Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whats this lump!

I have noticed lately that when I press down on my stomach there is a lump on one side where my abs are. I would say it would be from working out but it is only on one side. I am going to call my Doctor but I am feeling a little scared right now and wonder if this is normal (could it be the band) or if not if anyone else has experienced this. Any responce would be appreciated. Thanks:confused2:

Hi:

Is it your port? Is it a hernia?

Hope everything turns out okay.

Sue

I'd say it's your port, hon. Mine is REALLY noticeable if I press in that area. In fact, all I have to do is rub my hand across it lightly and I can feel it. I'm not looking forward to when it can just be SEEN.

Sue and Steph,

Thanks for responding so quickly, I have a feeling that it is my port because I have lost a quick 5 pounds within the last week and 1/2 from really working out at the gym. Could it be that I'm actually feeling somthing other than the layers of fat that have always been there...hopfully yes. Yes it sounds weird but it sure makes me feel good!

I think it is your port also. I asked a nurse what happens when I lose weight, will I see it protruding. They told me that I can eventually replace it with a low-profile port or have the port placed deep under the muscle. Anyway noone can see it and it is probably easy to give me adjustments now so I'm ok with it.

I also can feel my port under my left rib and it stays sore all the time. Several months ago my general doctor thought it might be a hernia and sent me to a surgeon who suggested I have a ultra sound and a CAT scan done. I had both and it was determined it was just my "port" Being able to feel my band so easily has been for me the biggest issue I have had. I had my surgery done in Mexico and use fillcenter usa which I have had no problems with but at time I think it would be nice to have my port deeper so it wouldnt bother me so much.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches