Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

VERA!!!!!!!! Where the heck are you??

OK this has gone on long enough. Where the heck are you? I know Bill came and posted that you were home and doing well, but enough is enough. You gotta come here and post so we KNOW for sure you are back to your old self. And besides I miss seeing your lovely face.

HUGS SWEETIE!!!

I just got off the plane…It’s good to be home.

God Bless Dr. Sanchez and his staff.

This morning, I’m in the shower when Dr. Suesanna was knocking on the door “hurry lets do a barium X-ray before you leave”. A short trip to the hospital where she slips me in the side door. The Barium swallow is perfect and I have restriction!! I have to tell myself sip, sip not gulp. It’s been so long since I wasn’t able to gulp.

2 hours later I’m on the plane.

I have so much reading to catch up on...Arn't you in Tenn.?

While in Mx, Billy was telling me that you were at our house…I was like No Way…he sure knows how to pull my leg.

Hi Vera,

Congratulations and welcome back!! Hope you recover smoothly, and congratulations on being one of the rebanded gentry! :)

YUP I am in TN. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE Love that Billy. Wasn't that a good APril fool trick to play on you telling you I was there. LOL!! Can't wait to really meet him. LOOL!!! Missed your posts. OH yeah and missed you too. LOL!!

I just got off the plane…It’s good to be home.

God Bless Dr. Sanchez and his staff.

This morning, I’m in the shower when Dr. Suesanna was knocking on the door “hurry lets do a barium X-ray before you leave”. A short trip to the hospital where she slips me in the side door. The Barium swallow is perfect and I have restriction!! I have to tell myself sip, sip not gulp. It’s been so long since I wasn’t able to gulp.

2 hours later I’m on the plane.

I have so much reading to catch up on...Arn't you in Tenn.?

While in Mx, Billy was telling me that you were at our house…I was like No Way…he sure knows how to pull my leg.

Hi Vera,

Really great meeting you at the house...hoping to see you at the Oct bash band that Dr. Sanchez is giving.

Vera, I'm so happy for you! I'm glad to see that you're doing fine and that you finally have a working band again!

gypj - Congratulations on your banding as well!

Vera, so glad that's done and you got a different band. Where will you be getting your fills now? Do we now call you "DBV"...Double Band Vera? Take care of yourself and please don't overdo!

Welcome back, So glad to hear that things went so well for you!!! Sounds like your going to have nice restriction now.. Yippie!!! I missed your posts. Take care.