Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's go on with me :"(

i was banded 253 And On Mushies suppose start 2day but 2day i had mac grill just now ,i ate it all without any pain just little diffuclt in breathing 4 less than a min,i lost 10 kg 4m the pre-diet183 till 54 after that i start cheating tasting everything & can't control at all & 2day i gain half kg

so This Was Kinda A Cheat...i Havent Had A Fill Though.

even more i became v.emotion,start crying ,feeling v.gloomy& useless specialy after eating ,start blaming myself,& thinkn i didn't deserve anything good in life,all the exciting & the pinkish dreams about future had gone

what's go on with me:confused2:

am realy feeling bad :rolleyes:

Edited by dosh

Make a commitment to only eat a certain way and stick with it. Once you feel some accomplishment you probably won't feel so emotional.

Did your doctor or nutritionist give you some guidelines on what you could eat? If not, call them and ask. If you are eating things your shouldn't and too much you might be stretching your band and putting yourself at risk for slippage.

Hang in there. YOU CAN DO THIS!

long2befree blieve am tryn 2

Make a commitment to eat the healthy food & following the nutritionist list .i sccussed in the liquied diet but in the past 4 days,i didn't . i feel v bad 4 this

how can i know if the band stretched or slippage?

i need little feedback plz :)

is what happen 2 me ring something dengerous !

One day already on mushies I was very upset and I just felt really hungry I wanted to eat the fridge.. I started eating even though I had had my dinner, so I started with Jello, then humus and finished with Peanut Butter. Although I sticked to food that I was allowed to eat I fel really bad with myself, really guilty for that episode. Then I realized that I had just gone back to my pattern: feeling upset-go for food. But I need to change that.. so Instead of beating me up for over eating I said:well it happened once but it wont happen again.. and so far it hasn't. When I get upset and feel like eating a lot I start drinking some Water or crystal light and try to distract myself.

What you did is in the past, just focus for a day at a time... you can do it I know.. Stay strong!!

i was banded 253 And On Mushies suppose start 2day but 2day i had mac grill just now
What's mac grill? Is it a mushy?
,i ate it all without any pain just little diffuclt in breathing 4 less than a min
If your surgical swelling has gone down, you may not have pain or get full quickly until you start getting your fills and have restriction. Remeber -- the band doesn't work when it's empty.
,i lost 10 kg 4m the pre-diet183 till 54 after that i start cheating tasting everything & can't control at all & 2day i gain half kg
Help me understand this. You lost 10kg, got that, but what is "4m"? You started some kind of pre-op diet (?) March 18th, were banded March 25th, but are still on your pre-op diet April 5th? And now you have gained .5 kg? Why are you on a pre-op diet after your surgery?
so This Was Kinda A Cheat...i Havent Had A Fill Though.
What you're describing isn't a "cheat" so much as failure to comply with your surgeon's rules, for which there can be very steep consequences. You may want to practice, "out of sight, out of mind"... so whatever it is you're eating that you're not supposed to be, eliminate your ability to get it. Surgeons post-op diets (which it doesn't sound like you're on since you're still following pre-op?) are in place for a reason, and one of the biggest reasons is to ensure that your band has a chance to get situated. When you remove that chance, you probably raise your chances for future complications. Do whatever your surgeon told you to do.
even more i became v.emotion,start crying ,feeling v.gloomy& useless specialy after eating ,start blaming myself,& thinkn i didn't deserve anything good in life,all the exciting & the pinkish dreams about future had gone
Wow, that's quite a reaction to eating. Like I said, remember -- your band can't work empty, and any weightloss between your surgery and restriction should be seen as a BONUS, not a GIVEN. Many people find they gain weight during that period (an initial loss, usually from the pre-op diet, being replaced as you regain your "normal" eating habits as swelling goes down).
i need little feedback plz :)

is what happen 2 me ring something dengerous !

I don't understand what "2 me ring something dengerous" means... not following surgeon's post-op can be dangerouss, but I don't know what you mean by "ring"... what are you asking here?

The same thing happened to me a few days after the surgery. It's just depressing after the surgery. You're in pain, your drinking these horrible shakes, your watching commercials that have all this food that you want to eat. Then you watch commercials and shows about how you can lose weight, and you think I could have done that, instead of going through all of this. Honestly, it only last for a while. Once you realize that you are losing weight, you will remember why you needed to have the surgery in the first place. You want to be healthy as soon as possible, and this surgery will help you get there.

What's mac grill? Is it a mushy?

it's a meal in macdonals :lol:

Help me understand this. You lost 10kg, got that, but what is "4m"? You started some kind of pre-op diet (?) March 18th, were banded March 25th, but are still on your pre-op diet April 5th? And now you have gained .5 kg? Why are you on a pre-op diet after your surgery?

i lost total 10kg from(4m) 183 to 54 & my op was in 253

(which it doesn't sound like you're on since you're still following pre-op?)

am in post op dieat (2 weeks full liquid,followed with 1 week mushie,then sold food for one week) & i'm in the mushie stage

I don't understand what "2 me ring something dengerous" means... not following surgeon's post-op can be dangerouss, but I don't know what you mean by "ring"... what are you asking here?

am asking shall i contact my surgeon immediatly or what happen 2 me z normal!

finally sorry 4 the confusing,hope it's clear now :huh2:

Edited by dosh

[quote

What you did is in the past, just focus for a day at a time... you can do it I know.. Stay strong!!

v.meaningful & helpful :lol:

thank u,ur words lighten my day :huh2:

will focus in 2day with high spirit

You want to be healthy as soon as possible, and this surgery will help you get there.

i hope it'll happen with me & be thankful 4 donig the op:redface:

Hi Dosh,

You seem to be an emotional/impulsive eater like I was. When I was in the prediet stage(before I got banded), I got a little help from a psychologist to help me make the transition to healthier eatin habits and am experiencing the joys of weightloss now with lap band. Consider getting some help if you feel this battle is too hard for you on your own. Remember, there are so many more people just like you on this earth who experience the same joys, the same fears, and the same weaknesses. We all need a little kick in the can, or a jump start every now and then. Use this bad experience as a steppingstone and not as a roadblock. Best of luck. You can do it!

hang in there dosh - remember - the tv is evil!! If you can, record your favorite shows and fast forward through the commercials. Protien shakes are your friend. They really do help take away some of the hunger. You are already loosing weight and you aren't having any major complications. There are many out there in "bandster hell" (including myself) and according to most of the people on this web page - we will survive, and we will get past it. You can do this!!

If I understand your post correctly, you haven't had your first fill yet??? You are supposed to be hungry!! You don't have any restriction. you are almost completely healed and your band is wide open. Wait until your first fill and things should be much easier.

It may take a couple of fills before you hit YOUR sweet spot. Please find some one to talk with regarding the emotional eating. Stop beating yourself up over it. In the end you will just keep eating to try and medicate the emotional pain. Many of us are going through this. Forgive yourself. Listen to what you say to yourself. Most of the time we are our own worst enemies.

lafsalot & JWood1967 am realy thankful 4 u

it's realy v.great support & i felt great after reading ur posts & i contact the nutrition will meet her today after 1hr :sad_smile:

thanx alot for ur support:embaressed_smile: