Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Oh, Apples, I'm so sorry for your loss.... You will be in my prayers..........Please take good care of yourself... You must have learned alot from this woman you called Mom...... You have some of her same qualities in how you care about people.... Love you, friend............. Julie

how is it possible to comment on an individual message; for example, if you want to say, "way to go girl!!!" to a person who has just shared a success. should I remember the person's name and add a comment at the bottom of the page? what is the difference between "quick reply" and "advanced reply"? Cheers everyone

If you want to just quote that person click on the quote button on their post

Laura K

Apples, I am so sorry for your loss. It's amazing the connection we can have with our other "Mom" It doesn't take birth to love someone like that. Take care of your self and I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Ifso, I think it has something to do with your ADD that gives you the reverse effect from the Vicodin. My son always gets wired on drugs that make everyone else sleep. Give him caffine and it calmed him down.

Laura K

Apples.............I am so sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers. May the Grace of God comfort you during this time.

HUGS!

arlene

Apples, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your "Mom". Please take comfort in the fact that you knew her, loved her, and she loved you. You are blessed to have a friend that you could call mom. She will be with you in spirit and in your heart always. Much love to you.

Eva

Apples, I am so sorry for your loss. It's amazing the connection we can have with our other "Mom" It doesn't take birth to love someone like that. Take care of your self and I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Ifso, I think it has something to do with your ADD that gives you the reverse effect from the Vicodin. My son always gets wired on drugs that make everyone else sleep. Give him caffine and it calmed him down.

Laura K

Thanks Laura...your words mean a lot. Karen:wub:

Apples, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your "Mom". Please take comfort in the fact that you knew her, loved her, and she loved you. You are blessed to have a friend that you could call mom. She will be with you in spirit and in your heart always. Much love to you.

Eva

You are so right, Eva. She will be with me forever and thank you for the kind words. Karen:tt1:

Apples.............I am so sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers. May the Grace of God comfort you during this time.

HUGS!

arlene

Arlene...your prayer arrived at 6am. Thank you. I love my cyber friends!:sad:

Oh, Apples, I'm so sorry for your loss.... You will be in my prayers..........Please take good care of yourself... You must have learned alot from this woman you called Mom...... You have some of her same qualities in how you care about people.... Love you, friend............. Julie

Thanks Julie...couldn't sleep...got up at 1am and saw your message. Helped me to get back to sleep. Love you, too. Karen:wub:

I am stunned to hear that news, Apples... so very, very sorry!

Phyll...thanks. We are also stunned but thankful she went quickly and but also got to say goodbye and plant that kiss right on her lips. She was so special. I will fill you guys in more when I'm back home more. This funeral is going to be HUGE. Little church but wanted her funeral in her church. There will not even be "standing room only"...we will have ppl lined up into the street.

Thank you for acknowleding my hurt. Much appreciated. You are a special lady. Karen:smile2:

Apples2 - I'm so sorry to hear this news. Thank you for sharing though and I will pray for her, you, and your family tonight. God Bless you! Keep sharing those wonderful memories of her ok! Take care

Thank you so much for the kind words and the blessings. Karen

I am so very sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.

Lyn..thanks for the email and your kind words. Take care and fire those questions at the girls this weekend. Nothing like being prepared for your new LB life and these girls can whip that into shape for you. Good luck, work hard at it and you will see the results in no time. Karen:biggrin:

Not sure if I will have time to respond to all posts this weekend so just want you all to know you mean a lot to me and appreciate you all. Not sure how I fell into such a great group (Oh yeah, now I remember.....I NEEDED HELP!).

Heading over to meet with minister at 9am, doing funeral home for final arrangements at 1pm, and then hanging with the family. Wake Sunday and funeral Monday. Am thinking I will have overflow of cousins, etc. at my house this weekend and till after funeral. There is a reason I did so much baking this last week. Knew we didn't need it. Just got that urge and filled the freezer up. It will and has come in handy.

Gotta go. Janet, I know you will put what you want to say....just thanking you ahead of time. Know it will be sweet.

Laura...have not read your PM yet (will in a couple of minutes) and just want to thank you for what I know will be kind. Thinking of you and what you are going through in your own life with your parents. Take care. Karen

Apples, the way my messages showed up on the board, it looked as though I was more concerned about thread questions, than your pain-don't know why; it was something I thought I asked way before your crisis. You continue to be in my prayers. God bless you.

Oh Apples, so sorry to get up this morning and read of your loss. I can tell how special she was to you and the influence she has had in your life. She's made a lasting impact on you and her legacy will live in you. We are here for you whenever you need to talk about it. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Porucpine, you can either hit 'quote' in the post you want to directly respond to, or if there are several posts you want to respond to hit 'multi' as you read, then hit reply at the bottom and you can type your response between each quote. Or you can just remember and type out responses to each person as I did and if you can't remember, just scroll down from your reply window and below you should see the most recent posts.

Our snowstorm has ended, no sun yet but they say it is coming. I have therapy today and need to pick up a few things at the store. Will be good to get out for a bit.