Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Prayers requested

Just like everyone to keep nancysmiles in your prayers this weekend.

Today ,Good Friday, her mother-in-laws passed away peacfully.

Also Nancy's father is in hospital and is an alzhemier patient. It was just found that he has a brain tumor also. SO nancy has lots to deal with in her persoanl life right now and can use our support. She will be out of town probably till the end of next week.

Nancy and I work very close as moderators of a support group in the Detroit area. She is a pleasure to work with(ok s I lied she does ALL the work I just take the credit) and its an honor to have her as a friend.

My thoughts and prayers will be with you for the next few difficult days and well beyond that too.

My heart goes out to Nancy..May the Lord be with her and her father at this time of need.

Thank you Greg

Will say a prayer for her and her family tonight. My thoughts go out to you at this time.

Nancy,

My thoughts and prayers go out to you during this difficult time. I know that sometimes it feels like everything is crashing down on you or that you're put through more than you can handle, but keep the faith and things will start looking brighter even though it's hard to see that now. May God bless you during this time of loss and concern for your father.

Nancy, (((Hugs))) and prayers to you and your family during this trying time. I know you've said your Father is the one who named you "NancySmiles" and I hope you will have some reasons to smile with your Father about. I'm so sorry for the loss of your Mother in Law.

**Hey Greg, glad to see you still around. I truly miss seeing you **

Nancy, so sorry to hear of your MIL's death. How is your hubby handling this? I will keep you in my prayers.

Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord. Let Perpetual light shine upon her, and may she rest in heavenly peace!

Nancy

((hugs)) I had no idea. I am so sorry for your loss. I know its been a rough road with your Dad has well & am so sadden by the additional health scare. I had been wondering why I hadn't heard from you has of late. You & your family will be in my prayers especially this Easter Sunday. If you care to have lunch next week let me know. I'll try calling you today. We are all here for you Nancy. If I can help with anything (even your daughter) shes so close, just let me know.

Love you-Christina

Just Spoke W/Nancy. She said her MIL went very peacefully & she & her DH are currently up North to take care of Nancy's FIL. She passed on Good Friday which seemed appropriate because her own parents had also died around Easter.

As to Nancy's Dad, good news is that the tumor is not cancer & is also very slow growing. Her Dad is in his 80's so they don't think its good to remove it but it shouldn't interfer with his life. The alzhemiers is what takes it toll.

Nancys says thank you to each one of you & please keep her in your thoughts. She sends special thanks & hugs to Greg for being such a good friend!! She will post sometime next week & says "Happy Easter to All"

Lots of love, hugs and prayers to you Nancy!!

Thank you Greg for starting this thread and thank you Christina for the update.