Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good Drink

I just discovered the best drink at the gas station the other day. It's called SoBe Lean Diet Energy Drink. It's citris flavored and non carbonated. It's got caffeine in it, and Lisa it has chromium in it so you might not want to drink it. But, it tastes great and I've been so sick of plain old Water that it is heavenly. It's made with Splenda, too, instead of that nasty aspertame stuff. I still like my Tropical Punch sugar free Kool Aid, but this stuff gives me a little kick when I need it.

Megan

Yup, SoBe is fabu! I love the green tea, I always get a bottle when I go grocery shopping. I know, I know, it isn't sugar free, but my calories have been really low... (rationalize, rationalize, rationalize)

Megan,

I have tried that and it is very good. I also like the new Tropicana Orange-aid sugar-free (of course). It reminds me very much of Tang and it is sold in twelve packs like my...sniff sniff....Diet Cokes.

i don't think I've seen the tropicana stuff...so it's sold in cans? It's been so long since I've been down that aisle at the grocery store I'll have to make a special trip and see if I can find it!

thanks for the tip

Megan

Sobe Green Tea, straight up, is my favorite drink on the market. YES, it spins me all out and makes me go too fast, but I dig it! I'll have to try the new one to clean my house this weekend.

I'm going to have to try the Green tea stuff. I've looked at it but am a total scardy cat to try new things.

Megan, yes it is sold in twelve packs. However, I also found it at the front of Walmart in the coolers by the registers in the 20 oz bottle. I like it because it will fill me up. How do I explain it? Ummm...it has more umph to it than Water or tea. However it is not caffinated...dang it!!

Starbucks shaken black tea drinks are good. I get a grande (medium) and have them add one sweet n low and one equal. The combination makes it taste like real sugar in the tea. Works for regular iced tea too!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches