Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

pain in my right side

I had my 2nd fill last week. i was overfilled and had to get an unfill 2 days after the fill. was feeling fine for a couple of days and now i am having pain in my right side. has anyone had this problem? also where i get my fills done is 4 hours away from my home. there is a dr here in my town that does the lapband and fills but will not see me because i went out of the country for my lapband. if i go to the emergency room does he have to see me? thanks

I have worked in the hospital for 12 years. I ws banded in Mexico 4 months ago and have my fills done 2 hours away. In answer to your question about the pain in rt side- the answer is YES, I have had it. It is always worse after a fill. Several of my friends and co-workers are banded also and they all have it on and off. It will subside, take maalox and or milk of magnesia. You can also take aleve. Now in answer to your question about the emergency room and him having to see you the answer is NO. Unless they did testing and you required a procedure that was imminent he will not see you. Have you called the doc that does your fills and seen what his advice is? Hope you get to feeling better and this helps.

the pain is only there when i eat. should i get an unfill or will it go away? does the pain mean that my band might of slipped? i am just really concerned. thanks

No-slippage is really hard to do-usually with lots of heaving and vomiting. The pain is there after you eat because the stomach is full and it pushes on nerves around your band. If you have slippage you will either fill no restriction at all or vomit everything you try like even liquids. There are some variations, but I think you'll be fine. It will slowly get better as your restriction from the fill loosens-Good luck! Did you try the maalox?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches