Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Rice & Wax ;o)

huh?;)

Morning... YAWN YAWN. I don't think this post will make it... but the next ones will hit 500 pages!!!!!!!! woooohoooooooo! Isn't that amazing?!

So, was talking to DH last night and it looks like we are a GO on Orlando!!! The only thing that would stop us coming is Dad (if he got sick or something). So, Apples, we can figure out the airport runs. I have a big vehicle, so we can maybe just go together. : ) WOw.... I am getting excited!!!

I will CBL, just wanted to say hola...............................peasout....Laura

Morning Laura, you so excited!! I am too. My DH is coming to Florida on Saturday, so we will have an extra car Saturday and Sunday to help the airport shuttle. We aren't leaving until Tuesday. DH hasn't really been to Florida except one overnight stay on our way to BVI or Costa Rica...can't remember which. I have a brother in Ft. Meyers we might try and visit on Sunday. Depends on how things go.

We'll I guess I'd better get ready for work...I'd love to sit around in my jammies, drinking coffee and looking at this huge pile of paperwork....but I have things to do, deadlines to meet, blah blah blah. Can you see my enthusiasm here?

See you later. 500 pages...you are a chatty bunch.

Eva

Hi All, I tried to attach a pic of a project that I worked on in the late summer early fall. The leaves are molded cement then painted. I use real leaves in the process. That's the Master Gardner in me trying to keep my gardens growing all year long.

I am so jealous, wish I could be able to go to Fl with you all.

Larua K

Hi All, I tried to attach a pic of a project that I worked on in the late summer early fall. The leaves are molded cement then painted. I use real leaves in the process. That's the Master Gardner in me trying to keep my gardens growing all year long.

I am so jealous, wish I could be able to go to Fl with you all.

Laura K

oops guess it didn't work. I'll have to try again.

what do i eat and when

Eagle...what stage are you at? When were you banded? Just let us know where you are at, what questions you have, etc. Welcome

Morning...... I had another good night as long as I take my pills..... I'll take it!!!!!

Laura, thanks for the virtual tour.... Nice..... Really glad you are going to make it....

Now where is Meredith??? It's been a while since she's been here and I'm starting to be concerned about her.... Maybe she got her house and is too busy to post...

Eva, you sound very busy... Hope you have a good day...

Eagle, the best thing is to follow your doctors orders to the T............ They give you specific guidelines to follow for liquids, soft foods and when you can finally start solids again after surgery. When did you have surgery??? We need more infor in order to help...

Well, I'd better get something done before my Mimi comes.. She is feeling well again and puts me through my paces most days.... The "terrible twos" is definitely where she is at right now... Sweet, but devious!!!! Have a great day everyone... Julie

Woohoo Laura! Sounds like a go for FL for you. Any trouble making reservations? I had a "good go-around" with the resort on reservations. I called to cancel one of the 3BR condos the other day. (Did some figuring and we will only need 2). Anyway, they had me down for only 1-3BR but I had a confirmation for 3. After over 3 hours on the phone back and forth with the resort and the booking company, we finally got it resolved. Then, got their confirmation by email and they stated that they charged my credit card double the rate that was in my confirmation. Another hour on the phone and we are now square.

Please nobody panic about me canceling that one condo. We will have plenty of room. Each condo has 1 bedroom with a king sized bed, jacuzzi bath and shower. Second bedroom has 2 twin beds and bathroom. Third bedroom has king sized bed with bathroom. Livingroom has a queen sized sofa bed. All bedrooms and livingroom have a tv. Full kitchen, ironing board, Iron, hair dryers and in-room safe. More than enough room for everyone. If Judy or Jewel decide to stay, still enough room with the sleeper sofa. So, is everyone OK with me canceling that condo or do I need to get it back?

Everything is already paid for. I also paid the $75 cleaning fee per condo. Our down payment was $114 and remaining fee which includes tax, cleaningfee, booking fee came to $567.30 which equals $681.30. Price per condo for three nights is $340.65. Just divide by the number of ppl in each condo and that's your share. There is a $300 damage deposit per condo at the time of check in and refunded at the time of checkout. I am willing to take care of that. But, if any of you "Rowdies" do damage, I carry a BIG stick. LOL. I'm good with settling up on the charges when everyone checks in.

LauraK...I wish you could make the trip. I am sure this won't be our last. Maybe someone can come up with a summer one or work on one for next winter.

Eva...hope DH will be feel safe with all of us women. I promise I'll be nice....not sure about the rest!

Not at 500 pages yet, Laura. Will take few more posts. Last person to post wins!

Julie...not discounting what you are saying about the terrible twos and Mimi keeping GM plenty busy. I think back to those days and think they were so easy. Didn't think that at the time. The worry our "party animal" DS's put us through as teens made the terrible twos seem so sweet. Gotta enjoy them at every age and I am sure even during this stage, you really enjoy having Mimi around. I can tell by your posts.

Happy to hear you got a good nights sleep. Me too. Only got up once to eat during the night. I am so lucky though. Even if I get up to eat, I can go right back to sleep.

Did I win?

Apples,

I believe you are trying to win the last post contest or you have Janet tied up somewhere and have hi jacked her thread. lol ;)

I am headed to the doctor . Seems she thinks my bp is too low on that medicine that is helping me.

Apples, do you have a voodoo doll of me? cuz if my feet get warm I will know who is causing it. lol

Apples,

I believe you are trying to win the last post contest or you have Janet tied up somewhere and have hi jacked her thread. lol ;)

Heck, LauraK, I highjacked her thread along time ago. She just has not realized it yet!:) Actually, I just go on and on and on and on....and I don't realize it!

Did I win yet?:thumbup:

I am headed to the doctor . Seems she thinks my bp is too low on that medicine that is helping me.

Apples, do you have a voodoo doll of me? cuz if my feet get warm I will know who is causing it. lol

Gosh, Arlene...you found me out. I have a whole string of dolls with each of your names on it:ohmy:

Good luck with your doc appt!

Wish you could make the FL meet, Arlene!

Did I win?;)