Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How long on stage 3?., hungry..Yikes!

Hi All and Happy Holiday.

I can't believe it has been over 1 week since my surgery. As I have shared I was so uncomfortable after surgery, I was like..."What did I do", but I have to say every day got better. I'm so happy I can't believe it, I have more energy, I cleaned out my clothes closet, started going up and down the basement stairs more then twice in one day, my pants are already loose.

When I first came home from the hospital I had no desire to eat (full liquids that is) for so long. I couldn't smell food, the thought of it made me sick, but towards the end of this week I really started to feel hungry, the thought of another Protein or Soup meal just doesn't seem to cut it!

I have been on full liquids since 2 days after surgery and I have to say I'm just starting to feel hungry. I see my surgeon in a few days (Wednesday) to remove the stiches and can't wait, I'm ready to move to Stage 4.

How long did all of you stay on Full Liquids (Stage 3) before moving to Stage 4;baby food/mushy's,

Hi Corgi, I was on Clear Liquids for 3 days, and I'll be on full liquids for 2 weeks. I don't get to start mushies until next Saturday. Of course, this has given me the opportunity and excuse to remember and use all my mad Soup skillz. (my son isn't a soup eater)

Corgi I was only on clear liquids for 3 days after surgery then I was on full liquids the rest of the week. I started on mushy's yesterday and am doing good so far with everything I have tried.I 'm just taking small bites and making sure that everything is very small and mashed good. No problems yet.This was what my dr. told me to do but please everyone follow your Dr's rules !!!

Corgi, each doctor has his own insturctions. Mine wanted a week of each... a week of clear liquids, a week of full liquids, a week of mushy stuff. The 4th week is usually the hardest - you become VERY hungry by then. :D

Good luck.

BTW, How's the weight loss?

I was on 1 week of clears liquids, 2 weeks of full liquids and then started slowly on regular food. My doc and nutritionist wanted me to be wary of the mushies as it's so easy for people like me to fall back on them and that can make my weight loss journey tougher. Each doctor is very different and you need to follow YOUR DOCTOR'S instructions.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches