Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

To all the LB'ers going to be LV'ers--

I know you all will have a wonderful, wonderful time!

Some of us are not going--in case we need to be availabe to come out and post bail.

23_31_2.gif

Live it up and Laugh a lot!

Judy

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb114&pp=ZNxmk130YYUS

To all the LB'ers going to be LV'ers--

I know you all will have a wonderful, wonderful time!

Some of us are not going--in case we need to be availabe to come out and post bail.

23_31_2.gif

Live it up and Laugh a lot!

Judy

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb114&pp=ZNxmk130YYUS

I think I get one phone call right???? I'll give you a call, Judy...much better than waking up DH with a call like that:wink:

I think I get one phone call right???? I'll give you a call, Judy...much better than waking up DH with a call like that:wink:

Yeah, the only call my DH will get is" I won the Wheel of Fortune Jackpot." I will call my daughter for bail........paybacks are He!!. lol

Thanks, Judy!

Yeah, the only call my DH will get is" I won the Wheel of Fortune Jackpot." I will call my daughter for bail........paybacks are He!!. lol Thanks, Judy!

What a GREAT idea!! I'll call our youngest son!!! LOL

3_2_120.gif 36_11_24.gif

Judy - thanks for the offer of bail. I have your number in my phone.

Laura - we will all miss you and wish you good luck on your new job.

Arlene & Phyl - sorry to hear you each had problems with burgers. I'm still too afraid to try any kind of bread. Best, I stay that way.

Sandy - hopefully you will join us next time.

sleep well ladies.

joyce safe travels tomorrow -- Laura, good luck on the job tomorrow -- you'll be great -- patients will adore you!

Sandy, next time for sure you must come. Judy, thanks for offering bail -- we'll try to behave ourselves, but you never know.

I'm already on vacation!!! See ya all on Friday afternoon. I probably won't be seeing you until after lunch, we'll see,

Linda

Good Evening Gang...

Sorry haven't been on today - busy at work - 10/1 renewals

Then had gym - stopped by to see Andrew at work and Janelle who works next doors haven't seen her in ages (Andrew's cousin who went on the cruise w/us) then went to Target - for got salami (it's the dogs treat went I leave).

Got home Joseph calls - I guess they are coming tomorrow - 1st I've heard from them since the 1 a.m. call ;0) - I have a hair cut at 5 - won't be home till 6:30 so - am packing tonite.. So that I can spend some time w/them - Joseph said why didn't I move my appoint I knew they were coming - I said it was made a month ago and I didn't know at that time you were going to be here and after last friday - didn't know if you would or not - anyway after 2 hrs we will be getting on each others nerves ;0)

it's 8:45 p.m. and havent' eaten

Ok girls - this is what I remember -

Judy thanks for the bail offer - but I'm with everyone else - we are calling the kids - like Charlene says - pay back is a bitch - 400 miles away - and I'm calling Joseph .... :drool::tt2::)

Linda love the idea of sticking our heads out of the limo sun roof - That would be way cool - Someone better bring some tyenol and vitimans - I think I have some liquid and I will try to remember the vitimans.. Sounds like we may have a hang over on Saturday - well better than sunday - cuz I have to drive home ;0)

Cheri - I never learned boot scooting I learned a couple 17 yrs ago - something we did to acky breaky heart ;0) I too can do the electric slide - What's the cha cha slide...

Joyce - yep don't try the hamburger ;0) not a good idea - especially if you have any restrictions.. I haven't tried one in 3 yrs - never was a big burger person - so not a biggie for me - Safe travels tomorrow... We would never club an animal..

Jodi - sounds like you need to book the limo for friday night..

Laura - good luck tomorrow on the job... You will be missed - we will skype you ;0)

Well gang it's 9 I need to eat.. so will talk to you all tomorrow -

I am getting excited ;0)...

No bull riding for this chick........ God only knows what that may do to my pain.................or maybe it would help!!!!!

Judy, nice to hear from you.... thanks for the offer....Laura and Laura K and Jessica and Melissa...... we are going to miss you all....Sandy, too.. I think that is all of us except some of the newer ones.... We've turned into quite a group.....

I'm getting a bit nervous about the weekend and my pain issues.... I woke up with pain today and it's just stayed around all day... Makes for a long day... I'm about ready for bed so will take my last pain pill and hope for some sleep.....

I had a "Apples" type of day today... Lots of running for people.... Had to go get DH from the field as he got a tractor stuck.... Still don't have my paperwork all done... I got about half so that leaves packing and the other half for tomorrow......

Those of you leaving tomorrow travel safe.... Cheri, I think you are the second one in on Friday morning.... Lori comes in before you... then Apples and then me.... and then Arlene...We are meeting at the baggage claim I think..... and we have each other's cell phone numbers... Jodi, Joyce and Linda will already be here so don't know that they will be at the airport.....probably at the resort.....

Well, sweet dreams to all... See you soon...... Julie

My bags are packed and repacked and sitting by the door waiting for me to do some last minute things around here. I know I'm ready for a big event when I've broken my last two nails. A week ago my nails were just so nice and ready for me to paint them for the Vegas trip. (With what I do around here, nail polish lasts about 3 hours...thus the reason I don't get manicures).

Kissed DH goodbye at 5am...he and DS are off for Northern MN this morning to buy a peice of heavy equipment for the business. He was so giddy....you'd swear he was off to buy some shoes or a couple of purses!

Good news....I stepped on the scale this morning and have gained back 4 of the 6lbs I have lost. Now just hoping I don't get too tight when I fly. I have packed a dozen or more Protein bars just in case.

A few last minute things to get done around here and I'm off. Plan on spending the day just taking my time and stopping off here and there. My hotel is 4.5 hour drive. Meeting my "fake sister" for dinner and plan to get to bed early since I fly out at 7am. See you all tomorrow! So looking forward to it.

Edited by Apples2

Side note...other than spending some time with you girls, I am so looking forward to NOT waking up prior to 5am to the Bose blaring the Lindor Farm Network!

Side note...other than spending some time with you girls, I am so looking forward to NOT waking up prior to 5am to the Bose blaring the Lindor Farm Network!

I wake up every morning at 4:30am to the Oldies. DH leaves for work at 5:30am about fifty miles from here. He likes to get to work early so he can leave early before traffic starts.

Okay, gotta get busy! Happy Trails!!! ( only us oldies remember Roy Rogers and Dale Evans singing that song)

Good Morning Gang

Woke up by THUNDER & RAIN this morning - dogs were barking and it sounded like someone banging on my garage door - then realized it was thunder - took the dogs out - well bella and bear aren't afraid of the rain but my Princess Angel - God forbids doesn't want to get wet... This is when the garage comes in handy.. 4:45 a.m. !!!!

Well got the bed made - coffee and coffee stuff packed for tomorrow..

Phyl I bet that thunder woke you up for sure - being in the MH I bet you really can hear it..

Well I'm packed I think - if not too bad now got to figure out what I am going to wear today..

103 today - and humid cuz of the rain ;0)

Safe travels Karen - Bella wakes me up at 4 most mornings and I go back to bed but then the alarm goes off at 5 - but it's on buzzer not radio - so Yep I'm w/you about sleeping in - but you know what - I bet we don't - so us early girls can meet for coffee - I hope we have a patio's ...

Cuz I know my Phyl isn't an early bird - but gotta say when we were in WA this summer - we both got up at the same time since we shared a room.. I got coffee/truvia/sf Creamer packed and some oatmeal - I know Phyl need to eat in the mornings ;0) -I guess I will be her Earl and make her BF ;0)

Yep Julie - I gotta say this is going to be a great turn out - 11 of us - Julie - Janet - Jodi - Joyce - Linda - Great - Charlene -Apples -Eva - Cheri - Phyl - We are going to miss the rest of you Sandy - our Laura's - Melissa - Judy - Pam - Candice

Well we will discuss our next meeting - I really like the idea of a cruise in April..

Well gotta listen to the weather and see if we are going to have any more rain..

CBL - Safe Travels and Tomorrow we meet :drool:

Safe travels to all, have a blast.

I think they have a Western Union if you need bail $$$

Kids tend to ignore calls from parents as needed. lol

LauraK

Morning........ whoooooo hooooooooooo, my pain kicked off about 11:30 last night and I slept good... Hope that's a good sign..... today I will take no chances and just finish my paperwork and pack......Oh, and do dishes and make sure DH has some food to eat.......and you know..... all the little stuff..... but no lifting for me.... My flight leaves at 6:30 so have to be out of here by about 5:00 am......

Karen, drive safely and have a fun day and evening... Arlene and Joyce, have a good flight... Jodi, what fun things are you up to without us...????? All the rest I will talk to later.... Have a good day... Julie

Julie - I'm impressed that you can keep track of what when we are arriving. Wow.

I usually sleep until 9:30 and stay up late, but with the time change, I might be right on track with coffee on the patio with early risers.

Having a shake and coffee, then will finish dressing. Dog sitter will arrive in 1/2 hour and hubby soon after to take me to the airport.

Safe travels to all. See you soon.

Hugs to all who can't join us this time. The cruise sounds inviting.