Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My before and after

Thank you. When I put these 2 pics next to eachother I FINALLY felt that this thing is actually working. One thing to see it on the scale but when I look in the mirror I don't see it. Screw the mirror I'll look at these pictures, lol! Yes I work for the good ole' USPS> Thank God I don't carry mail anymore. I have a very nice M-F.... 6 hour a day job and believe it or not I LOVE my supervisors. LOL

congrats on your weight loss. you look wonderful. what a great before and after picture. i'm getting my surgery on may29th and looking at your after picture reminds me why i wanted to get the band. thank you so much for sharing your picture.

Thank you. When I put these 2 pics next to eachother I FINALLY felt that this thing is actually working. One thing to see it on the scale but when I look in the mirror I don't see it. Screw the mirror I'll look at these pictures, lol! Yes I work for the good ole' USPS> Thank God I don't carry mail anymore. I have a very nice M-F.... 6 hour a day job and believe it or not I LOVE my supervisors. LOL

Good for you. My DH has his own city route and is the process of becoming a 204B, he hopes to be a supervisor one day.

Yes, look at your pictures for inspiration. It really is the best way to see your progress. The difference in your face is AMAZING! Keep doing whatever you are doing...it's working!

He will be a good 204b and then supervisor because he has carried mail. It's the supervisors that are cluless of the carriers' day in and day out jobs and duties that really pi$$ me off.

Thanks again for the compliment.:sad:

I'm curious as to what size band you have and how many fills you had, oh and how much of a fill if any?

I have a 8cc band and go in for my first fill on June 10th. My dr says he'll be giving me only 1cc. I don't feel that will be enough! I am not feeling any restriction at this point and I've had my band since April 21st and have only lost about 12lbs. I can eat anything! Please tell me this is going to get better.

I'm curious as to what size band you have and how many fills you had, oh and how much of a fill if any?

I have a 8cc band and go in for my first fill on June 10th. My dr says he'll be giving me only 1cc. I don't feel that will be enough! I am not feeling any restriction at this point and I've had my band since April 21st and have only lost about 12lbs. I can eat anything! Please tell me this is going to get better.

I'm curious too to know what size band I have too, lol! I have had 2 fills. First fill was 1 cc and last fill was another cc. My first fill was not enough but after my second fill (last Thrsday) I feel the restriction big time. I PB and throw up if I even think about eating to fast and not chew good. It's a very very painful feeling. Before this fill I could just about eat anything I wanted to too, don't worry....as soon as you get another fill (it may take 3 or 4 even) you will feel the restriction. 12 pounds is not bad at all for 1 month post op. IT WILL GET BETTER, believe me.

You really do look great. Keep up the good work! Stay encouraged.

Oh my! I'm curious too about fills. I had my surgery on April 23rd and have lost 29 lbs so far. My appetite is coming back and I can tolerate any food. I'm still trying to get my insurance to help pay for it... Let me know how it goes for you if you get yours first!

Ronwifey, Thamks so much for ansewring my questions, I'm feeling myself getting discouraged and in fact I got on the scale this morning and I have gained 4 lbs.....what the heck!!! I do feel like I'm going to start my period so maybe it's Water gain. I hadn't had one in 8 mos and then after surgery I started.

Iwill take your advice tho and just the 1cc and try to be patient, it's just hard when you want to see more results after going through everything I did to get this far.

I'll let you know how I feel after June 10th when I get my first fill....hopefully restricted. I need that help, isn't that why I got the band.