Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Everyone post your fill dates and progress here!

Well I'll start

I had my first fill on 4.2.08 for 2cc put me at 5.75 cc total. Was doing really good for the first 3 days now no restriction. So I have my second appt for 4.14.08 and I hope they give me at least 1cc cause I am goign up and down almost five pounds. And I really sad about it. I just dont get it I'm eating around 1000 cals day which is less then hlf the amount I was eating before I had the lapband. So will see on monday friends, good luck to everyone:smile:

My first fill will be April 28th.

I am so ready!!

I do not feel that much restriction.

It is a struggle not to eat more things.

Mentally - I just tell myself that it will get stuck - cant eat it!!

But I have to admit that I have cheated on a couple of things.

Bandster hell - my life right now.

Hi all, Terrisioux here...I got my first fill on 04/17/08. MAN, it burned like hell! NE one else have that? My doc only put in 1.5 cc's and told me I should come back in 6 to 8 weeks to get another fill. He also explained to me that I should only be eatting a cup of food or less per meal. And that the band's main job was to not only restrict my intake BUT more importantly to make me feel fuller for up to 5 or 6 hours after each meal. He said once the duration between when I feel hungry gets shorter and shorter that is when I need another fill. That was the first time I had heard that explanation. Did you all know that already? Knowing this helped change the way I was looking at what the band was designed to do. So now, I'm very careful to NOT go over a cup of food. It's amazing, I still feel hungry after eatting that cup of food but like he promised me, after 15 minutes I feel SO FULL and it truly does last 5 to 6 hours! So hopefully this post will help at least one of you? : ) Hope all of you are doing well, ESPECIALLY my fellow March 3rd Banders!!! How are you all doing? Take care, happy weight loss and I'll chat with you soon.

Terri

I am 18 wks post-op and have had 3 fills totaling 4 3/4 cc's in a 10cc band. I have lost a total of 26lbs lost. It might not be a large amount, but I am very happy going in the right direction and more importantly I

feel so much better!!!!:rolleyes2:

I'll have my first fill tomorrow. I can't wait.

Christine

I got my first fill 4/16 of 2.4 cc and apparently had .2 in there so a total of 2.6 (don't know how much my band holds - isn't that sad). 8 days later I have just lost 2 pounds but last Saturday I was down 3. I had decent restriction for about 3 days, too, but now I'm pretty much back to very minimal. I go back on 5/14 for another fill but I think I'm going to try and get in sooner.

I haven't been on in forever so I feel so out of touch and have lost track of all you guys stories. I'll try to get caught up soon!

My first fill was 04/14. They put in 4.5ccs but I couldn't even get 2 sips of Water down before I left the office. So they had to un-fill me; three times before I left, two hour later!!!!:thumbs_down:

They left 2ccs. I have major restriction and no appetite. I am wondering if I am eating enough. I do get three Protein shakes a day for a total of 90 grams of Protein, but I have been gaining and losing the same three pounds for a couple weeks now.

I received my first fill 21st of April; w/ 4.6 cc's. I am feeling ok. I feel fine in the morning, and have a serving of yogurt. in the after noon I am able to eat more than I think I am supposed to. however, in the evening I am totally restricted. I can only get about three to four bites of whatever I am eating and I get that tight feeling in my chest. I go back for my second fill 16th of May.

My fill had to be postponed, it was suppossed to be today. The drs are out next week, so I don't know when it will be. even though i was a bit nervous, i was looking forward to it.

hubby asked me if i'm still losing, slowly yes, but i explained to him that i feel like i could eat a cow. i liked the feeling of getting full quicker. hopefully my fill will be soon.

I am going to get my first fill on Monday May 5th. I can't wait! I feel like I have no restriction on eating, and I don't like it. My weight loss has slowed up, I want to keep on track. Still trying to follow all of the rules!

Tess

:confused2: I had my surgery on March 28, 08. I lost 15 lbs I had my first fill on April23, 4cc, and I lost 2 more so far. I don't feel like I have any restriction. I feel like I am eating too much. I stop myself when I think I have had enough. I don't like that! I want to know that I am definately full, instead I feel hungry all the time! I don't know if anyone else is feeling this way, or is my band working right? I am so confused!

My surgery was 3/17 and my first fill was 3cc on 4/23. I have lost 42 pounds and have been feeling great. I have been having a hard time w/ Protein since I don't like the Protein Shakes and just the thought of drinking another one makes me feel nauseous.

I was banned on 3/19, my first fill is 4/30 and I can't wait. I can eat anything I want and that is a problem, I've gaind 4lbs and I'm hoping that my Dr. will be aggressive. Of course I will let you all know how I do.

I was banded on March 24th. I hope to have my first fill on May 12th. I have a 14cc band so I am hoping to get a decent fill - like 3 or 4 ccs.