Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Fill & a New Picture

Hey everyone!

I went for a fill today and am hoping that it will finally be my sweet spot. I lost 5lbs from the last fill a month ago so things have slowed down for me. However, I am still very happy with my progress. I just want to lose this dang 3lbs to hit 100lbs and beat my buddy TXArcher. Love ya buddy...wouldn't be cool if we hit it the same day together.

I have had the weirdest experience all day drinking my liquids. I drink and I can feel go down to the stoma and it stops and then all of sudden it is like a woosh and goes further down. I have been doing this all day and it happens every single time. I haven't noticed this before so it must be tighter. I have 2.25cc's in my 4cc band so I am hoping that I am close. I found people with a 4cc band have anywhere from 2.5 to 3cc's before restriction; so we will see.

I am attaching a picture of me in my new bathing suit. As many of you are aware, I have had the hardest time finding a bathing suit for Water aerobics. Today I found a Croft & Barrows at Kohl's. Now, what has me so excited is I am now in a size 22 bathing suit. I am elated at this fact because just 6 months ago I was wearing a 32/34 and was moving out of shopping in a Plus size store to catalog. Now, I can go to Kohl's and actually buy stuff off the rack. So totally awesome...I know for some of you that phrase was an 80's flash back.

Love ya guys,

Cindy

post-223437-13813137065273_thumb.jpg

Hollyberries! You're looking like totally rad, girl! (sorry, another '80's expression - I just had to!)

Seriously though, I hope you know how good you're looking! way to go!!

Linda

Cindy,

You look great!! I hold so much weight in my legs that I have to use a swimskirt that goes down to my knees. Hate being so short! I'm only 5'2'' and bathing suit shopping for me is right up there with chewing on glass!:party:

You'll hit that 100 mark in no time now that you got a fill.

Holly, Your looking sensational!! You will lose those 3 pounds and then some with this fill!!! Keep up the great job!!!

Fabulous!!! You look like you're ready to go out dancing in a cute little mini skirt. Dang it - how come you don't have a double or triple chin? That's hardly fair....

Fabulous!!! You look like you're ready to go out dancing in a cute little mini skirt. Dang it - how come you don't have a double or triple chin? That's hardly fair....

Foofy-

That is the first thing that I lost was the chin...if you notice the arms are flabby and the stomach is still there. I asked my surgeon yesterday why it is that we lose from the top down and the stomach is the last to go. He laughed and said everyone asks him that...

Now under the skirt lies extra flabby upper thighs. I went to my first Water aerobics class this morning and I loved it. I kind of amazed me how much it worked me out. I was skeptical but I liked it and I am going to go five days a week so that I can get the rest of my weight off. If you could have been a fly on the wall to see me so uncoordinated with the aerobics part but once I can do it watch out. Also, I was the youngest girl in the whole class. They were chuckling at me but I think I might have found something that I can stick with.

As for the mini skirt, my husband was drooling over me in the bathing suit. He thought the girls looked good. LOL

Cindy

That is one bodacious (there's my 80's contribution) bathing suit, Hollyberries, outdone only by the delighted smile on your face. We have a women's aerobics class on our kibbutz, they really grind it out - if anyone tells you it's not a contact sport, don't believe them! Enjoy, and here's hoping you've gotten rid of those three pounds by the time this is posted!

That is one bodacious (there's my 80's contribution) bathing suit, Hollyberries, outdone only by the delighted smile on your face. We have a women's aerobics class on our kibbutz, they really grind it out - if anyone tells you it's not a contact sport, don't believe them! Enjoy, and here's hoping you've gotten rid of those three pounds by the time this is posted!

Thanks Bandpal! The 3 haven't left yet. They are stubborn. I think they know that I am in competition with TXARCHER. LOL! Are you back from the states yet?

Way to go pretty Cindy! I thought you were wearing a cute dress as well... I think I need one of those for my ugly upper thighs. And I'm sure those pesky 3 lbs will find themselves without a home very soon. :woot:

You look great, Cindy! Hope those pounds fall off fast for you, here.

You look so confident in your new suit. I had to go buy a new suit and I do NOT look that happy wearing it. LOL I rush from the locker room to the shower to the pool and get in the Water as soon as I can. And I feel like everybody is staring at me as I struggle back out of the pool. It's horrid. There's no way you guys are getting a picture of ME in a suit. LOL Wait until I hit goal (or at LEAST "normal") and I'll consider it.

I think you look fantastic!