Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I need some support/inspriation

Hi everyone.

I was banded on 2.15.08, and since then I've lost 26lbs (yippie)!! In the last 10 days I have not lost anything and am now feeling like a looser - and getting discouraged. For some reason, when I loose weight every week, I feel so good about myself, and it really helps me keep going, doing what I"m supposed to be doing and eating ALL the right things and not eating much. I'm slipping a little and need some support.

I've had one fill - 1.6cc's. I noticed about 4 days into it that I was having a hard time drinking liquids, so I had .6cc's removed. I felt great. I was able to eat my small meals, drink lots of Water, etc. I never really felt 'full' when I was done with my small meal, but I was no longer hungry, so I was following that cue. Now I'm having a harder time following that cue, so I think it might be time for a little bit of a fill....just a guess.

Since my fill/unfill I've lost 11lbs. My fill was on March 31st. The unfill was about 5 days later. But for the last 10 days I've stayed the same. Do you think I need a fill?

I could use some words of encouragement, and some inspiration. I'm not making great choices the last week, and I know I should be. I never expected to get so down on myself when I didn't see the scale going down every week. While I still can't eat as much as I used to, I am eating a bit more and not making great choices.

Thanks for reading and anything you can contribute - personal experiences, words of wisdom, support, inspiration, etc.

Much Peace and Good Luck to Us All!

Maggie

Edited by NewcastleMamma

Thanks for your reply and words!

Somehow when I got on the scale this morning I lost 4lbs. HAHA - It's so strange. I weigh myself once a week right when I wake up. I decided to weigh myself again this morning (obsessing since I had not lost anything in 10 days) and there it was - 4lbs gone!

This is a boost I needed.

I'm so happy - I can't wait to reach my goal - I'm 10lbs from my half way point!

Thanks again.

PEace,

Maggie

I was banded on 2-14-08 and have had no problem sticking to the 600 cal/60 Protein limits..and haven't felt hungry and still haven't needed a fill. guess I am one of the lucky ones.. be sure you drink before you eat and not for 60 minutes after or you will flush it all down and will be hungry..another thing,exercise is very important..I am in Federal Way..is your Newcastle in Renton? take care, Carol WA

Hello,

My name is Cindy I am hoping to be banded soon by Dr. Bock how was he ? did he and his staff seem to know what they were doing?

Thank You for any info you can give me this is all a little scary

Cindy

He is awesome! the staff are caring and friendly..you will have a super experience..congrats on making this move to a healthier you..

Carol WA