Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Help finding new doctor in Mexico

HELP! I need to find a new doctor in Mexico. I had lap band surgery in Tijuana and am having problems with my doctor. I need a fill and would like to go to someone new. Also, I will be in Puerto Vallarta May 9-13 if anybody has a suggestion for a doctor there.

Thank you

Hi, sorry about the problem you are having with your doctor.

You can get a fill just about anywhere in the US....many doctors do them and there is also a group of doctors that belong to fillcenters, a place that does adjustments.

What state are you located and maybe someone can referr you to someone.

Thank you for your response. I live in the Los Angeles area. I have not had any luck finding someone in the US to do a fill. I appreciate any help.

I will give them a call. I heard they were very expensive but I'll check

thanks again for all your help!

He's cheaper than most docs around here.

$349 for the first visit and $165 for each visit after that. And that includes the adjustment fill or unfill.

HELP! I need to find a new doctor in Mexico. I had lap band surgery in Tijuana and am having problems with my doctor. I need a fill and would like to go to someone new. Also, I will be in Puerto Vallarta May 9-13 if anybody has a suggestion for a doctor there.

Thank you

I'm not sure how formatting will come through but I'll try:

25 CALIFORNIA - Dr. Davtyan 310-652-1777 or 310-854-2226 Please call to find out. Cedars Sinai Medical Towers - Los Angeles , CA 26 CALIFORNIA - Los Angeles/ Scott A. Cunneen MD 310-423-8350 Please call to find out. (Not Confirmed Yet) Cedars Sinai Center for Weight Loss - 8635 W. Third St., Ste. #795 , Los Angeles , CA 90048 27 28 CALIFORNIA - ( Ventura ) & an office in Truckee (Near Reno, NV)/ Dr. Helmuth Billy Truckee, CA 530-582-9834 Ventura , CA 805-648-2227 $300.00 - Re-adjustments are free if done within 30 days of fill. Address in Truckee (about 30 min.from Reno NV ) 10956 Donner Pass Rd, Suite 310 Truckee CA...96161... Ventura CA office: 124 N. Brent St. Ventura , CA 93003 . Also has a support group in Truckee that meets once a month 29 CALIFORNIA - 408-402-9911 $375 initial visit $325 after that Call to find out 2505 Samaritan Dr. Suite 600, San Jose , CA 95124 30 31 Dr. Robert V. Mc Keen 32 33 CALIFORNIA - Fill Centers USA 866-345-5872 Please call to find out. Locations in Cardiff , Garden Grove , Los Angeles Fill Centers USA - Lap Band Fill - Lap Band Support - Lap Band Post Surgery - Weight Loss Surgery - Fill Center USA - LapBand Adjustments - Bariatric Surgery - LapBand Fill 35 CALIFORNIA - San Diego Dr. Milton Owens 888-527-5222 Please call to find out. Alvarado Hospital Medical Center , San Diego , CA 92120 36 CALIFORNIA - Poway ( San Diego ) Kyle Pott 858-675-0883 Please call to find out. 15725 Pomerado Rd. #203A, Poway , CA 92064 :w00t:

Wow! Thank you

If you don't find anything from that list I have more lists I can check. Just PM me.

Many doctors are getting much better about filling Mexican banded folks and the list grows daily.