Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yesterday a Lurker, Tommorrow off to Surgery!

Hi everyone,

I have been lurking here for a long time, and so many of you have been incredibly helpful to me in this process. At first it was really hard to face my family with this idea, but you guys gave me the courage.

I'm sorry I didn't post sooner, but it seems like I never knew what to say.

Well anyway, tommorrow I am off to surgery and I want everyone to know that I will keep you posted on how it goes. I think I might even try this blog thing lol.

This community armed me with the information i needed to seek out and prepare myself for what to expect and how to look for a credible surgeon. I am going with a non-us doctor, so I am a little scared but you have all helped me to be confident...

Thanks so much everyone, I will let you know how it goes. And you fellow lurkers, come out of the shadows ... now that I start typing it's not so bad afterall lol.

Ant

congrats on your new journey....please keep us posted on how you are doing. i hope to get my surgery sometime this summer....keep in touch and good luck tomorrow!

Congrats Anthony I am also going in tomorrow for surgery. So, we are band buddies! I agree this place has helped me be much more knowledgeable on the entire process. Good Luck and make sure you keep us all up to date. I'll be praying for all of us tomorrow! Good Luck!

Ok, Ok, I'm a lurker too. I finally feel confident enough to paticipate. I have also found a Doctor (Non-US or Canadian) and booked my surgery for May 13th. (self pay) I know it's the right thing to do for me and I thank everyone on this site for their insight, inspiration and information.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches