Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Shoot Phyll, they had every size on Monday when I ordered them. Hope you find what you want at the store. Make sure and look in the pajama clearance rack. Sometimes they "hide" Champion clearance items in with the pj clearance.

Yeah.. I was surprised! The pair I have is relaxed fit, petite XL. The ones I tried on yesterday at "Janet's" Target were L petite, relaxed fit. They have so many on the racks and scattered about 4 or 5 different racks that it's hard to find the right size. And then some are "fitted", some are "semi-fitted" and some are "relaxed fit". So... it takes some work to find exactly what you need. I figured it'd be easy online! No... couldn't find any "short" in L or XL! So.... back to the store! Besides, you have to spend $50 for free shipping, so they'd end up costing me more than if I just go back to Target!

Apples, I seen them in the store, thought about getting one to match the pants I bought. Dang it I restrained myself.

Laura K

If anyone read my previous post, disregard. I deleted it. I had written previous to checking out Laura's recommendation.

Here's the deal for all of you Florida Bound Bandsters. Laura and her family have stayed here so that should be enough of a recommendation.

Lake Buena Vista Resort...looks to me like it has what we need and want and at a good rate. (Thanks Laura...see...you did come through for us!)

2 bedroom condo: $118/night

3 bedroom condo: $129/night

Looks to me by the number going, if we rented 2 condos we would have plenty of space since there are sofa sleepers and I honestly would not mind grabbing one cuz I don't have difficulty sleeping and then I would be the center of attention cuz I would be in the living space and everyone would HAVE to talk to me while they are making my coffee and Breakfast.< /span>

Some of the amenities:

Fridge/freezer, teakettle, coffeemaker

Dishwasher, dishes, cutlery, pots/pans

Master bedroom with king bed, jacuzzi bath, shower, dual vanity, walk in closet, tv and clock radio

2nd bedroom with two twin beds, bathroom and tv

dining and living room with queen sofa bed and tv

iron and ironing board, hairdryer, in room safe

3 bedroom has all of the above amenities as listed for two bedroom suite. Plus, 3rd bedroom with two twin beds, bathroom and tv.

What do you guys think? I think it sounds great. Remember, I will be driving and so will Laura if she can come. I don't mind being the chauffer, D.D. or whatever. Also, if we want to stock the frig, I can make a stop at a Publix, liquor store or whatever on my way. All I need is to start a list.

I am sooooooooooo excited for this to happen. OK...let's vote on this and get a definate head count. Lori? Are you jumping on? I don't want you to feel guilty or left out but I know I, for one, really wants you to make it. You are such a huge part of all of us.

Let's go girls, I'm ready to push that reservation button...I have my finger on it!

You and I could share a 2 bedroom since we both are early pple and other stuff :wink2: and I think I saw that there is an outlet nearby :0)

Yeah.. I was surprised! The pair I have is relaxed fit, petite XL. The ones I tried on yesterday at "Janet's" Target were L petite, relaxed fit. They have so many on the racks and scattered about 4 or 5 different racks that it's hard to find the right size. And then some are "fitted", some are "semi-fitted" and some are "relaxed fit". So... it takes some work to find exactly what you need. I figured it'd be easy online! No... couldn't find any "short" in L or XL! So.... back to the store! Besides, you have to spend $50 for free shipping, so they'd end up costing me more than if I just go back to Target!

NO, No, No....your way of thinking is all wrong! I HAD to spend the $50 so I could get the free shipping. That way I HAD to get 4 pair LOL.

Not really...I was ordering Christmas gifts that totalled over $ 50 anyway. These pants and capris are my "uniform" for running around home. I just wish they had more than the three colors.

Good Morning Gang

Apples - I am ok with the fudge - no need for disclaimer - I made the stuff - I have to take responsibility for my own actions :wink2:) - Anyway I put the rest in the outside fridge as I don't like cold choc - I know pple do but not me - I had some last night while reading - but that was it - no getting up in the middle of the night eating it all :0)

I will be cking out ortho doc next week when I get back to work need to find out what the problem is - my right knee hurts the worse - but the left does have a little pain too..

Well I got to sleep in til 7:45 this morning and would still be a sleep but bear woke me up - today is my last vacation day :0) weekends don't count.. Don't know what I am doing today - may wrap - I am suppose to go to kareoke w/trainer tonite - so may save the getting dress til then

Well need another cup of coffee :0) CBL

:wink2:

You and I could share a 2 bedroom since we both are early pple and other stuff :wink2: and I think I saw that there is an outlet nearby :0)

Ok..now you and I are good to go on a 2 bedroom. I will mark that down and looking forward to the company.:biggrin:

Janet...I could make a smart A$$ remark about you needing a karoke trainer? but I will let it pass.

Forgot you asked about freezing that fudge. Yep, freezes great.

Janet...I could make a smart A$$ remark about you needing a karoke trainer? but I will let it pass.

Forgot you asked about freezing that fudge. Yep, freezes great.

Apples - You can make a smart a$$ coment - won't bother me as I can't sing worth crap - I am tone deaf :0) - but my Trainer Idrise & son can sing - so we are going to watch them sing :0)

I will and have sang karoke in a group but again I was a little drunk :0) - Won't be drinking tonite - have party tomorrow night plus I have to drive and I sure in the hell don't want to end up in jail ;0)

Ok you and me share a condo 2 bedroom condo :0) - I think we will get along fine :0) - Well I think all of us will get along fine :0)

I am dragging butt this a.m. on my 2nd cup of coffee and it's not doing the trick -

Good afternoon gals! Just got home from first work and then going to Grandma's and taking her shopping and to lunch. She was out of Christmas cards and a few staples at the store. I was nervous taking her out due to the cold and ice but we did fine. Now am awaiting DH to get home to put up the tree and everything Christmas. I am also anxious for him to get home as he said we 'have to talk'. I know what it's about. His job has repeatedly asked him to move for some promotions. He has turned them down over 5 times in 3 yrs already. I am so torn. I have always said I'd go anywhere for his career. He has been and continues to be our breadwinner. I feel that is my role since we decided years ago that I would be a stay at home mom. But I love being back in Colorado and the thought of leaving it and my kids has me torn too. I don't want to hold him back or us as the raises etc would be good and would help us save for retirement. Oh what to do, I know if I say no, he will say no, but is that fair of me? I have always enjoyed our many many moves over the years and this is the first time in years that I have felt this way and sortta started sprouting roots here so to speak. And if it wasn't for my kids being here, I'd probably be more excited about it. One of the places being discussed we have lived before for many years and I have lots of friends etc. there. Might be some changing times ahead. glad I am getting my knee done and stuff now.

Oh, boy! I sure can relate to what you're going through! Exactly the same situation with us back in 1991. And we had 3 little grandchildren that I desperately didn't want to leave! We discussed it and discussed it and discussed it! I finally said okay, and DH told me it would be 5-7 years and then he'd retire. Well, he chickend out of that. We ended up being in OK away from our kids and grandkids for 16 years! But, I made at least two trips a year up to see them and talked to them all on the phone often. Not quite the same as being there, but I survived. He did finally retire in 2003, but we stayed there 3 more years because we thought it "made sense". We both have family in NY state, so we were centrally located. But, then DD#2 was having kids after 13 years of infertility. I decided I did not want to watch those three little ones grow up long distance! So we bought a condo up in WA state and moved back. But, now that 16 years seems like it was a fleeting moment! I can't relate to it being 16 years!

Great...sounds like you know what coming from DH's "talk". I feel for you. I cannot say that I know what you are going through. All I know is that grass is always so green on the other side. I would move in a heart beat.

Not because I'm not happy, not because we don't have a good life. It's the adventerous side of me. Know that we will be "stuck" her till retirement, makes me restless. DH does promise a move after retirement but there is no way I would move him away from his farming just to make myself happy. He's been farming since the late sixties and it truly makes him happy.

I, on the other hand, feel the need to get away from it all every once in awhile. Keeps me sane. I am not envious of anything another person has but I am very envious of ppl that have options such as you and your DH have had in moving around. I know it most likely has not been all sunshine and rainbows but that's just me looking from this side of the fence.

I feel for you that you may be torn to make that decision. There is something to be said for having roots in a community. It's tough to pull them up and go....especially when your children and GM come into play.

You and hubby have been through many moves. You know what's in store. Do what you think is right for the two of you. Take a look at the big picture and what the advantages would be for years out. Weigh both advantages and disadvantages and you will make the right decision. Wishing you a stress-free decision.

Okay, it's plain to see that I just can't keep up anymore with Mimi here most of the day... I'm way behind again with posts.. finally finished reading..........

Apples, you can count me in, I guess.... As far as your suggestion goes, it works for me if it does for the majority.... sleeping is a hard thing for me now, so a nice recliner does me just fine....I'm up for most anything, but sharing expenses is what I'd prefer... Too bad about the king sized bed..... the twins work out great, but a king-sized is harder... Unless we have a slumber party and all dive in together!!!!!! Anyway, I'll go along with the majority...........

Jewel, sounds like you better find someone you can talk to about all this.... A pastor, or your parents...... a good friend... You must be feeling so alone right now.. Keep coming back here and we'll do whatever we can for you.....

Lori, things will work out..... You sound like you can handle whatever comes with grace and ease.. Just talk it through and the right decision will come... Best of luck....

Have guests coming for supper and cards so better get my meal started while Mimi is napping.... (Yup, she went down today, thank goodness!!) DH made sure to wake her up early this morning.... DD is still not home from her sleep study......

Have a good evening all.... Julie

Okay, it's plain to see that I just can't keep up anymore with Mimi here most of the day... I'm way behind again with posts.. finally finished reading..........

Apples, you can count me in, I guess.... As far as your suggestion goes, it works for me if it does for the majority.... sleeping is a hard thing for me now, so a nice recliner does me just fine....I'm up for most anything, but sharing expenses is what I'd prefer... Too bad about the king sized bed..... the twins work out great, but a king-sized is harder... Unless we have a slumber party and all dive in together!!!!!! Anyway, I'll go along with the majority...........

Jewel, sounds like you better find someone you can talk to about all this.... A pastor, or your parents...... a good friend... You must be feeling so alone right now.. Keep coming back here and we'll do whatever we can for you.....

Lori, things will work out..... You sound like you can handle whatever comes with grace and ease.. Just talk it through and the right decision will come... Best of luck....

Have guests coming for supper and cards so better get my meal started while Mimi is napping.... (Yup, she went down today, thank goodness!!) DH made sure to wake her up early this morning.... DD is still not home from her sleep study......

Have a good evening all.... Julie

Yea!!!! We have Julie's "yes" on FL. We will make sure you have comfy accomodations.

OK...we need other confirmations. LauraK...are you in? Meredith? Cheri? Does this work for you? Arlene? Linda? Eva?

Julie...I just gotta say again how happy I am you are joining in the FL meet. I know you struggled with travelling alone. We are going to have a great time!

Thanks everyone. I did have a better day today. Hubby actually apologized. We are just not getting along lately. We were in counseling but stopped going because he lost his job and the insurance to boot. I have changed alot in the past 2-3 years and he is freakin out about it. This lapband is just another change. I have always been very passive and overly submissive. He is not use to me saying my needs count too. I am finally taking care of myself and he is threatened by it. I never felt I was worthy of my needs being met. Then I got really ill. The docs told me I have to start taking care of myself, (by following treatment plans). Through all of it I have learned what I need and have gained the confidence to say "I need...". To him this is selfish. My docs tried to explain this to him. He went with me to meet my surgeon and he doesn't believe the lap band is the way to go. Though he can offer no alternative solutions. Sorry to put all this out there thanks for listening.

When will yall be coming to Florida? I live in Florida and would like to maybe meet up with yall for the day and hang out, have lunch while your here. I have finals the next couple weeks but after that I am free.:wink2: