Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A bit of an update

Well friends, I haven't been hanging out here very much lately. Not for any scary reason like I've lost all motivation and gained all the weight back or anything. It's just that life with the band has become routine. My weight loss has slowed down to about a pound a week and things have become pretty normal.

I recently updated my video blog and thought I would let my Victorious Valentine friends know about it. This one is meant to be a motivational episode. If your weight loss has slowed - hopefully this will be inspirational!

Hope you all are doing well.

Another great blog! Almost got a bit teary there when you reminded me of all the great NSVs I have coming up and already have some of them. I can actually cross my legs again. It's not comfy I find myself doing it.

Can't wait until it feels boring and routine for me too. I just might get good restriction from the next fill. At least I have a small amount now.

Can't wait to hear what your hubby has to say. Pop in every once in a while and say hello. We miss ya.

That episode was great Becca. You have done remarkably well in such a small amount of time - I am so jealous of you. You look fantastic.

I think it is important to reflect on our NSV's as a motivator. I can think of a few so I think I may start writing them down. They do 'lift me up' when I am blue so maybe I will put them on the fridge! I don't go in there too often for myself anymore...

You have lifted my spirits today. Thanks

How in the world have you lost 62lbs already? That is amazing. You are awesome and the video was great!

Edited by Officeslave

Loved this episode Becca!! You are so inspirational and are looking FABULOUS!! Thanks for the shout out to all the LBT'ers. Look forward to the next episode. Keep up the good work, girl!!

Thanks for reminding me of all the great things that have happened in the last six months or so. Our stories are so similar. What a great idea for sharing. Keep up the good work!

Becca, thank you so much for that. I cried as I watched the NSV portion. (The emotion-manipulating music didn't help that! LOL) I can so relate to many of your NSVs. I've lost 60 lbs now, too. My almost 8 year old dd loves to put her arms all the way around me now. I haven't been to an amusement park since I was about 300lbs and I can so relate to the not-fitting-on-the-ride thing. Crossing legs, check, throwing away plus-sized catalogs, check, losing clothing sizes, check. I am so grateful for this blessing in my life. Thank you for expressing it so beautifully in your video blog.