Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Natural Diet Solution For PCOS.......

Not 4 tacos, 4 nachos. I probably would have puked 4 tacos.

LOL! I wondered how you ate so many taco's so early in the day, lol.

I didn't do too bad today, here's what I had:

B'fast- weight watcher's yogurt

Lunch- 4 whole (pretty big) strawberries, 6 fresh blackberries, 12 almonds

Snack- weight watcher's yogurt

Dinner- 5 chicken nuggets :thumbup:

I go for a fill tomorrow, so I will be on liquids for 3 days. I haven't been feeling very good today at all. I will probably go see my family doctor tomorrow too. A while back, my son got staph infection from some shots he received at the hospital. He had a rough time with it but finally got rid of it. Well, after that, my dad got it too, on his arm and in his nose. He finally got rid of his and now I think I have it. I have a huge knot on my inner thigh that is red and infected. I also have a knot inside my nose that is infected. The whole left side of my face hurts and throbs. It's not fun and I feel pretty miserable. Hopefully I'll find out what's going on tomorrow. Hope you kiddo feels better too!

Oh Georgia, that sounds miserable. Staph infection is nothing to play with. I am glad you are going to the doctor tommorow. I hope your fill goes well too. I had an off day. I feel tired and hungry. Not sure what is going on. I am eating Breakfast tommorow to see if that makes a difference.

Today

B-Nothing

L-4 nachos

D-2 chicken wings(without skin), brocolli, and 1/4 plum

S-Raisin Bran, 2 popsicles

Ready to start again tommorow.

Ok, yesterday was just aweful. I am ready to go today. Here's my deal. I am so NOT a Breakfast eater, however, I do understand that it is important. I can manage a Atkins shake each morning for breakfast, but since starting this I have skipped breakfast all together. I think this might be why I am more hungry. I am boiling an egg right now, but do you think it would be a huge deal to drink my shake. i know, it is sooo processed and so not whole. What do ya think??

Ok, yesterday was just aweful. I am ready to go today. Here's my deal. I am so NOT a breakfast eater, however, I do understand that it is important. I can manage a Atkins shake each morning for breakfast, but since starting this I have skipped breakfast all together. I think this might be why I am more hungry. I am boiling an egg right now, but do you think it would be a huge deal to drink my shake. i know, it is sooo processed and so not whole. What do ya think??

I say drink the shake for breakfast, especially if you are not likely to eat anything besides that. I think we are making positive changes to our lifestyles by eating more whole foods. I don't think that's all we have to eat though. I will probably continue to eat yogurt for breakfast because I'm not much of a breakfast eater either.

I got a very small fill today of .25ccs. I can't tell a difference yet but the good news is: my doctors office upped the amount of fills allowed per year from 6 to 9, so I feel better about getting smaller fills.

I also went to see my family doctor today and he is pretty sure I have staph infection. He gave me an antibiotic and some cream for my nose. I'm still pretty miserable. He had to lance the knot on my upper leg and get a culture of what was inside to send off for testing. My leg hurts even worse now. I'm having trouble walking, so exercising is going to be out for a bit. I'm so disappointed because I was just getting back into the swing of exercising again. Anyway, please keep me in your prayers.

How is your kiddo today? I will keep him in my prayers also.

Oh, I almost forgot. Here's what I had today (on liquids, but here it is)

B'fast- Water after my fill

Lunch- low carb slim fast

Dinner- Tomato Soup

And Water in between meals.

Well, tonight was date night, so I am not even going to list what I ate. We took Dylan back to the doctor today because he is running fever again and having more trouble breathing. The good news is that the xray today looked better. The junk in his lungs is breaking up, so he sounds worse. The doctor is going to give him a round of steroids, but he really thinks he will start to improve. I just got home and he is sleeping. He looks like his breathing has improved allready.

I hope your fill helps. I think I am going to start drinking my shake again. I want to find something that will work from now on. I am not looking for perfection. I do notice since adding more carbs I am having a lot more sugar cravings. I have got to learn to deal with that better.

So sorry to hear that you have a staph infection. Take very good care of yourself. The gym will still be there when you are well.

We are going to be out and about all day tommorow, so I will probably eat out. I am going to just focus on making the best choices that I can.

Hope you get to feeling better real soon. Will say a prayer for you to heal soon and feel lots better!!!

Thanks Renewed! I just got back from the doctor and he had to re-pack the incision on my leg.........I'm cringing just thinking about it. He said he thought it looked a little better, so I am hopeful that I'll be a lot better by Monday.

Let me ask you something. I explained to the doctor that I was on liquids for a few days because of my fill. He really wants me to eat some food with my antibiotics. He said that the antibiotic could mess my stomach up and it was better to eat with it. My fill was only .25cc and I'm not feeling much different, so do you think it would be okay for me to eat something mushy today? I know yogurt would be okay, but I have some stove top stuffing (I know it's not the best for me, but it's soft when I add a little chicken stock to it. What do you think?

After a fill my doc has me do liquids for the rest of the day, then mushy for breakfast and lunch the following day, then regular food for supper. So.....if I had a fill yesterday I would be eating solids my next meal, so I think it will be fine.

I have never PB'ed or gotten stuck before but I came very close tonight! As you know, I ate some stove top stuffing for lunch, it went down fine (probably because I made it thinner). I tried to eat scrambled eggs tonight and I thought I was going to puke. I was able to eat only 2 bites. Since I've never PB'ed, I don't really know what to expect. My mouth started watering and I felt pretty nauseated for a few minutes. Nothing happened, thank goodness! I was just wandering if that is how most people feel before they PB.

Here's what I had today:

B'fast- low carb slim fast

Lunch- stove top stuffing (thinned out)

Dinner- 2 bites of eggs, homemade fruit smoothie

Hopefully by Monday I will be able to start back eating more fresh fruits and veggies.

I usually don't get nauseated. I get a big lump in my chest. It is hard to talk. Lots of slime builds up. It either eventually goes down or else it comes up. I haven't pb'd or slimed much lately. It is pretty gross.

I got my book in the mail yesterday. I have been looking at it alot. It is so much easier to follow than the online book. I am going to do the sample meals for the first 7 days. I am going shopping tonight and will start that in the morning. i am still having a lot of sugar cravings. I really want to make this work. I have just still got to wrap my mind around it all. It makes really good sense.

How are you feeling. How is your thigh. Sounds really painful.

ttfn

I'm glad you got your book! It really makes sense to me too!

My leg is a little better, I think. I don't want to gross you out by the details, but I pretty much have a hole in my leg. I wasn't expecting it to look this way, it freaks me out a little. I still have a hard knot around the hole in my leg though. I go back to the doctor in the morning, so i hope to have a good report from him.

I've got to get back on track this week too! I haven't done so well with my food choices this weekend. It's hard to make good choices when you are feeling bad and down (okay.....pity party is over). Anyway, I'm going to start hard again tomorrow. I really need to make the right food choices because I won't be exercising for a little while.

Is your kiddo better?

Dylan is soooo much better. The steroids have really helped. They make him act crazy,, but no more wheezing today. you aren't going to gross me out about your leg. Actually, I am an RN and worked full time until February of this year. I probably pretty much know what it looks like. Very painful, too. I have actually packed and dressed those sort of wounds before.

I have made poor choices over the weekend. I just got home from buying groceries for the first week of the sample menu. There were a few things I couldn't find, so i will have to improvise. I spent a small fortune, but if I can stick to it then it will be worth it.

Hope you have a much better week.

Amy

I'm so glad Dylan is better. That's interesting about the medicine making him act crazy. My son took an antibiotic once that made him hallucinate. He was only a year old, but he was looking up at the ceiling and acting really scared for a while. He didn't sleep hardly any for days. I made sure the doctor wrote down which antibiotic, so he wouldn't get it again.

I am ready to start back up tomorrow. I still have plenty of fresh veggies and fruit. Speaking of not finding groceries, I've looked at every grocery store in my town for Jicama. Wal-mart used to carry it, but I haven't seen it the past few times I've been. I don't know if it's seasonal or what. Anyway, hope you have a good week as well.