Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and DURING pics

I still have a LONG way to go but it's encouraging to see a little improvement. Thanks Missy for the recommendation to do this from time to time.

It was also fun to try on some of my old cloths tonight. I actually fit in a pair of pants that someone gave me YEARS ago that I was never able to wear. Work in progress............

First pic is 3 days post op.....

Second pic is 22 days post op

post-207455-13813137101772_thumb.jpg

post-207455-13813137101901_thumb.jpg

Edited by Savedbygrace
Pics too big

I still have a LONG way to go but it's encouraging to see a little improvement. Thanks Missy for the recommendation to do this from time to time.

It was also fun to try on some of my old cloths tonight. I actually fit in a pair of pants that someone gave me YEARS ago that I was never able to wear. Work in progress............

Wow you can already see the weight lost under your chin, go girl,keep at it.

Yay Wendy! :smile: Doing great, girl! I am totally jazzed this morning myself. I have hit the 1st 20.5 pounds gone!! We are going to be so AMAZING! :thumbdown:

Great Job Wendy? You look great! How are you doing? How is the mushies goin? Are you handling them any better?

I am feeling about 90% Did pictures for a Pageant on Saturday and didnt even hardly break a sweat! I also spent the rest of the day at the ballpark! Which was tough with all those ballpark foods around! But I made it!

=)

Great Job Wendy? You look great! How are you doing? How is the mushies goin? Are you handling them any better?

I am feeling about 90% Did pictures for a Pageant on Saturday and didnt even hardly break a sweat! I also spent the rest of the day at the ballpark! Which was tough with all those ballpark foods around! But I made it!

=)

Hey Shawna! Thanks! Yes I am doing alot better! I had another episode but have realized now that cream corn = the devil! That's what was causing the problem. Other than that I'm doing fine! Joined the gym yesterday and looking forward to fitness!

I'm so glad you're getting your strength back. It took about a week or so for me to feel back to myself... and now I feel better than I have in many many years! We went to my nephews baseball game the other day.. .so I totally relate to the ballpark foods. That grill smelled divine.. but I reminded myself... IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!! I haven't really been tempted during this healing phase.. I'm to scared to cheat.. I just hope I can make good food choices after the fill.... as that's always been my problem. I was a carbaholic!!

Wendy and Shawna, glad to hear you are both doing so well. Had my pre-op testing and visit yesterday, so it seems I'm on for Thursday! I can't wait to join you on the "other side". Keep up the good work!!

Oh Diane that is awesome! I remember being so anxious and excited all together. You will do great!! Once it's over and done it's even more exciting. I wish you the best!! Keep us updated! You'll be in my prayers!

Thanks so much, Wendy. I'm not really anxious at all, just ready to get the show on the road. On some of the other forums, so many people are so scared and I guess at my age, I can really see the risks of obesity just around the corner. And I'm really beginning to realize how blessed we are to have the doctors we do. Some people are so unprepared and don't really know how to manage after surgery. It blows my mind!! Anyway, I will check in as soon as I can focus!

looks like your off to a great start.:cursing: and you can really tell it in your face.

on a side note. how did you like dr.miles? im going to him and hoping to get my bc/bs papers any day now.

Thanks Jason! I really like Dr. Miles' confidence! He was really laid back on each visit we had with him. We didn't feel rushed at all. He answered every question we had.