Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Joining November Nymphs & April Goals

Hi there November Nymphs. Shortgal invited me to join. I guess I am a little dense because I can't figure out how. I looked around for something called November Nymphs to try and joing, but I couldn't find it.

Could someone tell me how to do this?

So I am going to read some of the other things going on in the section, and see what the challenges are so I can join in.

This month, my goals currently are:

1) Get my life back, claim it back from the place (work) that has been stealing my energy, body and soul, for quite some time now.

2) Love approximately 5-6lbs. I want to weigh 249 by May 1st.

3) Walk at least 2 miles, 3 times a week.

4) Tomorrow I start a Water jogging class on Monday and Fridays to help relieve my knee and foot pain

I hope this isn't to many goals. The first one is a doosey, let me tell you.

Welcome Molly. I don't quite understand what you mean by joining the Nov Nymphs. If you were banded in Nov you are automatically a Nov Nymph. There are weight loss challenges which you can join. The latest one is November Nymphs Cinco de mayo Weight Loss Challenge.

Good luck with your personal challenges. I know what you mean about work... there are some companies that want everything from you (incl your soul) but give nothing back. The more weight you lose, the more confident you'll be to say no, enough is enough. :smile2:

Hi Molly, you found us! If you look on this section for the Cinco De mayo challenge, you can add your name, starting weight (weight you start the challenge), current weight, goal weight and pounds left to reach goal. We copy and paste the list each week and change our "current weight" and "goal".

I think we started on a Thurs. but people post depending on their personal schedules.

Sades is right, we don't have to "join" anything, but I meant join in.

Let me know if you have trouble finding the right thread for the challenge.

Hey Molly!!! Don't know if you remember me but I use to post on Dottie's. I saw your name and picture and am thinking that is where I know you from.

Anyway welcome!!!

Welcome Molly!

Us November Nymphs are a family and you are more than welcome to get support here. I have found that this forum has been a rock to me and my success. I believe that support is one of the biggest factors that keep us going. We all know the band rules but when one of us hurting or feeling like a failure I can always come here and find a world of support.

Keep checking in and posting any kinds of questions that you have. Post even if it is a gripe; you will always feel welcome.

Best wishes in your journey.

Cindy

Hi, Molly! I've seen you around on the boards a bit and enjoy your posts. I read the one the other day about your work life. My husband used to be in the military, so I can understand where you're coming from. How terribly frustrating. I really hope that situation gets worked out. I couldn't handle it.

You can do the others!! They sound great! Keep up the great work and welcome to the group!

Hey there.... Thanks so much for the welcome and shout outs. I entered my information on the challenge.

Even though work is still up in the air, this past week was a little less stressful because they removed me from the work environment and councelled the A-hole. I think this week they will want to mediate it because I am "O-so-valuable" to the program" , but I am just praying they let me go find a job elsewhere in the agency.

Anyway, I have not posted a lot because I have made moving my mission this week, and guess what? The scale is finally moving a bit (Praise the Lord!!!).

I walked three times this week (2.1miles each time), and attended two Water jogging classes which were really awesome. Not to slam those skinny girls at the Water jogging class, but I kicked their butts. I think a saw one thinking "hey, that big girl can move in the water".

I am working in the yard with my husband today, we are building a fence to keep the deer out of our garden, and if I have time, I am meeting my friend from the water jogging class to take a bike ride. I hope I have time to go for a ride but we really need to get this fence done.

Thanks again.... I look forward to getting to know all of you...

Lots of Love!!