Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Well It looks like I am not coming to Florida

American doesn't have any other flights on Friday they are all booked - could get one out of Los Angeles on Friday - but wouldn't get to FL til Sat morning - and turn around and leave Sunday - and all the other airlines prices on short notice are $1200+

Hate to tell you this but Eva was suppose to be on the same flight as me - So I don't know if she's going to make it or not ..

I am so upset right now...

Well, Janet, it is what it is and if you cannot make it, we will truly miss the honor or meeting you...same goes if Eva cannot make it.

Head back in the paper bag:crying:

Well It looks like I am not coming to Florida

American doesn't have any other flights on Friday they are all booked - could get one out of Los Angeles on Friday - but wouldn't get to FL til Sat morning - and turn around and leave Sunday - and all the other airlines prices on short notice are $1200+

Hate to tell you this but Eva was suppose to be on the same flight as me - So I don't know if she's going to make it or not ..

I am so upset right now...

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe they canceled your flight! I just tried to call you and got your VM. :thumbup: I am so bummed.

Laura

Oh my, but this trip is turning into a bunch of conflicting emotions... excited, sad, happy, nervous......

Let's do fall next year..... skip the winter worries.... I would drive to Duluth, too.... Know the way, was just there a few days ago..... It's 472 miles for me and about 7 1/2 - 8 hour drive.... I could do that just fine... good idea, Apples.....

Time to finish up things here... goodnight all.... Julie

need help!!! I had a fill on 01/09/10 I was doing fine until last Saturday. It seems that I may have something stuck just don't know what!!! It even hurts when I drink liquids. I keep PBing and sliming; so tried of this!!!! :thumbup: I don't want an unfill. Please if anyone has any advice on how to fix this I'd truly appreciate it!!!!

You need to call your doc - you are too tight or could have a problem - Call your Doc - right away..

This is just awful! I'm so sorry to hear about your flight Janet and Eva -- how devastating. I am so so sorry. I can't believe it's snowing in Dallas -- honestly this winter is just too much.

As far as posting here, I say it would be too hard to post on another thread -- someone who's traveling might miss something important -- so I think all those who are not travelling will just have to weed though it. Plus, I enjoyed hearing all the plans even though I couldn't go.

Duluth sounds good to me -- I too would drive probably -- depending on when we'd meet. I lived in Duluth for one year -- June, 70 to June, 71 and have been dying to go back and see it again and take DH there. Sounds good to me. Count me in.

Again, I'm so sorry for you girls who are having problems with flights. It's so disappointing.

KDee, it sounds like you need a slight unfill. If you have been trying to eat solids, I'd stop immediately and do just liquids until you get in to see your surgeon.

Gotta get some sleep -- TTYT.

Linda

Been on the phone for 40 minutes on hold....waiting to get through to a travel agent. My flight from Dallas is canceled too so I'm going to see what else I can do. I will be coming one way or another because I'm staying through Tuesday. Just don't know when I'll get there.

Stopped packing because I don't want to cram all my clothes in the bag if I'm not leaving tomorrow.

I'm okay with Duluth too....I have a friend there I'd like to see also. I've really never been to Minnesota...just a fly by to Minneapolis airport.

I'll let you know what's happening.

Eva

LauraK, I got back up cause I forgot to send you hugs on your doggie situation -- my gf here has 4 daushounds too and had the same problem with one of hers last summer -- she ended up finding a doggie accupuncturist which she said was much cheaper than back surgery - you might check that out in your area. Her dog made a complete recovery and runs all over just like he did before -- he also could not walk at all before treatment. I love daushounds --my current dog and last one were long haired daushounds/terrior mix -- very loving and sweet dogs (but barkers). So sorry -- I know how tough this is --will keep you and your baby in my prayers.

Okay, back to bed. CBT. Hugs to all who are having travel problems. This is just terrible. Linda

Well it looks like I am out for the count for the trip as well. AFter Janet called me tonight to tell me of her flight cancelling I went online to check mine. Well they are rerouting all those stranded folks via Atlanta my flights are so oversold, I'll never get a seat standby. They were so wide open too. DH told me he was just in ATlanta today (he flies confirmed on business) and there were stranded folks all over trying to get rerouted from cancelled flights. I am just sick but so grateful Janet called and i checked before leaving and getting stranded some place. I am so sorry I can't make it. I am in tears now and might need Apples paper bag. This sucks!!!

Janet thanks for keeping this thread for everything. This trip, the band, the friendships have all been a big part of my journey. Heck when you all first started talking about this trip I wasn't even part of it as I didn't think i could go and I still got excited reading about the plannign. Then when I was able to go it was even better. And now that I can't go I will be looking for updates. The group has sure shrunk though. Wish it was easy just to postpone it a weekend or something.

now on hold with American.....waiting....waiting....

Eva & i are back on

she got us a flight - 9 hr lay over in dfw - but we are going to florida !!!

I gotta go pack...

Xoxoxo

j

Janet and I will be there.....very late, but we should make it.

Twitter update ;0)

finished packing except for makeup and curling Iron - hope I haven't forgotten anything...

Laurak Hugs on your baby...

well set the alarm for 3:15 - want to get to the airport early cuz I gotta ck in since Eva made the plans don't know if I will have to have a new boarding pass - oh I am going to go ck aa website...

Hugs most likely will post in the a.m. if I have time

ttyl..

say a prayer that our plane gets out of Dallas

OK, I'm up and getting ready to leave for the airport... It's in Bismarck, so have to leave here by 6:00 to be there early enough. Just need to do my makeup and hair and get dressed.....

For those of you watching this soap opera thus far, the next few days will probably be quit boring.... I'm still shaking my head wondering who will make it and who won't.....

You all take care........Laura K, hope your dog will be okay.. You all have a great weekend and we'll talk to you when I get back home... Hugs and prayers to all.... Julie

OK, I'm up and getting ready to leave for the airport... It's in Bismarck, so have to leave here by 6:00 to be there early enough. Just need to do my makeup and hair and get dressed.....

For those of you watching this soap opera thus far, the next few days will probably be quit boring.... I'm still shaking my head wondering who will make it and who won't.....

You all take care........Laura K, hope your dog will be okay.. You all have a great weekend and we'll talk to you when I get back home... Hugs and prayers to all.... Julie

Good Morning !!!

Love it Julie - Soap Opera !!!! I love your sense of humor!!

It's 3:26 here in cali - need to be out of here by 5 at the latest

Having a double shot of espersso this morning - have had 3 hrs sleep..

Yes say a pray and wish us luck !!!

Went to bed about 11:30...knew I needed to get some sleep so I could leave here early to pick up Great....What a disappointment to wake up and find out you are out of the weekend also, Lori. I'm just going to sit with my fingers crossed and hope you all can make it. And, being the optimist that I am, I am going to have the time of my life with all that can make it.

Janet and Eva...let me know when you get in or if you know you get your connecting flight from Dallas...I will be there to pick you up. Don't worry about the time.

Julie...have a safe trip..will (hopefully) see you later today.

Laura???? Nels still counting on the airport to pick up Julie? Or, do you want me to do it? Let me know, please.

Great...I'm just thankful I had the opportunity to meet you last November. I'm crushed that you cannot make it but at least I got to know you a bit. Next time!