Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Chocolate for dinner? Yep.

Oh, boy, am I going to regret this. Blech.

I've been nibbling all day, and haven't been drinking at all. Bad, and bad. Then on my way home from work I gave in to a craving for a frozen-yogurt mix-in with Peanut Butter cups. Then I get home and proceed to eat 10 miniature peanut-butter cups left over from Easter. YUM. and YUCK!

That's it for me. I'm done for the day. (Is there any Protein in peanut butter cups?) Part of me hopes I've made myself sick. Pooh.

Well enjoy - Do you really this THAT Protein counts???? LOL Tomorrow is another day - get back on that wagon and hold on!

Yes Alex there is some Protein in the Peanut Butter if that makes you feel better :)

Not much but some, hey every little bit counts right?

Good attitude you have though. It's not like that little chocolate feat will put back all you weight you have lost. Don't sweat the small stuff! We all have days like this :D

chocolate is my biggest weakness

You bet there's Protein in Peanut Butter cups. And in the yogurt too! Your treats don't sound exactly extreme, and I'm getting a whiff of diet mind wafting from the East Coast... When you pick up two dozen at the Dunkin Donuts drive-through and devour them in one sitting, then we'll start to worry.

bleeeuch me too....ate tonnes of damn chocolate today in a frenzy of stress! Completely messed up my angelicness over easter - but hey, what doesn't kill us makes us.....um.....fat????

Now, where's the turn off for "Back on Track"...??!!!!

Don't worry about it Alex - you are doing great and look fabulous xxxxxx

Thanks, ladies! You know, I have treats often, so it's not that I went there at all that bugged me. But I was out of control and probably would have continued if I didn't come here and spill the Beans. I feel better now.

What would I do without LBT?? :)

It's donut day here. Yep, the first Friday of every month.

I love donuts. I NEVER buy them - hate paying money for stuff that I really don't want to be eating anyway. But... when they're free... :)

1 filled donut

1 poppyseed muffin

1 cinnamon roll

1 cherry danish

1 cheese danish

It's been a very stressful week. My boss was laid off on Tuesday. His boss was laid off on Monday. My Mom was laid off on Wednesday.

I think I'm doing just a bit of emotional eating. BUT - on top that - there were FREE DONUTS at work today... :straight

Feel better, Alex?!?! lol

I did not have a good day today either. I stopped on the way home from work at Jack-in-the-box and had a large, YES A LARGE, oreo cookie shake. I didn't eat it all but that was because I droped it off of my walker when I got home. But I did save over half of it and it was sooooooooooooooooooo good!! It splashed all over my dinning room. so the clean up was like exercise Right? Oh Alex, tomorrow is going to be a better day for us both. :)

I think chocolate should be a daily requirement!!! :)

Alex, if you think this was a bad day - you need to hang around me for a day or two! I think you did pretty good!

Ive convincd myself that peanut m&m's and Peanut Butter chocolates are a better choice of junk food then just the regular junk! :dead

Paula, I thought that chocolate was a daily requirement! All those wonderful anti-oxidants! What? What? Do you mean that Peanut Butter M&Ms aren't better??? surely you jest!

My choclate bar is calling my name again. So I'll take it out of the fridge, look at it, admire the wrapping and put it back in the fridge.... (yes, this is the same chocolate bar that's been calling my name since Sept.) Good think it isn't made of ice cream! Resistance is futile! All my base belong to ice cream...

The other day some one brought iin 2 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts and some young thin girl made homemade cherry cheese coffee rolls with creme cheese frosting yum... yuck ..Of course I had to have some as not to be rude to these people. Then came home and felt guilty so I had about 40 oz of Water for dinner. Sounds like a balanced diet huh. We all take that wrong turn at the fork but eventually the road straightens out and we adjust . that life ,right ?????

I was miffed because my DH wouldn't go with me to the local Mexican restaurant so on my way home, in the wind driven rain, I stopped at Sonic and ordered a banana shake. OMG, it was so thick and sinfully delicious. I didn't drink it all, I think there may have been two tsp left in the bottom, the darn banana kept getting stuck in the straw.