Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Betrayal is a BITCH

I've missed a lot but soo happy to read such wonderful updates!!!!!!!!!

1 - My anniversary of finding out in Jan went by just fine, I had a wonderful birthday weekend and the thoughts have subsided. He and I are doing better, still not sure if it will last long term but I trust that God will do what is necessary to have His will pursued.

2 - WOOHOO!!! Tina's in love with Tina!!!! I know this is a difficult time, but it sounds like you made a very thorough and patient decision and your children are not suffering. Keep up the good work, and I definitely keep you in my prayers and send good vibes your way with spirit fingers!!! LOL

3 - Confidence is soooo sexy to men!!! And a pretty face and nice body just are icing on the cake! Don't be nervous about surgery, you have worked your a$$ off, literally lol, and this is just some quick clean up of that hard work. I am so excited for you!!!

Hello everyone and Happy April Fools Day.

So...here I am...13 days away from my plastic surgery and I couldn't be more excited. Life is wonderful right now. The Ex is getting on my last nerve but what else is new, huh? I am a new person and I'm gonna be even better after surgery.

You guys have no idea how much you have helped me get through this past (almost) year. I cannot believe that I'm coming up on my one year anniversary of the most devastating day of my life. The last year has been a total emotional roller-coaster but I have come out of this one hell of a strong woman and I am so proud of myself.

I have made some absolutely amazing friends, learned a lot about myself and have really improved. I cannot say enough!!!

Well...just wanted to give you a quick little update...I'm doing wonderful...he's not...the kids are doing great and I'm happy 23 3/4 hours out of 24. Can't get much better than that, huh? :thumbdown::lol::seeya::lol::seeya:

I hope that you all are doing great!!!

So...here I am...13 days away from my plastic surgery and I couldn't be more excited. Life is wonderful right now. The Ex is getting on my last nerve but what else is new, huh? I am a new person and I'm gonna be even better after surgery.

I have made some absolutely amazing friends, learned a lot about myself and have really improved. I cannot say enough!!!

Well...just wanted to give you a quick little update...I'm doing wonderful...he's not...the kids are doing great and I'm happy 23 3/4 hours out of 24. Can't get much better than that, huh? :thumbdown::lol::seeya::lol::seeya:

Hello Tina,

Glad to see you are doing so good. You have had this person inside of you all along. It just took something bad to bring out the strong inner person that you have always been but have hidden and forgot about.

Wow just 13 more days till PS. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. You have found someone to help you haven't you? Make sure you keep us posted Tina. We love ya.:seeya:

Hello everyone and Happy April Fools Day.

You guys have no idea how much you have helped me get through this past (almost) year. I cannot believe that I'm coming up on my one year anniversary of the most devastating day of my life. The last year has been a total emotional roller-coaster but I have come out of this one hell of a strong woman and I am so proud of myself.

Well...just wanted to give you a quick little update...I'm doing wonderful...he's not...the kids are doing great and I'm happy 23 3/4 hours out of 24. Can't get much better than that, huh? :seeya::lol::seeya::lol::seeya:

That is FANTASTIC, Tina, but, erm, you just canNOT drop the ex-bomb like that and not give details, honey! I think we're due. :thumbdown:

Hey Tina,

Glad to hear you are doing well. I've been thinking about you.

Congrats on FINALLY calling him your Ex! That speaks volumes about your mental state. Way to go!!!

Hi Tina,

I'm so glad to hear you and the kiddos are doing well - the Ex - well, we don't care HOW he's doing!:)

Like Beth said - details, girlfriend, details!:smile2:

OK...here goes nothing. I haven't posted in quite a while because I have been dealing with some real shit at home. A month ago I found out that my husband of almost 10 years has been having an affair for the last year and a half. :mad:That's right...while I was losing weight and looking great, that pig went out seeking an affair and here I was scared of how I would act after I started to get attention from others when I started to look nice. I am hurt:crying:, angry:mad2:, sad :confused:, devastated:cursing:, sick and every other emotion (other than happy). I'm now on Xanax for my anxiety and I am completely obsessed with this crap. How can someone go out seeking an affair when they have a wife and two beautiful children? Do people care anymore? Do vows mean anything? What the hell is wrong with people? Of course now all of a sudden he wants the marriage to work. Well damn...you should have thought about that before porking the skank!!!! I want to freaken scream. I want to hurt them both. How the hell do people get on after things like this happen to them? Is it possible? We are in counseling, but should I even bother? Will he do it again? What about my kids? Damn...I need some serious help. This really sucks. I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of the chest pains and the anxiety. I want a fairy tale ended but unfortunately my marriage will NEVER be the same. I can never look at him the same way again. Do I give up and start my life over with my boys? Can someone wake me up from this horribe nightmare????? Why me? In the last year I have gone from a size 22/24 to a size 10/12 and I have lost 106 pounds. I thought that my husband was proud of me and thought that I was looking good...guess not, huh? Joke's on me!!!

My husband did the same thing to me. I thought I was going to die. Turns out that it was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Stay on the Xanax and breathe. As time passes it will get easier, I promise. I know you are going through the stage of trying to make it work for the kids' sake. BUT if he truly loved you he NEVER would have done it. A year and a half sure is a long term 'relationship' he had with someone, I would let him go.

hello everyone and happy april fools day.

So...here i am...13 days away from my plastic surgery and i couldn't be more excited. Life is wonderful right now. The ex is getting on my last nerve but what else is new, huh? I am a new person and i'm gonna be even better after surgery.

You guys have no idea how much you have helped me get through this past (almost) year. I cannot believe that i'm coming up on my one year anniversary of the most devastating day of my life. The last year has been a total emotional roller-coaster but i have come out of this one hell of a strong woman and i am so proud of myself.

Ave made some absolutely amazing friends, learned a lot about myself and have really improved. I cannot say enough!!!

Well...just wanted to give you a quick little update...i'm doing wonderful...he's not...the kids are doing great and i'm happy 23 3/4 hours out of 24. Can't get much better than that, huh? :scared2::lol::thumbup::lol::mellow:

tina lets party!!!!!!!!!!

Tina, I'm new here but had to comment. Bless your heart, continue counseling and hopefully it would work out. You have invested 10 yrs of your life into this relationship is worth the fight. You will know soon enough. Has he broken off with this woman, does her spouse know of the affair? You can do everything in your power to work things out but if the third person is still in the picture it cannot work. What a darn shame. Stay strong, watch your bank accts, make copies of insurance policies and be alert.Take care.

Well hello there to my lap band family. OK...so everyone was asking what happened that I finally said "ex"...nothing really happened...it just seemed appropriate. I am so loving life right now I can't tell you.

This was my last weekend before my PS (without the kids). I went out this past weekend and had a complete blast. I really need to realize that I'm not 21 anymore though...I was up on stage dancing with the band on Saturday night...had the best time ever.

So...just a mere 8 days away before going under the knife. I cannot believe that the time is here. I'm so excited I can't stand it. Everyone pray for me that everything goes well. I'm gonna have to take some "before" shots this week. Can I just tell you that I cannot wait to get boobs again. I never thought that I would get implants but my goodnes...I have nothing left to work with...lol

Well guys...you have no idea how much it means to me to be able to talk to you all. You are really mean a lot to me.

Thanks!

Hi Tina,

So glad to hear you are doing so well.

So what you aren't 21 anymore, you still deserve to enjoy yourself and have a good time. I was 27 when I went through my divorce and I did exactly what you're doing now. I still look back on that time as "the good ole days"! :-D

Enjoy and best of luck with the PS. I can't wait to see the new you!

Hi Tina,

That's what life is for - to enjoy!

Take lots of pictures, and keep us posted on your plastic surgery journey.

Tina, I'm new here but had to comment. Bless your heart, continue counseling and hopefully it would work out. You have invested 10 yrs of your life into this relationship is worth the fight. You will know soon enough. Has he broken off with this woman, does her spouse know of the affair? You can do everything in your power to work things out but if the third person is still in the picture it cannot work. What a darn shame. Stay strong, watch your bank accts, make copies of insurance policies and be alert.Take care.

I dunno, Petunia, I guess I'm not quite as optomistic as you are. Somebody who carried on a year-and-a-half long relationship -- well, there's nothing to salvage. At all. :smile2:

Good morning all,

Tina - sounds like you had a wonderful time, and you deserve NOTHING LESS!!!!

Good luck and many prayers and blessings are flowing your way for your surgery. Please take pics and keep us updated...those of us still on the journey are with ya!:smile2:

Tina, I for one, am thrilled that you're having such a great time and enjoying life so much! Go for it!

Best wishes on your upcoming surgery!