Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Laura, I PM'd you my phone numbers. I don't leave until Thurs. mornign so if you get in Wed afternoon or something I'd love to meet you.

Janet, don't worry about me being too hot. that never happens anymore, plus I lived in Vegas and survived 120 degree days just fine in Aug. if that's where you are leaning.

Laura, I PM'd you my phone numbers. I don't leave until Thurs. mornign so if you get in Wed afternoon or something I'd love to meet you.

Janet, don't worry about me being too hot. that never happens anymore, plus I lived in Vegas and survived 120 degree days just fine in Aug. if that's where you are leaning.

Rates in August would be lower than Oct - I just have so much vacation time - and I have my Furlough Fridays - Usually the 1st Friday of the Month - So August would work for me :0)

I could do labor day weekend too..

So who's in - who's not..

We just need for sure head count - I know Phyl can't in Aug - I think she has a wedding..

Joyce - you - Me - Eva - Apple maybe in August..

Those are my times -

I'm a no go on Labor day too....don't have that weekend scheduled off and other people have it. I'm in for October 1st. It's a great time to be in Vegas. Should have fabulous weather...even pool weather...unlike freezing Florida this year.

Busy busy day today and another one for tomorrow. I'll try and check in later.

Eva

Phyl GF you have restiction if it took you that long to eat.. 10/1 to 10/3 are dates - You going to be here that early???

I can't do Sept as lady I work with is out the whole month and then last part of Oct she's going on a cruise - so that's out - and I already have my last 2 weeks planed..

August is the only other time I can take pto - but most of you would die in vegas that time of yr - Eva & I would be the only 2 who could take it..

Rates in August would be lower than Oct - I just have so much vacation time - and I have my Furlough Fridays - Usually the 1st Friday of the Month - So August would work for me :0)

I could do labor day weekend too..

So who's in - who's not..

We just need for sure head count - I know Phyl can't in Aug - I think she has a wedding..

Joyce - you - Me - Eva - Apple maybe in August..

Those are my times -

I'm a no go on Labor day too....don't have that weekend scheduled off and other people have it. I'm in for October 1st. It's a great time to be in Vegas. Should have fabulous weather...even pool weather...unlike freezing Florida this year.

Busy busy day today and another one for tomorrow. I'll try and check in later. Eva

I'm pretty sure we'll be down there by Oct. 1, but Aug/Sept won't work for me.

WHERE IS EVERYONE???

No new posts on any of the threads I subscribe to!!

Sorry Phyl, everyone is busy with vacations, parties, kids, life. It seems the days I want to sit and read and respond, there aren't many people around, then the days I'm overwhelmed there are tons of posts.

So what are you up to today? I'm cooking for a party, packing my stuff for my trip, doing laundry, putting up a new shelf in the closet, etc. Never a dull moment.

eva

I'm IN & can't wait. I would also share a 2 bedroom as long as I can have a room of my own - I snore.

Great, great news - I'm in onderland by 2 lbs. Yippee.

I meant 2 or 3 bedroom. Either date is fine too.

Good Morning

I didnt' get up till 6:45 which you all know is late for me :0)

Had to farm then be at gym by 8 a.m.

Monday - Tuesday - Friday - Saturday - All gym days for me this week - WTG Janet !!! I lead by example :thumbup::smilielol5::lol:

Ok 10/1 is the date we are sticking to ...

I like the resort place just cuz it's like a condo instead of a hotel room - My Vote is the Resort - unless Laura comes back w/good reviews on the hotel and price ;0) That needs to play into it too

- Since Phyl will be driving in w/me - I assume we will share - and I know her habits ;0) not a morning person lol..

Eva - I'm w/you the days I am on the computer no one is here and the days I am busy - the thread is jumping and I can't keep up :0)

Joyce

CONGRATULATIONS FOR ONDERLAND !!!!

WTG GIRL

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!!

:thumbup::party::smilielol5::party:

Okay, I am marking down Oct 1st, Lori will be in Vegas!! If the resort doesn't work out, I know the Monte Carlo had a great pool area if you are interested in pools, it had a lazy river, a pool and a wave pool. From the looks of the resort place that pool looks nice too.

Well I did it.....I committed.....I bought the $299 for 2 yrs 24 Hour Fitness gym membership today at costco. I gotta go now. GRRRRR My exercise has been hit and miss ever since me knee surgeries, it's time I redevelop that habit. I had it going so good before the knees.

Also, yesterday I got a phone call from an old friend from when Ilived here before. she heard I was back and that I had WLS. She did too! she had bypass 6 yrs ago. She wanted me to join her gym and I seriously considered it (Golds) but it was so much more $$$ and further away, she works full time and would be going evenings which I probably won't want to do as that is when DH is home and I have all day to go on my own. so I didn't. She also invited me to join their Bunko group, someone just left it, so I might have a connection to meet others as well. things are coming together for me here in Utah.

Joyce, CONGRATS on Onederland!! WOO HOO!!

Phyl, I am here.....just busy sewing today.

Joyce, Congrats! on the onederland!

Janet, Congrats! on the exercise! Yes, because of your support I walk everyday. I walked 2 miles this morning, and will do my stationary bike this afternoon.

Great, I am so glad you are getting in touch with old friends. That is a good price for a membership. There are too many young people at our 24hr Fitness. My son goes there. They don't have a pool. If I join one it will be LA Fitness. They offer Water aerobics every morning.

You know my mouth has been so sore and raw while on the shakes....ketosis. I ate carbs last night and today. The soreness is almost gone. I am still getting my teeth cleaned next week and get xrays. I just hope it is all good.

Eva, where are you going this time? Have fun!

JOYCE--CONGRATS ON ONEDERLAND!!!

Janet, good for you going to the gym!

Back to projects

ee

Okay, I am marking down Oct 1st, Lori will be in Vegas!! If the resort doesn't work out, I know the Monte Carlo had a great pool area if you are interested in pools, it had a lazy river, a pool and a wave pool. From the looks of the resort place that pool looks nice too.

Well I did it.....I committed.....I bought the $299 for 2 yrs 24 Hour Fitness gym membership today at costco. I gotta go now. GRRRRR My exercise has been hit and miss ever since me knee surgeries, it's time I redevelop that habit. I had it going so good before the knees.

Also, yesterday I got a phone call from an old friend from when Ilived here before. she heard I was back and that I had WLS. She did too! she had bypass 6 yrs ago. She wanted me to join her gym and I seriously considered it (Golds) but it was so much more $$$ and further away, she works full time and would be going evenings which I probably won't want to do as that is when DH is home and I have all day to go on my own. so I didn't. She also invited me to join their Bunko group, someone just left it, so I might have a connection to meet others as well. things are coming together for me here in Utah.

Joyce, CONGRATS on Onederland!! WOO HOO!!

Great

Yea you joined - now you WILL go and get back in the habit :0) - it's a good habit - and you are lucky to go in the day time - If I were retired I would go every morning !!!!

Join bunco that will be a great place to meet new pple.

Monte Carlo sounds wonderful - I love the lazy river 2 opinions

Phyl, I am here.....just busy sewing today.

Joyce, Congrats! on the onederland!

Janet, Congrats! on the exercise! Yes, because of your support I walk everyday. I walked 2 miles this morning, and will do my stationary bike this afternoon.

Great, I am so glad you are getting in touch with old friends. That is a good price for a membership. There are too many young people at our 24hr Fitness. My son goes there. They don't have a pool. If I join one it will be LA Fitness. They offer Water aerobics every morning.

You know my mouth has been so sore and raw while on the shakes....ketosis. I ate carbs last night and today. The soreness is almost gone. I am still getting my teeth cleaned next week and get xrays. I just hope it is all good.

Eva, where are you going this time? Have fun!

Charlene - There are tons of young pple at my gym (s) (I belong to 2) but who cares - I don't - You know what I figured when I first joined the gym 3 yrs ago - these pple can't hurt me - this is for me and I am doing it

I am self concise about my arms - my trainer said - no one cares - no one is looking at you that hard - they are here to work out - you know what he's right - I am getting less self concise about them.

Plus you know what I can keep up w/the youngster pretty damn good for a 55 yrs old x fat chick and that makes me feel proud of me..

WTG on the exercise - little advice - don't worry about what others think - do this for you.

JOYCE--CONGRATS ON ONEDERLAND!!!Janet, good for you going to the gym!

Back to projects

ee

Eva - Me too I'm out the door - showered make up hair now off to spend $$$