Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Doctors in North Carolina?

Any one from North Carolina? I would like to know your doctor and price of surgery. Dr. Moran and Rex Hospital in Raleigh charge $24,000 with one yr of fills. This is almost $10,000 more than some. I may have to self pay. Any suggestions? or know of another doctor in NC that is not $24,000? Please let me know! Thanks.

Try Dr. Enochs in Raleigh/Cary area. I went to a seminar last Thursday and overheard a conversation between a self pay person and the person in the office and she said it was about $18000 to $20000. I know that is not that much cheaper. But it is a start.

I was just looking at his website. What bothers me the most is the unknown future. When you are self pay any thing that is related to the band is a cost to you....like surgery to repair band slippage or if it had to be removed. It is a little scary. I wouldn't mind it as much if I could find it a little cheaper. Ya know? Thanks for your reply.

GO with ENOCH..Dont go with Moran....Trust me my girlfriend was using Moron then switched to Enoch and everything has gone fast and great for her.....

Dont worry about tomorrows.. Dont worry about slippage.. If you do then you wont have this operation.. Check out how many problems have come from lapband.. The % is very low.. We can all have problems with anything... But God wants us to live for today.. It's how I need to live or I will overrun my brain and always worry about this or that...Handle a problem when it comes .. Hope this advise helped...

Thank you. I have been trying to tell myself that. Has your friend had her surgery yet? I will check into Dr. Enoch. Thank you again for the advise.

Hi, I don't know what part of N.C. you are located....but I used Dr. Voellinger. He is in Charlotte.

Not sure about the $. I was one of the lucky ones (insurance covered)

Good luck!!!

Check out Dr. Enochs at surgerync.com. He is truly the best, he trained Dr. Moran. He did my surgery 2 months ago and I feel wonderful, plus his staff is great! Just attend his seminar, you'll see! Best wishes!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches