Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone used Dr. "Jay" Jayaseelan in Dallas?

Hi all....my surgery is set for Friday, the 29th and I'm hoping to find someone that has used the same surgeon as me so I can know what to expect. If so, please let me know cause my nerves are fried and I could sure use some encouragement. I especially hope to hear some great experiences with Dr. Jay so if you have any.....please, please let me know. Thanks.

Hey Sweetie!!

I used Dr. Jay... I emailed you back the other day!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Jay!! You will as well.

Keep me updated on your surgery - I am availabe all the time!

Good Luck!

Kara....I never got your email! But oh thank you so much for this one!!!!! I'm to be quite blunt....scared shitless! I've only met him once but he was a sweetie and I immediately liked him. My pre-op appointment is tomorrow and I'm so ready! Did your surgery go well? Where did you have your's done? How long were you out of work or whatever. Just any help you can give me would be sooooo appreciated! Thanks a hundred times and then some!!!!! Becky

NO WAY!! You never got it!! I was so touched by your PM to me, that I responded right away.

Im going to send you my cell # - check your PM's. Its too late for Email - your surgery is right around the corner!!

Call me anytime!

Anyone here ever used Dr. Fred Maese? I have consultation next week, would love to hear good or bad news on him. Preston Cardiology Wellness Center on Sherry Lane in Dallas

Dixie, I have heard of him. I have heard both good and bad stuff - but you know how that goes.

He also has an office in Ferris, not far from where I live.

REALLY BAD NEWS...DO NOT go to Dr. Fred Maese. He has ruined me for life. He is NOT a surgeon, and you can look him up on the Medical Board sight and he has complaints. PLEASE protect yourself.:)

I just scheduled a fill with him. I was going to Dr. Maese, but am changing for the same reasons as everyone else has with regard to his care. My questions are:

1. Is Dr. Jay agressive with his fills?

2. If he fills me too tight, will he do an unfill free of charge, or will I have to pay another $250.00? (Dr. Maese usually gives a week to return free of charge, if the fill is too much)

I haven't posted on this thread for a while but I am now just hoping someone will see it and check it out.....I started this thread just want to check and see what people thought of Dr. Jayaseelan (Dr. Jay), my lap band surgeon. This man is the best! I can't begin to say how wonderful he is, both as a surgeon and human being! He goes out of his way to support his patients. He goes above and beyond that most doctors would ever do for his patients. If anyone is looking for a doctor in the Dallas area, you couldn't ask for a better doctor to trust your lap band journey to than Dr. Jay! I told him not too long ago that he is one of my heroes and he truly is. The procedure he did for me and his fantastic support gave me my life back!