Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Columbus Area bandsters

Any Columbus area bandsters interested in starting a support group?:biggrin2:

I am Keri, hopefully getting banded with in the month. I would love to meet anyone to get supprt and some advise.

Keri

I am in Columbus. I am scheduled for lap band surgery on 10/28 it Atlanta. I cannot wait to get it over with, but I can wait to start the all liquid pre-op diet :smile2:.

Are you going to dr steinberg?? That who is doing my surgery. I don't have a date yet but should next week. I hope to find out soon! I am anxious and excited!

Is your family in the military?

Keri

My surgeon is Dr Edward Lin with Emory. I am not military. I am from this area and really like living here. I am really excited too. I can't wait to have the surgery done, not really sure how I am going to get thru the 1 week liquid pre-op diet. I think I am going to have to cheat some with lean Proteins and veggies at dinner. I have 3 boys and a husband and I just don't think that I will be able to tolerate them and not become the excercist without some food of some kind. :thumbup: My surgery is scheduled for 10/28....11 more days!!!! :smile2:

Hi. I am originally from Albany but moved to Auburn about 6 months ago. I was banded on 10/17 so on my 6th day. I would love to join a group in the columbus area as that is so much closer than albany. Let me know the whens and wherefores!! Hope to meet lots of new friends soon.

Maggie

Banded by Dr. Bagnato 10/17/08

Albany Ga

live in Auburn AL.

Well lets get started!! I am so ready!!

I agree lets get this thing started....

I am available on weekends. I will be banded on the 20th of nov.

I can't wait!!

Keri

Kerimezz,

Congratulations on getting your surgery date. Is Dr. Steinberg in Atlanta?

My one year anniversary is coming up (November 26). I'll be thinking about you (and praying for you, too).

Wow, I see things are getting busy here. I must have checked every other day if not everyday for months after starting this thread. Glad to see that you all have found it. How's everyone especially our bandster who was banded in Oct? I have not regreted my decision a single time. Good luck you guys.

not sure if you were referring to me... :cool: If so i am doing fine. Still finding my way and getting well from the surgery. My 1st fill will be Dec 3rd so that will also be a new experience for me.

Hopefully we can get us a group together a maybe meet everyone month or even every other month to compare experiences or receipes etc...

Any thoughts on the where and when? I am game!!

Wow, I see things are getting busy here. I must have checked every other day if not everyday for months after starting this thread. Glad to see that you all have found it. How's everyone especially our bandster who was banded in Oct? I have not regreted my decision a single time. Good luck you guys.

I am in Columbus. I am scheduled for lap band surgery on 10/28 it Atlanta. I cannot wait to get it over with, but I can wait to start the all liquid pre-op diet :huh2:.

did u have to have a sleep apnea test,upper gi,ekg thru ur doctor in atlanta?im going to be a selfpay.can i ask how much they charge.

thanks james nichols

jnic9761@hotmail.com

i also live in col

did anyone ever start a support group in columbus i was banded feb 25,2009.would be interested in going to the meetings:thumbup: