Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My "so-far" pics.. nervous to post!

OMG Crystal you are doing amazing. Stop fretting over the T-shirt we can certainly tell the difference.

Umm looks like you are going to have to retire your theme song "Baby Got Back" *LOL*.

Rock on Sister!!

((HUGS))

~Cher~

How did you know that was my theme song??! HA HA.. oddly, everytime that song comes on, everybody stares at me to see my reaction... I, of course start dancing and shaking my butt..

Great difference, you must be feeling wonderful.

I'm the opposite, I just about disappear in a pick taken from the side, stomach as flat as a pancake, but I'm wide across, good childbearing hips, lol.

Cool..you look great!! I hold mine just like you do..I have a new pic but I am not a computer guru..I'm trying to post it today! You are doing great and we are always our own worse critics!! BIG difference!! :woot::biggrin2:

Crystal -

What a remarkable change. Not only is your butt shrinking, but your stomach is too.

I feel the same way about my pictures that you do about yours. I really don't notice much difference, but when I send them out to family, they all have such positive (and sometimes jealous) things to say.

Why is it that we can all notice the difference in someone else before we give ourselves credit for our own accomplishments.

Be proud of what you have done - HUGE change!!!

Anna

Hang in there Crystal. Little baby steps add up to a lot of distance covered over a years time. 1 pound loss a week is over 50 pounds in a year. That's huge. I can't wait til I can post a pic where I can ee the loss. There is a big difference in yours!!!!

That's amazing!!! Congrats on the shrinking :woot:

I am very impressed, Crystal! The changes in your body are incredible. I'm so happy for you! =)

Wow, thank you everybody! I've been gone all weekend doing the Rennaissance faire thing that I do every weekend (dress up in corsets and all that fun stuff) and just got home to read all these! it really just filled me up with so much encouragement and happiness! I'm the happiest in my life right now than I have been in a long time.. I mean, I had a great life before and a wonderful supportive hubby, but I just feel happy that I can get around better and can fit into seats a little better and just have the energy to even walk around a dang grocery store.. before I would be in severe pain after 5 minutes.. This might sound weird but if I just lost 10 more pounds I would totally be happy with that.. lol. Thank you all for your kind words.. it made me feel like all this working out and turning that pizza down last night was all worth it. :-)

a LITTLE BIT of a difference ... umm, yeah ... more like a huge difference already ... you've gone and lost yer tummy and butt!! :confused_smile:

great job!

Looking good! Those skinny bitches are going to be jealous of you in no time! You're going to be even hotter than you are now!