Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Victorious Valentine Exercise Challenge?

I am in......starting today? I am still sore from this weekend and doubt I will do any tonight....but I will try to hit the 2 hour goal quickly later this week.

I am in, but can't officially start for a week or so. We are leaving for vacation tomorrow morning. My only chance for structured exercise would be in the hotel, but I will be walking the theme parks nearly every day, doesn't that count :confused_smile:

I did about 10 hours of straight walking this weekend but now I'm sick with sinus infection and coughing so I doubt I'll do any exercise tonight :-( I need to rest for sure.. But hope to be back on my regime tomorrow night. I'm going to challenge myself to work out for 1.5 hours each day starting on tuesday and not counting the weekend since I do the rennaissance faire thing and I'll be on my feet walking every day for three days (memorial day is final day for Scarborough faire!) so I always get plenty of exercise with that. lol. I need to challenge myself to work more with arm weights. I focus so much on belly and butt... :confused_smile:

Tuesday I did 45 minutes of cardio....

I am going today to do weights again and I will have surpassed my goal this week. It will also be the first week that I have worked at three times! Go me.

Woot Ready! You're inspiring. I really want to start doing more though right now I'm trying to clean up some major asthma/allergy junk so I can breathe. Hopefully I'll be able to join the next challenge.

Woo Hoo! I'm ready for the next excercise challenge. We just got a used treadmill this morning. Looks like it's in decent shape too. Now I just have to get my butt on it regularly.

I'm in this time too. Going for 2 hours. You're an inspiration to me Ready. And thank you, I needed an added reason to stay on track this week. Fill isn't until 6-10 and I feel the need.

I'm in this time too. Going for 2 hours. You're an inspiration to me Ready. And thank you, I needed an added reason to stay on track this week. Fill isn't until 6-10 and I feel the need.

aaaa. Waiting for a fill is the freaking worse. I want to just show up at the Dr.'s and tell them...yeah. I'm not leaving to ya fill me up, buddy. I got all day. I will bring a protest sign that says

Hungry. Need Fill.

and sit there stonily holding it.

You think that will work?

LMAO - I love that sign. You made me laugh so loud I thought I was gonna wake up my hubby and son. Don't think they would have found it as funny as I did - hehe.

I'm going slow so far this week. I still need 53 mins to finish up my 2 hours. Should be able to do it this weekend though. How are you doing Ready?