Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fun Thread 042005

It's been too long since our last fun thread. Hmm, what game could we play here?

How about best "busted naked" pictures. If you've never been busted naked, any "busted" story will do.

Me:

I grew up in sunny Southern California and spent my summers at the beach as the fat kid in shorts and big t-shirts. I never even owned a bathing suit. So when I bought my first home, I decided it's NAKED TIME for me. I skinny dip in my backyard, and if the neighbors don't like it, then they have no right looking over my 10 foot walls!

One morning I was stading buck naked inside the house looking out the sliding glass door to the swimming pool thinking about taking a morning dip. Much to my surprise, three young boys were hoovering on top of the wall about to jump into my backyard (they apparently threw a toy over and were going to retrieve it.) Boy, you shoulda seen the looks on their faces staring at a naked 300 pounder!

Well I've told this story here before but here it goes again, my best friend and I used to tan topless in her backyard by the pool (large field behind her house,no other houses around, so we thought) well apparently across that field there were some homes and one of those homes was an acquaintance of my husband, well apparently his buddies would always brag about spying through binoculars on some girls that tanned topless and my husband was pretty interested in seeing the action. Well one day they had a bbq at this house and sure enough there we were tanning topless, well as the binoculars were being passed around at their party, he wanted to watch also, well to his surprise, IT WAS ME, yep, he was so mad, needless to say he didn't pass the binoculars on to anyone else. I saw him that night and he forbid me to ever tan topless there. OH my god was he pissed. We weren't married yet, but he was mad that his buddies got to see my very large ample boobies. The thing is he would have been perfectly happy spying on some other girl if it wouldn't have been me., Men....who gets them??? Cause I sure don't.

Ok hear goes

I went with some cousins when I was 17 up to swim at the lake. I climbed up on this Boulder and thinking no one could see me proceeded to take off my top. Well the boulder slanted and the side I decided to lay on was facing the lake needless to say they all got a perfect view of me laying topless. I was so embarressed when my cousin came up and told me but so proud of not having a tan line.

Being naturally modest, nothing like this has ever happened to me. (Or maybe it's just because I've always been so uncomfortable in my body. I'm almost never naked outside of the shower.)

I've been surprised on two occasions in flagrante delicto, though. Once by my now-DH's roommate coming home early and almost catching us on the floor in front of the fireplace, and once in college when a roommate stuck his head through my boyfriend's first-floor window (which we thought had been locked). The window was RIGHT over the bed. OOPS!!! :)

Too funny, Alex. You wild thing. The only times I've been nearly caught was by my children! I remember when I was a kid thinking my parents NEVER and I mean NEVER "did it". My DH & I took some very mild nudie pics when we were first married (& I was thin, or they never would have happened). I look back now & wonder if I'll ever be that comfortable w/my body again. Although now, the only person who wants to take my picture naked is my plastic surgeon, to document his work!

Interesting though, I would & do always try on clothing in a store w/my daughter, now 17 & overweight, but she is soooo modest around me. She makes me close my eyes in the dressing room, if she even lets me in at all. I think she's embarrased, especially now that I weigh less than she does.

OMG!! I am a freakin nudest!! Fat or not I luv to b nakid as a j-bird....one of my favorite things to do in highschool was skinny dip with my close friends....so I dont have any ooops stories.....just Yaehhh Im nakkie stories. Is it just me or doesnt it feel good to be "free."

I'll never forget when my brother was a baby and I was 5 I was so jealous of him. He was in his baby swing and my mom had gone back to her bedroom for something.

I was lying underneath of the swing and making it fly as high as it could go. My brother started screaming and my mom yelled from the back, "Kelly what are you doing to the baby?" And my only response was, "Nothing mom." And she said, "You must be doing something to him because he doesn't cry for no reason. Are you swinging that swing too high?" and of course I denied it again.

She was too smart for that business, and just said, "Yeah, right. I know better." All I could do was smile that devious little 5 year old smile. To this day she knows the truth, even before I told her that I had indeed done it. :)

A couple years ago I was out with my boyfriend at the time, his best friend and my sister. We decided to go skinny dipping at a beach not too far away from the bar we were at. I decided that I could not go naked..I would have if it was just my boyfriend but with his friend and my sister, I only took my shorts off. The guys took everything off, and my sister went in her bra and panties.

After about twenty minutes of having so much fun, we notice a police car coming down the road so we hid behind the big diving platform in the lake. The cop checked out our cars and all the clothes littered on the beach. We could see him, but he couldn't see us. He called out for us to come out a few times, and the last time he did he said he'd have our cars towed if we didn't come out. I decided that I'd go out first because at least I had most of my clothes on.

I swam out of the lake and walked up to the cop. He started chewing me out for being in the park after hours and blah blah blah. All of a sudden he stopped and looked and me and said, "How old are you?" And I said, "How old are you?. He sheepishly said "I'm 24". I started to laugh and said "Oh, buddy...I'm 30". We started to laugh and he let us get out of the lake and get into our cars in peace. He must have thought we were a bunch of kids. It was so funny to be older than the cop trying to give me a lecture.

Megan

Here is another one

I am around the same age as the above and one night a group of us are out partying ane pass by a public pool. Well this night I have on a new pair of 29 waist levi's

anyway we jumped the fence and I thought I was brave mind you so I climbed up the high diving board and jumped off. Let me tell you 2 things never every do that if you do not know how to swim but can only dog paddle. Second Levi's get tight in Water had to take them off when I at last could get to the surface and just float around after swallowing half the pool. That night I had on my multi colored underwear the guys never forgot tell you that much.

I took some riske` pics in college, and at home my 18 year old nephew was staying with me at the time, and I was going through old college stuff, and throwing it out. My nephew picked up a huge package of pics, and was opening them as I was saying, "Wait because I don't know what's in there let me look at them first.", by the tme I did that he had already seen. He was like EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, and threw the picture at me, and said "You get live don't you big girl." I just laugh, and said I told you to wait

On my 18th Birthday I was still in bed at 10:00 a.m. 6 of my very close friends came over to wish me Happy Birthday. 4 girls and 2 guys. My mom let them come to my room to surprise me. Well you guessed it! I was laying there nakked as the day I was born with the covers off. (lived in the AZ desert then) They through open the door and yelled HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRI!! I don't know who was more surprised, Them or me? One of the guys is Gay today so I wonder if I caused it? LOL! He is still one of my very best friends and we still laugh about it today. I wasn't that much overweight then! Oh the good ole days!!!!

Guest Diane Beck

I was 9 months pregnant with my first child. I took a shower and stepped out of the bathroom naked, to find out that my husband had invited a friend into our house. His friend saw me in my "birthday suit" carrying an 8 pound baby underneath it all. No one said a single word, and I went into the bedroom and thought I would die of embarrassment. His friend never mentioned the incident to me (what a kind man!) but I will never forget it!

Diane

My husbands father walked in on us just after we got done being in a very compromising position....He has macular degeneration so he only sees shadows, so he says...but as I lay there with only a tee shirt on....I thought, does he see me naked or does he see me with white pants on? I don't tan at all...I avoid the sun at all costs...

Nother time, I was at a friends house and we were drinkin...and well, I had too many...and I got hot...sooo I took my top off and went to bed. I thought I was gonna be sick so I went walkin down the hall way to the restroom, and well, my husbands best friend saw me! He started yelling for my husband...Jeff you better come get your girl! Corkey was never quite right after that. He passed away in June 2004 and talked about that and a couple of other experiences we had right up to the day he passed away! I don't know if it impressed him or scared him! Let me just say what comes around goes around and he was in a few compromising positions him self....:)

Guest Pally

My husband and I were newlyweds and I was pretty reserved and quiet back then. We were being newlyweds at our apartment, you know, doing the wild thing in the living room, and someone knocked on the door, it was probably 8:30 pm or so. Well, don't you know it was the preacher and the deacon. We went to a Baptist church and they were all holier than thou, no dancing, no smoking, no anything that was fun. Anyway, my husband went to the door and in they pranced, ready to share the Lord and a prayer. We were too young and dumb to say, come back later. So we had put on our robes and there in the middle of the floor are my panties as we sit with the preacher. My husband non-chalantly gets up and kicks them into the bedroom. I am dying from embarassment and can't wait until they leave. We are not Baptists now! And we laugh about what they must have thought.

No getting busted naked stories. Although when I as in Spain I did sunbathe topless. Other tourists thought I was German. :)

When I was 20 some cops wanted to bust me for breaking curfue. I had just gotten off work and was walking across the street to catch the last bus home. I was also paying the bus fare for a 16 year old girl who'd spent all her money on video games... The cop wanted to run me to juvie-hall and just would not believe that I was 20. Made me give him my mother's phone number to find out why I was out so late ... After my mom convinced him that I was actaully over 18, he decided that he was going to arrest me for "contributing to the delequency of a minor."

He couldn't explain how my making sure that young woman made it home safely was contributing to her delequency .... So he made us miss the last bus home. We ended up catching ride from some meth dealers the young woman knew... Crazy world, crazy world... ( didn't want to walk the 15 miles home )