Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Phyl,

In the homes that my com. manages all that is required is a shot/vac record. Our residents sound like the people you are looking to visit. The residents love animals and a lot of the homes have either a cat or a dog.

Well I'm not the deciding voice in LV but it sounds like you called save seat already in the limo. lol

LauraK

Gosh darn it, Laura....get yourself a last minute flight:thumbup: Hate leaving you and the others behind.

So much going on. I agree, Jodi has gotten me even more excited too. I hope the limo will give us a quick ride down the strip so we can hang out and scream at the people!!!! It's going to be a wild night Friday in LV!!!!

Just think of all the extra calories we can burn dancing. I'm sure casual is fine - it's a country music club -- so there will be cowboy hats, cowboy boots and jeans galore! oh my, if we get free drinks AND have a driver I think we'll be having some fun and possibly get into some trouble!!!! It's been a long time since I was able to let my hair down that much!!! Can't wait.

Got my hair color fixed up last night - had a nail that needed fixing and got that done but guess what? Another one broke this a.m. so I will go back again tonight. I've NEVER had this problem before - so if I manage to get to LV with nice nails, it'll be a miracle!!!

I get to leave tomorrow - today is my last day of work -- I'm certainly ready.

I do wish EVERYONE were coming -- Laurak and Laura I'm so sad you aren't coming.

Better do some work.

Linda

Jodi - whats the name of the club - we can go look up the info..

LAS VEGAS HERE WE COME - WATCH OUT WITH ALL THESE CRAZY PARTY ANIMALS COMING ;0) LOL..

Omg garth brooks is at the wynn on friday- someone text jodi - is this the country name she can't remember

I JUST TEXTED HER - IF IT IS HIM THAT WOULD BE SO COOL

Edited by IndioGirl55

Omg garth brooks is at the wynn on friday- someone text jodi - is this the country name she can't remember

I JUST TEXTED HER - IF IT IS HIM THAT WOULD BE SO COOL

You got my heart starting race...Would we BE so lucky?B)

Lucky Dogs, Garth is there Oct 1,2,3. Friday at 8:00 p.m.

I just looked up Wynn/Encore. Have a great time and take lots of pics of him.

LauraK

Not garth - just got text c

cadillac ranch??? Gotta google that one

anyone know that name ;0)

Not garth - just got text c

cadillac ranch??? Gotta google that one

anyone know that name ;0)

I pulled up the Cadillac Ranch website and it did not have any info on entertainment. I called their # and person told me that they have a DJ on Friday night.

Here's link to Cadillac Ranch - it's a restaurant/bar I guess - didn't find out - I gotta get back to work ;0)

http://www.cadillacranchvegas.com/index.html

got text = cadillac jack he's hosting the show - not ranch

guess he's a dj http://affiliates.westwoodone.com/music/cadillac-jack-bio.asp

i gotta go...

Edited by IndioGirl55

Oh, I thought she said something about Stoney's before Maybe Cadillac Ranch is not country. I was thinking Stoney's. Looked at the website -- this might even be better. Interesting. OMG they have a bull -- must get Janet on that bull for photo opp.

Linda

Edited by ljv52

Oh, I thought she said something about Stoney's before Maybe Cadillac Ranch is not country. I was thinking Stoney's. Looked at the website -- this might even be better. Interesting. OMG they have a bull -- must get Janet on that bull for photo opp.

Linda

Ya right - photo op only - remember I'm 55 not 25 ;0) it would throw my back out ;0)

Wow - the excitement is building. Clubbing to me has to do with killing seals in the artic. Remember ladies, I'm the very senior member.

However, if Phyl says yes, I'll give it a try.

Thanks Jodi, for the limo and all arrangements. Can't believe how hot it is there. Perfect 80 degree days and 60 degree nights in K.C. right now.

Dog sitter arrives @ noon tomorrow and I'll leave for airport @ 12:30. Boarding pass is printed and I even updated all info with the airlines so they can contact me with changes via text on cell.

Jodi - sorry about the sliming. I'm still having difficulties and pray that flying doesn't make it worse. Will take Karen's advice and take it easy.

Julie & Cheri - my last name begins with a "C" - just to be sure there are no problems at check in. Altho, I'll be waiting for you, so don't worry about it.

I'm Home!!!

I got my new credit card just fine and tried it out on the dogs boarding charges to be sure it worked. We rarely use it but the only time I ever call the company is when we leave the country. I've never had trouble travelling in the US or anything. And even then when I called for out of the country, I still got calls from the fraud dept to verify all my charges.

Just got my concoction all mixed up and chilling to start drinking tonight for my colonoscopy in the morning. Just dreading it. But I'll be all cleaned out and ready to go to a buffet in Vegas. LOL

Oh this is sounding so exciting. Phyl how low is this limo? Will I have trouble with my knees? I can usually do okay might need a pull or boost getting out. LOL Sounds like we all need a getaway, girls weekend!

New Orleans was fun but didn't see much. We went to a place called the Gumbo shop and they ordered a little of many diferent things. First thing I tried was half a bit of alligator sausage, didn't like it. Then a blackened catfish nugget, that was yummy. Then a spoonful of chicken gumbo, okay nothing to write home about. Then my entree was some type of catfish with crab stuffing and a shrimp sauce over it. That was extremely good but could only eat about 1/4 of it. Then had a few spoons of a praline sundae. They were very stingy with the pralines so figured it wasn't worth the calories to eat more as I can get vanilla icecream any where. I flew home via Atlanta and after a light Breakfast wasn't to eat all day. So the hotel had a free Breakfast but when we got up to leave this morning it wasn't open yet. So I thought I'll get something at the airport. Not open due to construction. So I was supposed to have a layover in Atlanta but my flight was late so no time. So my light breakfast was the itty bitty bag of pretzels on the airplane. I am starving!

Laura, I was a perfectionist in school too. I'd cry if I didn't get an A or 100%, think it went with my all or nothing type thinking.