Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

True Results - Self-Payers- Need Your Help

I was banded by True Results in Scottsdale in Oct 2007 and I do not regret it one bit. The Doctors are fabulous. My question is around the payment and agreement...

When I self paid in full I paid $14,500. I was told (but never given any paperwork - I know, my bad) that this included the first year of fills and the second year of fills there would be $1000K of my payment set aside that they would draw from. Truthfully, I did not even question the second year of fills as I was sure that I would have lost all of my weight by then and insurance would help defer any costs I my have.

Well now, 6 months post op, they are billing my insurance and there is a new patient coordinator who does not know or have documented my agreement.

Can any of you who self paid with true results share your terms with me? This would be very helpful as I try to work to a solution with them.

Thanks in advance

I was self pay around the same time, as far as I know that included the first year of fills, I as well do not have any paperwork to back up that story, just a canceled check. I don't think they have billed my insurance, it wouldn't pay if they did...that's why I was self pay to begin with. Are they trying to collect from you?

Not yet, based on my question to them about why my insurance is being billed without my knowledge, they say that they are researching it. We will see - I have now 4 people who have said that they agreed to the same thing as me so I feel confident that they will come around.

I just have a hard time paying the money and then 6 months later they turn around and bill my insurance and expect a $35 co-pay.

Her words were "we wouldnt be able to stay in business if we gave everyone free fills for life" I told her that a) many people get insurance approved so those people are paying and :thumbup: I dont expect free fills for life, just for the first year, since that what I was promised. It should not be this difficult as I am at 8.5cc in a 10 cc band.

i will keep you posted...

i am in texas, and was banded in march 06 for $15,500 and it covered the first year of fills.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches