ;0)

So proud of you - you are doing great !!!

Great - Alcohal in ear may help - but w/all your flying best to get it ck'd out..

HYDROGEN PEROXIDE!!

So what' the plan for gym & food ;0) I haven't forgotten ;0)

Julie - Can't wait to see the pic's from the wedding - where are the kids going for the honeymoon..

Melissa Love Live Be Brave - I think that's what it said under your Avatar - are you following that - Loving your self - being brave to say No to the junk ;0)

ISA - Glad to hear you are back on the wagon WTG on your weight loss -

LauraK any more dates ;0) how's the walking

Sandy How are you doing

Joyce - how's the cooking going..

Well will try and ck back after gym ;0) I don't want to go - was suppose to go w/Andrew to ck out apt - but due to the rain and Janelle's schedule - that got changed - so now I have to get the mind into exercise mode.. I was in - Oh ya night off mode ;0) cbl

Me too! I just hate this apron, but I need to empty the pockets first. lol At least fifty lbs. I went to the dermatologist last month and my GP. They both documented the rashes. The skin doc said I need to take a picture of the rash when it flares up. The insurance company will ask for pics.

Janet, Rain? for you? is Hell freezing over too? lol

Have you heard from Phyl? How did Earl do in surgery?

Good idea..... dr. has documented rash & been on Rx for a couple of years already, but didn't think about pictures.

Earl is doing GREAT!! No pain meds since last night, flushing as per dr's orders even though he hates it, taking his antibiotics, up and about, napping now and then.

Thanks to all for your prayers and concern!! Yesterday wasn't fun, but..... after all the stress and some tears, it was all fine!! Except my food for the day was AWFL!! Comfort food from KFC, for instance!!

As far as ear ailments go...DH's doc many, many years ago told him to lay on his side and pour one cap of peroxide in the affected ear and lay for 20 minutes. Works for him every time. Now, should not be putting out these remedies....what do you have to say about it Phyll and Laura???

Yep... Peroxide!

Okay, Gang! I had many pages to catch up on, and now I remember little of what I read!! Welcome back, Eva!! Lori, off to Denver and Florida! Anxious to hear about the ultrasound. Jodi... hope the job interview goes well! And now I am brain dead! Sorry!!

Oh... one more thing!!

After only 2 weeks in assisted living center, Uncle Ed got in big trouble! There is LOTS of room to walk at the facility... walking trail all the way around the building, beautiful grounds, etc. But, he was seen crossing the road, with his walker, and a car had to slam on the brakes to avoid hitting him. They are NOT allowed to cross the road unaccompanied. Limited visibility and cars going way too fast. So he & my Mom & my sister, and I think his daughter were called in to the conference room today for a stern warning from the social worker, administrator, etc! They even threatened them with making them move out if he doesn't follow the rules! They told him if he wanted to go to the store, all he had to do was tell someone. They will either walk him over or send the bus to take him... they have little buses. My sister said they were in there 45 minutes because he threw a fit at first and was arguing with them that he is perfectly safe!! Yeah, right!! OLD PEOPLE!! He is so damn stubborn!!