Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr Blair Bowden or Dr Ian Martin

I have had my first appt with Dr Bowden's nurse and was very impressed at the whole consultation.. I am seeing Dr Martin next week. There is a $1500 difference in OOP between the two and I can have surgery with Dr Martin about a month earlier than Dr Bowden.

I am hoping to have the banding done ASAP as I have an IVF cycle booked in July and want to be fully recovered and ready to tackle that. Do I wait the extra four weeks for Dr Bowden, knowing he has such a great name or go earlier with Dr Martin who also has a good reputation and is cheaper?

Help!

C xx

I have been to Dr Martin for fills and he is wonderful, he actually takes time to sit down and talk you through any problems you may be having. My normal Dr is Jenny Duncombe and she is fab, i go to her because her hubby banded me before he went to New York. I would go with your gut, who you are the most comfortable with, they are both reputable surgeons but in the end if your not comfortable with em your the one who suffers

Bel

I only have good things to say about Blair - I love him :tongue: - hehe.

He's very thorough in his consultation - I had 2 consultations with him after the nurse appointment and he put in my cannula before surgery while having a chat to make sure I was ok.

Hi clover,

I would also have to say Dr Bowden - his aftercare is brilliant, his team is faultless and his skill is second to none - after all, he was trained by the best (George Fielding). When it comes down to it, the choice is yours, but personally I would rather wait and be banded by the best than settle for another surgeon just because he is faster and cheaper.

I personally would never put my health in the hands of a second-rate surgeon, which is why I waited for the best - Dr Bowden.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck! You're at the beginning of the greatest journey of your life.

Cheers,

Annie.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches