Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

new guy on the block

hello everyone. thought I would share my story. I have wanted lapband for a couple of years now but no insurance and no money stopped me. my boss came to me and said what if I help. he financed my surgerey and gave me a raise to help pay the payments. if this aint Gods work I don't know what is. my surgery is gonna be on june 16th. God has control and I am so excited.

God is good and gives good gifts to His children!!!! Blessings and peace to you as you continue on this journey!!

Congrats!!! How are things going now? Just wondering..Im fairly new to this site and have been reviewing alot of comments.

Hi to all,

Yes, God is awesome. This is my story. I live in New-Brunswick, Canada and just 4 months ago, the government was not paying for the lap band surgery put the other gastric bypass were. I had to pay 1,600.00 and the government would of paid the same amount. Plus I would of had to go to Moncton in orther to have the surgery and Moncton is 2:30 from here. So it would of mean miss my work (hard to do, I'm a ressource teacher), I didn't have the money first of all for the surgery and even to pay the gaz to go. I went to my regular appointment at the diabetes clinic and guess what? A new Dr. was coming to Bathurst which is 10 minutes from my place and the government decided to pay entirely for the surgery. I went to see Dr. Savoie the new surgeon and he gave me his OK. He said I would be the perfect candidate for the lap band surgery. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I can really see God's hand on that.

clempier New-Brunswick Canada

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches