Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How did you choose your username?

Jaime, I'm 34 and I've never felt better, even when I was 21. Once you get over the shock of the nice round 3-0 - you'll see it was worth the transition. Besides, haven't you heard? 30 is the new 20! :)

I just can't believe my 20s are almost over. I am coming to terms with it, most days. I plan to be much healthier and enjoy my 30s much more than in my 20s, so it'll be ok. My husband turns 30 in less than a month and he's really freaking, so I'm doing my best to rub it in. I am four months younger, after all. :biggrin:

I used to always give my ex hell for being older than me (7 months).

Then I remarried and my current husband is 3 years younger than I am.

Dammit. lol

It's from a song lyric that I liked from the "Empire Records" soundtrack.

Ready Steady Go

and all the things she said

Ready Steady Go

was going through my head

I was a total reject from the wrongside of the tract....

thats all I can remember.

Plus I thought it described my situation.

My user name is the name I use for my character on several online games. Been using it for so long in and so many people know me only as Ezma that it's like my nickname.

I started tap dancing when I was 3, and danced my way through school...it even helped pay for my university education (not that I studied dance, but by then I was teaching it). It is one of things I miss the most - any kind of dance demands a fitness and agility that I no longer possess. However, it will come again with the loss of the weight, and my commitment to fitness. I won't ever be a threat to a Broadway show, but I shall enjoy tapping my toes, and shuffling my feet again.

Jaime & Angie, my Darling Husband is 10 years older. I get to hound him big time! :thumbup:

Mine came from wanting this surgery really bad!!

....I should have thought it through a little better...Now, Angie....where is that "sex thread" you were talking about?? LOL

Ok...I participate in a 12 step group...NA...and I was using 12stepn on everything. Then, I found it was taken on a lot of sites, so I morphed it into ts = twelve step or twelve steppin. And the last part is my name, Kelli. I wish I hadn't done it now. After I had been using it a long time, someone asked me if I was transexual. Not that I have anything against transexuals, that's just not who I am.

Anyways...my DH is 11 years older than me. Me and my girls rag him hard about it every chance we get!

Once again great thread Gibson.

When I was way thinner, people used to tell me all the time that I looked like Jennifer Lopez, so my name comes from my goal which is to look like J Lo by this Christmas---lofty goal I know but ya gotta aim high:lol: Shoot I would settle to have an arse like hers by Xmas.:thumbup: