Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What the hell...I'll post some pics

We've all been talking about posting some progress pics, so I figured what the hell....I'll throw some up there!! The first one is me running my marathon one month before surgery (still can't believe I lugged that extra weight for 26.2 miles!!) The second one was taken this morning. Sorry if they come out ginormous....not a techie who knows how to size them. Anyway....c'mon Double V's..join me in posting your progress!!

-Amy

post-226486-13813137062404_thumb.jpg

post-226486-13813137062593_thumb.jpg

Edited by marathinner
remove

Wow, you look terrific!!

You're welcome. To edit your post, click on edit, then below where your post would be you'll see "manage attachments" you can just remove the attachments. If you want your smaller pictures in your post, you can right click and save the ones I posted, then repost them as attachments (just like you'd remove them, but adding them instead of deleting them) in your original post. Hope that made sense.

I posted some pics on the pic thread. There was no way I was going to post here with Marathinner looking so fantastic. :)

I posted some pics on the pic thread. There was no way I was going to post here with Marathinner looking so fantastic. :)

Girrrrl....don't be talking that silly talk!! You look SMOKIN'!!! :smile2:

You really look great... Ahhhhh.. this is my first time posting on the site. Although I was banded the same month as you, I feel I am not accomplishing anything. I am losing but I can't stress enough how much I have been struggling.

My best friend and I were both banded in Feb and have yet to receive a fill. Our doctor is really really on the conventional side with our first fill not until June 18th. :-( Until then we are struggling with hunger and the fear of just losing control. I am really so happy with your success and I can't express how proud I am of my friend who has lost so much too... but I have to admit i feel like a failure sometimes.

Anyhow...I am not giving up. I know that once I get a fill things will change (at least I hope they will)... your success inspires me not to give up...and perhaps to believe more in myself.

Kindest regards

Lynn

We've all been talking about posting some progress pics, so I figured what the hell....I'll throw some up there!! The first one is me running my marathon one month before surgery (still can't believe I lugged that extra weight for 26.2 miles!!) The second one was taken this morning. Sorry if they come out ginormous....not a techie who knows how to size them. Anyway....c'mon Double V's..join me in posting your progress!!

-Amy

Amy you look gorgeous! Completely beautiful, congratz on all the hard work you've done, it really shows (although I admire you for running that marathon too!). I know the picture is about you (you sexay thang :)) . . . but your dog peeking out from behind you is also very cute! :biggrin:

Wow, you look like a whole other person! You must be on top of the world. You're pretty rockin' too, I mean - you were doing marathons even before being banded!!

You sure you were banded only in February??? ;-)