Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Arlene - I am an expert at hemorrhoids. And not proud of it. Take a long, hot bath tonight & epson salts will help. Stay off your feet. Sorry for the pain in the A$$.

Good advice, Karen to La Gordita. Time for healing now.

Lori - so sorry you missed connecting with LauraK but she will understand. You have a great deal going on right now. Enjoy your camping and family weekend.

I'm so excited - used my FF miles to upgrade to first class for all flights to LV. Won't arrive until 7 pm on Friday, but won't leave until 6 pm on Sunday. Otherwise would have had to leave 4 a.m. and would have been exhausted the first day anyway and with checkin @ 4 could NOT take my daily nap. I'm a senior citizen after all. duh

So happy to have everything in place.

OMG, OMG, OMG...DH came home tonight and told me that I should just forget about the farm and go to Vegas!!!!!

I booked the 2 bedroom which also has a couch. Would anyone like to share with me??? If not, I can change it to a one bedroom.

Have cut way back on my computer time so missed all the posts yesterday.

Karen - hope things work out so that you can join us.

Need to go book my air and have already secured my dog sitter for Gizmo.

Joyce

P.S. went shopping today and still look AWFUL in everything I tried on. Can't wait to enjoy shopping again.

Joyce we all have days like that - I even have them - that just means it wasn't ment to be to shop today :0)

Please help I had lost 5lbs and now I have regained 3lbs when I went to soft foods. I am also very hungery I dont go in for my fill untill next week HELP

You are in Banderst hell - the time after healing and your 1st fill - Are you keeping a food diary - what are you eating - are you walking...

I too have read that alot of pple gain when they get back on regular food - I didn't but again I ate very healthy and when I got hungry I drank a v8 - ate a sf fudgecicle - I budgeted my calories for my hungry times -

Stay away from the carbs & junk - eat extra veggies w/dinner - have a salad w/your lunch..Oatmeal for breakfast.. Make sure you always eat your pt first and get all your Water in

when you want to eat - get up go for a walk - clean out a drawer - go give yourself a facial - get on lbt and post

Hang in there, Joyce. I used to feel like my body just was not catching up with the scale and my head was not catching up with the weightloss. A vicious circle. You will get there....be patient. Now, I would probably look at you and think you looked wonderful. We are too tough on ourselves.

And, it really doesn't look like I will be in Vegas but thanks for the kind words. End of Sept thru end of Nov is when I am really needed around here.

Well we will keep our fingers crossed - that some how you will be able to come

Janet - want to thank you for all your work on LV trip. Not easy co-coordinating with so many of us in all different locations.

Linda - they didn't need anything from me about the other person in the room - just an FYI.

It will be so wonderful to meet everyone.

Joyce

P.S. Gizmo also alerts one hour before storm begins and shakes like a leaf. Dog trainer advised Bach's Rescue Remedy mouth spray as a possible solution. Have not tried it yet.

Joyce - it wasn't too hard ;0) especially w/everyone making their own reservation - Thanks to Eva - we got a great place to stay where we can all sit around and visit at night... I really thank you all for working around the what time I can get off ;0)..

I am so bummed!! Laura just called and it ended up I couldn't get away to meet. I feel horrible and disappointed, I was looking forward to it all day and even got gussied up a little. But I had concrete guys here going over things, a home builder guy coming, DH wanted to leave much earlier for camping and well time just got away from me and I didn't have the necessary time for the drive downtown and back. BOO HOO!!!! I am so sorry Laura, I was so looking forward to it. I sure hope you can make Vegas!

Thats so sad

Hi gang! I have been miserable all day. You see, I started on real food friday. I always take Miralax , but when I started the shakes I stopped because of all the Fiber. Well, I forgot to take the Miralax. Oops, then last night I took a prescription laxative....not good. Needless to say.....I am sitting on donut cushion. lol I know TMI, but I don't want y'all to make the mistake I did. I couldn't even go weigh in. Okay, nough said.

Apples have a good time.....you will be missed.

Great, Pictures please!

Charlene - I find that the calcium chews I eat every nite at bed time (costco sf choc 30 cal each - to die for) well in the morning no problems :0)

I guess it was my fault for not managing time right. I should've had all the stuff packed for camping, I just thought I had more time. I am usually not a procrastinator. The builder guy came, my electrical is all okay, we had a concern. I am anxious to see the kids but not real anxious to sleep in a tent. LOL It's supposed to be a hot weekend, so will be nice up in the mountains. I will be back on Monday.

Have a great time w/family

Arlene - I am an expert at hemorrhoids. And not proud of it. Take a long, hot bath tonight & epson salts will help. Stay off your feet. Sorry for the pain in the A$$.

Good advice, Karen to La Gordita. Time for healing now.

Lori - so sorry you missed connecting with LauraK but she will understand. You have a great deal going on right now. Enjoy your camping and family weekend.

I'm so excited - used my FF miles to upgrade to first class for all flights to LV. Won't arrive until 7 pm on Friday, but won't leave until 6 pm on Sunday. Otherwise would have had to leave 4 a.m. and would have been exhausted the first day anyway and with checkin @ 4 could NOT take my daily nap. I'm a senior citizen after all. duh

So happy to have everything in place.

Oh girl that one (being a Senior Citizen) isn't going to fly :0)

But WTG on your first class ticket...

Does everyone have each other's cell #'s - if not p.m. or email me and I will update Julie's list and resend..

Well - back from the gym - dinner in the oven - took my GD kaitlin w/me - do you all know that I am stronger than a 15.5 yr old girl - pretty damn good for an old chick ;0) She's going to be sore tomorrow - let her drive too ;0)

Well dinner's done - I need to eat and visit w/Kaitlin she's going to gf house tomorrow

xoxoxo

J

WOOHOO!!!! APPLES!!! So you gonna do it???? You can have my room and I can take the couch.

I plan on looking for my air fare when I get back from camping.

Sitting here at 930 at night thinking of Laura across town. We finally found all our camping stuff. A big part of the problem was the camping stuff hadn't gotten unpacked yet and we couldnt' find everything we needed and was in panic mode. We are ready to go now.

I found my flight (first class upgrade using no extra airline miles...whoot) and getting ready to book but didn't want to do it without knowing if I need to book my own room or not.

I booked my flight. I get into Vegas a little after 10am and do not leave till Monday 7am...only way I could do it but will just find a room near the airport for Sunday night. I cannot breath...I am sooooooo excited.

Since I had not planned on going and have not paid attention...who is staying with who and so on

Lori, Don't beat yourself up, life happens. Love the city, there is so much to do. We took the trax train and rode it all the way to the end then back. We went to the gateway shopping area, wow is that cool. We had dinner and shopped a bit then walked back to our hotel.

Anyone looking for airfare I read this morning that Southwest is having some great specials if you book before 12 on thursday night.

On our final leg of the journey in the am, then the work begins, well as soon as the moving co shows up anyway.

Take care

Laura K

I booked my flight. I get into Vegas a little after 10am and do not leave till Monday 7am...only way I could do it but will just find a room near the airport for Sunday night. I cannot breath...I am sooooooo excited.

Since I had not planned on going and have not paid attention...who is staying with who and so on

I have the room booked and you are more than welcome to stay with Lori and me. I will be flying in on Thursday afternoon and staying at my DS's so if everyone will send me their requests, I'll go to the grocery store and buy what everyone wants/needs for Snacks.

Getting excited.

Can't wait.

Linda

I have the room booked and you are more than welcome to stay with Lori and me. I will be flying in on Thursday afternoon and staying at my DS's so if everyone will send me their requests, I'll go to the grocery store and buy what everyone wants/needs for Snacks.

Getting excited.

Can't wait.

Linda

Thanks for the offer. I'll do the couch. Lori offered her bed but I really don't mind the couch. I am usually up very early and would prefer it.

Thanks for the offer. I'll do the couch. Lori offered her bed but I really don't mind the couch. I am usually up very early and would prefer it.

Fantastic!!!!! What a wonderful DH you have -- thank him for us!!!

Fantastic!!!!! What a wonderful DH you have -- thank him for us!!!

Not too many complaints in the DH dept. Even after he encouraged me to go yesterday morning, I struggled with the guilt of leaving him during such a busy time. When he got home last night, he insisted I book. Honeymoom at the lake this weekend! :thumbup:(TMI)

Janet...did you ever think 3 yrs ago that you would even be going to the gym, let alone kicking your GD's butt at the gym???? I am amazed on a daily basis how much energy I have and it just doesn't stop. After being such a slug for so many years, I am very thankful.

Half a day here at home getting my guys situated in the fields (cultivation and tiling) and then I'm off to see my fake brother in the hospital and then onto the lake with my puppa. Lots going on this weekend with 2 bday parties (40th & 60th), plans with some of my friends tonight and tomorrow. DH will not be up till Sat afternoon...trying to finish up the cultivating. More stressful for him than harvest or planting seasons.

Linda...thanks for the offer to pick up some supplies. The only thing I can think of at the moment is Water. I usually travel with my basics...protein/fiber bars, Cereal, etc. Very nice of you to think of doing that.

Let me know what I owe you for my share of the room and I'll send you a check.

Great...imagine you are on the road by now. Hope you have great weather and no bears or copulating elk.

Eva...have a great trip. Safe travels.

You all have a great weekend. Talk to you all Tuesday. (If not b/4 noon today).

I'm going to Vegas to meet my friends! Going to be so much fun.

WOOHOO!! Apples is coming!! I really don't mind the couch either apples so whatever works! I am going to book my flights when I get back from camping. But I think it gets in about 10 as well.

Laura, glad you enjoyed downtown. If you rode Trax to the end you were right by the HS my kids graduated from in Sandy. I don't live in that part of town anymore (further south and west) but it's where I lived for many years.

Well I better go help DH finish loading the car, I had to check in here to see if there were any Vegas updates. Glad I did. We finally found everything in boxes last night and are getting a later start than planned this morning

Good Morning

I knew it - I knew it !!! Apples is coming !!!! I knew it !!!

I knew you would find a way !!!! I just knew it !!!!

Yep Karen - I was talking to my gf last night who had bypass 9/07 - she told me that I'm the reason she did it - she's the 2nd person who I have been an influence on in getting wls

She like us has made the change in her eating and exercise habits - (she the girl I go to boot camp with) she turned 61 yesterday - she looks younger than me ;0) I will post pic's of us after this weekend (her surpised bday party)

Yes 3 yrs of eating healthy and exercise - who would have every guess that I would be doing these things..

I am so excited you are coming !!!!

well gotta hit the showers