Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Apples, way to go on the clothes. They are great.

Charlene, good luck on the weigh in tomorrow.

Laura K

Linda, glad your DH is doing alright. Yep, I get it when you said pain if you do and pain if you don't. Take care.

Apples, cute jackets...really cute. And you have the advantage of being able to wear those there. There are advantages to living in "cold" country.

Julie, good luck with your functions....sounds like they will be fun even if it is a lot of work. You make a good point about the pain being there whether working or not...I think people just don't want you to aggravate it more.

Charlene, good luck with the dr. appointment tomorrow. Dieting is tough and you have been doing very well. Maybe a little shake up (no pun intended) will help.

Phyl, how's the dog search going? I find the right dog will come to you if you just believe it will. Keep an open heart.

Apples, way to go on the clothes. They are great.

Charlene, good luck on the weigh in tomorrow.

Laura K

LauraK...just want to wish you safe travels. Have fun bonding with DD and watch the crossroads.

Sorry you had a painful day, Arlene. Push the fluids tonight and see if that makes a difference with the scale tomorrow. Wish I had you for our "Weather Girl". Maybe you would have the ability to get it right!:)

Linda, glad your DH is doing alright. Yep, I get it when you said pain if you do and pain if you don't. Take care.

Apples, cute jackets...really cute. And you have the advantage of being able to wear those there. There are advantages to living in "cold" country.

Julie, good luck with your functions....sounds like they will be fun even if it is a lot of work. You make a good point about the pain being there whether working or not...I think people just don't want you to aggravate it more.

Charlene, good luck with the dr. appointment tomorrow. Dieting is tough and you have been doing very well. Maybe a little shake up (no pun intended) will help.

Phyl, how's the dog search going? I find the right dog will come to you if you just believe it will. Keep an open heart.

Heck, Eva...I wear jackets when it's 90 degrees just to keep the skeeters at bay!:)

I just had a response typed and it went away....how weird.

Hope everyone is having a great night. I'm taking a break tonight and listening to an audio book.

Eva

Never mind....there it is....how weird.

Julie...don't know how I missed your post this morning. Did not realize that you DM was having surgery. Good to hear it was successful. You will be busy with her over the next few weeks, I am sure.

I hope you did not take my comment about your extra work as anything but concern. I do get where you are coming from on being busy and wanting to do your functions. I really do get that. Sorry if you took offense.

Have a great time at your reunion. I am sure you will get many positive reactions on your weightloss. Have fun!

OK...junking up the thread again but just one more thing.

I decided to have DH take a photo tonight cuz I wanted to post in b/4 and after thread for 2yr mark. Do NOT like the photo (not DH's fault...when you have the sun in your eyes it makes for a bad photo) but posted it anyway.

The reason I am mentioning this is that I found a photo from 2007 at DH's sister's house. I was just floored at how heavy I look and I had already lost 25lbs by then. It's AWFUL and just makes me wonder what the heck I looked like heavier than that. (No photos at my highest).

Wow! Welcome to all the "newbies" today!! Glad to have you join us. This is a great place to come for support, advice, encouragement, etc. on this weight loss journey!

Thanks to all for the kudos on the new hair color. I think I will add a couple of pictures where you can see it better. We had a family picnic yesterday since our son, Chris and his family are in the area to pick up their oldest daughter from the U of WA. He flew his plane up here, so we'd hoped he could fly it up to our area yesterday but it was too "bumpy" so he drove up with his wife & kids. We had a great afternoon, although the weather could've been a little warmer!! We were able to sit outside on the front porch at our oldest daughter's fora while, though!

Not a great weekend for food. Too many temptations yesterday. I restrained myself, but my weight was up this morning.

Pictures... me and oldest son, Chris, me and grandson, Justin, Our three oldest, Chris, Tracy, Jodie, & and Dh, me and our two daughters, Jodie & Tracy.

Great pics. Nice hair.

Hi and bye Apples. Kill a mosquito for me.

Julie, the muscle relaxers have been helping me, too. That and the accupressure. After I've aggravated the trigger points by falling or sleeping wrong or who knows what, the combination seems to really do the trick for me so I'm not suffering for weeks. I have very painful trigger points at the top of my shoulder joints and all along my shoulders to all the way up my neck. I had the strangest sensation when I pressed on top of one that was on the top of my shoulder blade. A muscle knot at the top side of my neck hurt just as bad. The referred pain told me that I do indeed have the myofascial issues.

Listen to your body. Just sitting in a chair isn't good for you any more than overdoing. As long as you're letting others do the twisting, scrubbing, lifting, pushing and the heavy work, keeping busy does help you cope.

Cheri

OMG Apples - the diff !!!! Not the same person - why don't you use your avatar pic vs that one - that's a current pic...

Have a great mini vacation- Happy Bandanniversary on the 17th - Good luck at the dentist tomorrow..

Well gang - did boot camp again tonite - was a diff work out I liked last weeks better - I did sweat - but i sweated more last week..

Julie glad you are doing better and your mom is ok..

Linda - hugs & prayers on your dh surgery today

Charlene - doc tomorrow?? glad you are feeling better

Eva - I'm with you I am getting off the computer in just a sec

oh looks like I have to go back a page - gotta see the picks and see that linda's dh is fine ..

CBL

Janet...not wanting to do an avatar photo until the dental work is completed. 3 hours in the chair tomorrow. Right side prep for caps...upper and lower back.

Do you know how much I admire you for doing boot camp? That's really something for a chick "older" than me! LOL...sorry...had to say it

Apples, you were beautiful then and now.

Cute boys!!!

OMW...do I look that old, Laura? One of those "boys" is my DH and the other my oldest (26 at the time)

Hi everyone, I want to thank you all for your love and support, it means so much!!

I went Saturday for a fill and have been doing so much better with the food situation.

The situation with hubby is still the same, we got into it last night and he had me very upset, went to work today but left at 11am. Went to see my Dr and she increased my zoloft from 50 mgs to 100 mgs. Not sure if I needed it, we will see. I have decided that I don't want anything to do with him ever again. Was hoping we could be friends for the kids sake, but he is being so mean. He is ANGRY at me for filing for the divorce, because...he doesn't want me to get half of his 2 retirement checks. Sorry Charley...lol I'm entitled to something after 41 years almost ( july 19th ) I traveled everywhere with him the 20 years we were in the military.

Thanks for listening and Apples, I'm going to take your advice, whenever I start to overeat, ( usually after work here at home ) I will sign on to LBT ( great idea )

xoxoxo ttyl pj