Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lapband surgery in Mexico

Can I get in on this following around thing? :tt1:

Heck yeah! I'll follow Snowbird, you follow me, and Snowbird can follow you!

The OP wrote something on my profile which I deleted because he's nothing but a troll but i think he was inferring that Snowbird and I are one in the same.

Think I should mention that a great many folks have met us both in real time at our bandster lunch? ;o)

Nawww... I'll let him continue. He's doing a fine job of making himself look like an ass. However, anyone that is pro-research and get surgery in Mexico if you need to appears to be his target.

A US MD perhaps? Someone that is losing out on building that swimming pool because others choose to have surgery out of the country? Maybe.

You follow each other around like.............

Like .....Uh............

A bunch of coyotes. Thats it !!

I've read you old postings and I'm sorry but I don't believe any of you with the possible exception of MacMadame who I can't find any old records of. I could imagine ya'll do wish I would shut up and not expose your agenda.

I solomnly promise not to reply to you ever again.

Hold your breath

You follow each other around like.............

Like .....Uh............

A bunch of coyotes. Thats it !!

I've read you old postings and I'm sorry but I don't believe any of you with the possible exception of MacMadame who I can't find any old records of. I could imagine ya'll do wish I would shut up and not expose your agenda.

I solomnly promise not to reply to you ever again.

Hold your breath

Darl'en, I have over 5000 posts. The regs here know me well and anything you can find, others have already read. Same with Snowbird.

You are free to ramble on all you wish, it's your credibility that is at issue, not ours. We are established regs here with a history and many of us know one another in real time. You, OTOH, are a newbie with an agenda. You sound like you are only here to bash Mexico regardless of the facts. So again, ramble all you wish, you only show the strengths in the rest of us.

Cheers.

I'm sorry but I don't believe any of you with the possible exception of MacMadame who I can't find any old records of.

I'm new and haven't even been banded yet. But feel free to not believe me either. :D

Well, previously by another poster it was Mindy and me. Now it is you and me.

I just don't know who to follow around anymore. :thumbup:/

Don't forget me! Apparently, I'm constantly sniffing up your ass, according to some of the stalkerish coordinators and various LBT lizardy wackos. :)

And by the way, Cosmos? A regular like Wasa or snowbird are a heck of a lot more legitimate than a troll who's done nothing but post anti-Mexico rants. Between the two of you? Let's see. A person with 17 anti-Mexican surgeon rants and a person that's had 5,000+ posts since she's been a member, many of which were made in this forum and advocate personal research into whichever surgeon a patient choses. Hmm. Do I even have to say it?

Edited by laurend

As a newby here, I kinda liked Cosmo and reading all her "stuff", "crap" and so on... Sometimes you gotta just point, laugh and shake your head on ignorance. I to am very cautious on going to Mexico but, so far, I have called, spoke to a wonderful lady and she sent me a book. The American Dr's here in Boise won't even get me past the receptionist and tell me my BMI is to low. Then they tell me it will be 20 thousand or more cash before the surgery..... Now, how many people for sure she knows who has had a horrible surgery with Mexico? Who has died and so on. She obviously has taken tours in person to see for herself......... right?? Or is she just trying to comment on something she knows nothing about fully?

As a newby here, I kinda liked Cosmo and reading all her "stuff", "crap" and so on... Sometimes you gotta just point, laugh and shake your head on ignorance. I to am very cautious on going to Mexico but, so far, I have called, spoke to a wonderful lady and she sent me a book. The American Dr's here in Boise won't even get me past the receptionist and tell me my BMI is to low. Then they tell me it will be 20 thousand or more cash before the surgery..... Now, how many people for sure she knows who has had a horrible surgery with Mexico? Who has died and so on. She obviously has taken tours in person to see for herself......... right?? Or is she just trying to comment on something she knows nothing about fully?

Wow... an ID created just now for the mere purpose of supporting a troll.

Kinda cute, obvious, but cute.

What? I was added to this post over a week ago. I am new to all this. I have only sent out one message. The last was my 2nd and this is my 3rd.... Obviously the cosmo person got under your skin?

I do however need a little info. I am not sure about the USA fills. What other places do them? Or companies? I can not afford this surgery as of now. I am working alot of over time to pay off a few bills so I can do this. Lordy if I can just make it until then......... ;P~

Maybe Cosmos is a Realize band promoter in the U.S. Dr. Arturo Rodriguez only uses Realize bands and now that they are approved in the US, maybe he wants to shoot down any competition. Just a thought to all of his bizarre posts!:cry_smile:

PS- I know Cosmos isn't telling the truth because Dr. Rod will fix any complications the first year for no charge. You just have to pay a small fee for use of the hospital room. If he can fix it in his office, he doesn't charge anything.

OH lordy, I have so much to learn. All I want to do is have a safe surgery where ever I get it done at. I know it will be in Mexico now which place. I need cheap and safe......... I feel like a sex advertisement now.

OH lordy, I have so much to learn. All I want to do is have a safe surgery where ever I get it done at. I know it will be in Mexico now which place. I need cheap and safe......... I feel like a sex advertisement now.

Please see my sig link and please, not "cheap" because in the US or Mexico, cheap usually means crappy surgeon. This especially holds true in Mexico.

SO much to read, I will read it. Thanks for sending it to me. How much was yours and who did you go to?

SO much to read, I will read it. Thanks for sending it to me. How much was yours and who did you go to?

Mine was $7800 and I went to Dr. Aceves in Mexicali.

Be very careful, the worst places in Mexico charge in the $6500 range.