Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Hi everyone -

Just checking in to let you know I'm still around. Nothing new to report. Reading the threads. It's good to be connected even though I don't post much.

Kathy

Hi everyone -

Just checking in to let you know I'm still around. Nothing new to report. Reading the threads. It's good to be connected even though I don't post much.

Kathy

Kathy - Any test or doc appoint hows all that going - are you at home or at some great place working and enjoying yourself...

Hi Janet -

Just back from a week in Hilton Head, SC. It was vacation... hard to be back. Next appt is 5/23 where we will re-evaluate a fill. Slow going as always, but not giving up!

Kathy

Hi Janet -

Just back from a week in Hilton Head, SC. It was vacation... hard to be back. Next appt is 5/23 where we will re-evaluate a fill. Slow going as always, but not giving up!

Kathy

Kathy

Yes it's hard to come back after vacation - keep plugging aways - the little train did get up the hill.... Hugs J

Hey Girls! Back from a weekend at the lake. Had a GF arrive on Friday night. We were the only ones in the resort ALL weekend long. DH came up on Sat night and stayed till Sunday evening. I am hard core. I stayed till this morning and was absolutely the only one in our huge resort. Had soooo much fun with GF. Was a cold weekend. Usually around 40 but dipped to 30 at night. I would be up there with snow if I could (did it last year!).

Back home and catching up and dreaming about running back to lake tomorrow. Have new furniture being delivered for our place up there and think I will spend the night. Will come back Wed morning to do books, etc. and then meeting another GF up there on Thursday evening for our Girls Night Out and will stay till next Monday morning. That's usually my schedule until Oct. 31.

Congrats on your 122 total weight gone, Long!!!!!!!!!! I heard that Woohoo!!!!! You deserve to scream it from the mountain tops.

Speaking of sizes of clothes....I tried sooooooo hard to be frugel and hit Walmart, Target, resale, etc. I, too, thought I would be done losing and then have to go down to a smaller size. Point is....don't spend a lot on anything unless you KNOW you are going to stay that size. Some of my friends and Salvation Army got some pretty nice clothes that we not even worn or worn a couple of times. We have a great overstock store in our home town. Most name brand items are under $20. I have three Ann Taylor dresses in my closet from that store and they are sooooooo cute. Cannot wait to wear them.

I am a self-confessed clothes and shoe horse. Just nice to be able to slip into "normal" sizes and have clothes that are cute again. Used to be all black elastic waist pants and tents for shirts and usually a jacket to cover all of that up.

Off to finish supper for the guys. Taco pie on the menu with banana/blueberry/apple/strawberry cake with cream cheese frosting for dessert. Oh yeah...homemade garlic/cheese bisquits.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Have caught up with this thread and, sorry, but in too much of hurry right now to respond to any post.

Apples Sound like you had a good time dispite the weather

dinner sounds good - I'm hungry :0)

Don't know if I will have my fish or the rest of my steak from last nite

Sunday

popcorn - 4 oz steak - rice - veggies - sf pudding - I know I ate something else - but can't think of it.

Today

bf - dannon lite & fit vanilla yogurt w/1/4 c banana cheeros and then ate the other 1/2 c alone 3/4 c cheero 100 - so total bf 180

lunch

BBQ chicken thigh & veggies

Rain-Rain-Rain Those of you east of me have this and those of you west are enjoying sunshine. Phyl are you heading north back to Washington? If so happy trails… My MIL is heading back from Quartzite were she spends the winters dancing her feet off.

Every one have a good day!!

Holly

April exercise 15/20weight.png[/url][/img]

Banded 1/29/09

Hi,

Yes, we are on our way home... will get there tomorrow. Stopped at an outlet mall just south of Portland today so I could SHOP! DH left me there alone saying, "NO purses, shoes or hats!" So first thing I bought was a purse, then 2 prs of pants.. I can get in to a size 18 now!! Nice not to have to buy 3X, 4X! Bought one pair size 20, but I had to 18s on... just seemed too snug. So one is 18, the other 20. Cruise coming up in 2 wks, so I need some new things.

Quartzsite is a great place.. in the winter, anyway! I guess it's a ghost town in the summer. We always go over for the big RV show every January, but just for the day usually.

Hey Guys,

So I got a call from my Dr and he stated that I tested positive for the H Pylori bacteria in my stomach. This is so weird why would I get it now but when they tested me prior to my surgery I did not have it. Anyways I have to take some kind of medicine to get rid of it.

Does anyone on this board know anything about this?

Okay here is meals for the day Not the best but it is a start back from my meltdown.

1 cup coffee with 2 Creamers and splenda before Breakfast

1 cup oatmeal for Breakfast

1 3oz tuna for snack

1/2 a portion of nachos at Moes (okay so this was my crazy meal)

1 3oz tuna for snack

1 grilled KFC chicken breast for dinner (this is the new item there)

I also drank my 64 ozs of Water today

Good morning. Finally a chance to check in. I am at work but can't leave the desk, covering extra hour while others are in a meeting. So good time to surf here.

The seminar went great. My mom who usually isn't real supportive was great. She even kept track and let me know I was about the biggest loser up there and was the biggest if you take out the bypass patients.

Hit Goodwill yesterday and found some great deals. I got some 'new' Jones of New York and Ann Taylor things!! Love it when that happens. Those are my favorite brands and I'm always excited to find them at Goodwill.

I leave for my cruise one week from tomorrow well for Barcelona the cruise leaves on Sunday. I can't wait!!

Hi everyone. Well, the extra exercise and my fill last week paid off big time -- today was my weigh in day and I lost 4 lbs. Whoo hoo! It just seems that every once in a while I lose big for a week and then go back to the 1 to 2 lbs. per week. It's so exciting when that happens. Hope everyone has a great day. Rain has finally stopped -- beautiful sunshine today! Linda

Hey Guys,

So I got a call from my Dr and he stated that I tested positive for the H Pylori bacteria in my stomach. This is so weird why would I get it now but when they tested me prior to my surgery I did not have it. Anyways I have to take some kind of medicine to get rid of it.

Does anyone on this board know anything about this?

Okay here is meals for the day Not the best but it is a start back from my meltdown.

1 cup coffee with 2 Creamers and splenda before Breakfast

1 cup oatmeal for breakfast

1 3oz tuna for snack

1/2 a portion of nachos at Moes (okay so this was my crazy meal)

1 3oz tuna for snack

1 grilled KFC chicken breast for dinner (this is the new item there)

I also drank my 64 ozs of Water today

1Day - I am going to have to google H Pylori as I don't know what it is - sorry no help

food - wasnt' that bad lunch wasn't great but it was 1/2 portion - heck in the old days I would get nachos from the taco shop and eat the whole darn thing - now adays I could most likely eat the top so about half - your totals and this is just a guesstimate (I assume you are using sf creamers) would be about 1075.. That's not bad !!!

Hi,

Yes, we are on our way home... will get there tomorrow. Stopped at an outlet mall just south of Portland today so I could SHOP! DH left me there alone saying, "NO purses, shoes or hats!" So first thing I bought was a purse, then 2 prs of pants.. I can get in to a size 18 now!! Nice not to have to buy 3X, 4X! Bought one pair size 20, but I had to 18s on... just seemed too snug. So one is 18, the other 20. Cruise coming up in 2 wks, so I need some new things.

Quartzsite is a great place.. in the winter, anyway! I guess it's a ghost town in the summer. We always go over for the big RV show every January, but just for the day usually.

Phyl - CONGRATS ON YOUR 18'S - YEA :unsure: WTG

You are going to Alaska right on your cruise??

Is there gamblilng- how many days

Good morning. Finally a chance to check in. I am at work but can't leave the desk, covering extra hour while others are in a meeting. So good time to surf here.

The seminar went great. My mom who usually isn't real supportive was great. She even kept track and let me know I was about the biggest loser up there and was the biggest if you take out the bypass patients.

Hit Goodwill yesterday and found some great deals. I got some 'new' Jones of New York and Ann Taylor things!! Love it when that happens. Those are my favorite brands and I'm always excited to find them at Goodwill.

I leave for my cruise one week from tomorrow well for Barcelona the cruise leaves on Sunday. I can't wait!!

Long - I know that my sis use to shop at good will and the do get new stuff - I guess I am going to have to ck it out..

So you fly from here to Spain - I bet you are excited

Hi everyone. Well, the extra exercise and my fill last week paid off big time -- today was my weigh in day and I lost 4 lbs. Whoo hoo! It just seems that every once in a while I lose big for a week and then go back to the 1 to 2 lbs. per week. It's so exciting when that happens. Hope everyone has a great day. Rain has finally stopped -- beautiful sunshine today! Linda

Linda

CONGRATS ON YOUR 4 LBS - WTG :ohmy:

I lost my weight the same way - one week 3 lbs next week 1/2 lbs then 2 lbs - heck it all adds up over a years time..

Keep up the good work...

Good Morning Gang

Where has everyone gone :lol:- Becky we haven't heard from you in a long time - Sharon and all the others

Hi all, I'm still here, but not doing very well... can't seem to improve and the pain is so bad... I'm starting to get worried... and depressed...... Had a little break down last night and scared my husband good..... Finally get to see a doctor tomorrow, so maybe I'll find something out then... Keep your fingers crossed for me... Thanks......

Sorry, I can't keep up with all your news...... When I'm better I'll try to catch up....... Oh, ya, wanted to tell you I'm down to 291, but I'm not that proud of that as I think it's just from being sick and my body is getting so flabby I could cry........ But I guess lost is lost....... Julie

Julie - Hang in there! Hope it goes well with the doc.

Linda - congrats on a great loss!

Tonight I'm getting together with some of my LB support group members. We're eating out and sharing tips for making the best eating out decisions. Should be good.

- Kathy

Hi all, I'm still here, but not doing very well... can't seem to improve and the pain is so bad... I'm starting to get worried... and depressed...... Had a little break down last night and scared my husband good..... Finally get to see a doctor tomorrow, so maybe I'll find something out then... Keep your fingers crossed for me... Thanks......

Sorry, I can't keep up with all your news...... When I'm better I'll try to catch up....... Oh, ya, wanted to tell you I'm down to 291, but I'm not that proud of that as I think it's just from being sick and my body is getting so flabby I could cry........ But I guess lost is lost....... Julie

Julie - Darling Hugs I am glad you are seeing the doctor - let us know how it goes...

Julie - Hang in there! Hope it goes well with the doc.

Linda - congrats on a great loss!

Tonight I'm getting together with some of my LB support group members. We're eating out and sharing tips for making the best eating out decisions. Should be good.

- Kathy

Kathy

That's good - were are you eating - support is paramount

Hi guys...nothing too much to report. I have been getting up at 5:00 am, yes 5:00 am, to do a light cardio and then I alternate between upper and lower body toning. I also been going to Curves at night 4 days a week. I am so trying to get to onderland.

Not so bright note, I have PB'd twice at work. Not so good, I have to stop talking and eating at the same time. I tend not to pay attention to how much I am putting in my mouth and not chewing. I have to get better at that.:drool:

Have a great night everyone.